Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jays meets Littles(c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

Jays meets Littles(c) Empty
PostSubject: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 3:18 pm

Jaypaw since becoming an apprentice had been wanting to talk to more cats. He new where to start he had seen Whin and one of the warriors talking the other day, so today he went over to greet them. “Hello! he started. Seeing her scar he continued with “May I ask about you scar?” then he realized “Or your name?” had to add that on there. He hadn’t liked addressing some cat by apprentice, or warrior, even as a kit. He waited patiently for the cat to respond, as he wrapped his tail around his paws in a comforting position.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 3:37 pm

Littleflower looked at the apprentice who wanted to know about her scar. "Im littleflower." She mewed with a giggle. "I guess i can tell you about it but its not cool." she mewed knowing some cats saw scars as cool achievements.
Littleflower ♡ Skyclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Jays meets Littles(c) Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 6:08 pm

Jaypaw was glad to hear that this cat had a 2-part name like himself. He was still confused as to why Whin had his name with 3-parts, so it was relieving to know cats still had 2-part names. Littleflower now that was a nice name, in his opinion, still nowhere near his name but theirs was good. “My names Jaypaw” he introduced himself. “I don’t mind, I just wanted to know how you got a scar like that” he had hoped he wasn’t being rude. Maybe he should throw in that he wasn’t meaning to be? If she didn’t think so would it be an awkward moment? Eh, if he was he would apologize later.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 6:13 pm

She sat down, making herself comfortable, wrapping her tail around her paws. She knew it would take awhile so might as well not stand. "Well, the short side of the story is when whin and I went to our first gathering..... Some stuff happened.... And we were both hit by lightning, Whin got the majority of the hit as he pushed me away but we were still scarred pretty bad." she mewed looking at her scar. It was an ugly red blemish that was from the middle of her back flank all the way down her thigh and ended just above her leg. Whin was way worse of course as his went down most of his whole back leg. Making the two cats never being able to climb, fight, or hunt correctly ever again.
Littleflower ♡ Skyclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 6:48 pm

Wow! That's quite a story to tell.

Jaypaw had responded so it hadn’t been a battle that injured Whin, but thunder had struck him. Actual thunder! That made him only cooler in Jaypaw's mind. “How did you get struck by lightning? Sounds not to likely unless it was from starclan or something.” Then he found it unlikely that starclan would go out of their way to shooting lightning from the sky at a couple of apprentices. As he waited for a response curiosity remained in his eyes. “Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself, but I don’t have any stories like being struck by lightning” he said.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:10 pm

Littleflower sad smiled at the apprentice. "Shadowclan and Windclan broke a rule. They fought during a gathering. Starclan didbt like that and so a storm struck, Both leaders lots their remaining lives and a lot of bystanders were injured." she mewed. "If it helps i can talk to you about myself more, like from kithood, if that will make you less anxious." she mewed.

OOC: the sad thing is... Whin is older than little but is still an apprentice "from the injury"
Littleflower ♡ Skyclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:44 pm

OOC:Lol

Jaypaw was interested Littlefower had to say about Starclan, and Lightning. Shadowclan & WindClan seemed just like them. How mouse-brained could they be? To fight at a gathering? They were asking to be struck, but cats from other clans? Weird that Starclan would do that in his opinion. “Honestly there is not much to share about me, the cat I know best is Whin, and I don’t really know him well.” he just liked to talk liked to be confident, and liked comparing names. Not much else to it, at least compared to other cats.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:49 pm

Littleflower thought for a moment and then got an idea. "Well.... When whin was a little bity kit, he tried to climb tallbranch, and got stuck, a warrior had to let him down. My mom and I lectured him for days." she mewed laughing at that day. Even now she didnt know what whin was thinking.
Littleflower ♡ Skyclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:58 pm

Jaypaw smiled at the story, and glad he had been able to brighten the mood a little bit. “He never told me that” he smiled as he replied. Seemed like Whin could not be not brightest at times. He felt like he was getting better at talking to cats like this. He was finally able to do this naturally with his natural thoughts, and what naturally came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 8:01 pm

Littleflower could tell jaypaw was opening up more and that made her glad, He would make a good friend for jaypaw. "Not many cats know, We didnt really do much as kits. I was adopted by Silverwing so most of my kithood was enjoying having a mother again." she mewed with a caring smile.
Littleflower ♡ Skyclan

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 7:56 am

That makes sense, I didn’t do much myself either. Now that I’ve just become an apprentice I still haven’t done anything actually” he chuckled. All he did was be a kit, and since he just started as an apprentice. He hadn’t even caught his first prey yet. Still a lot to look forward to in life, in his opinion. Some cats could be awfully pessimistic when they haven’t even been through most of their life. He found it strange that a cat could be negative when there is a positive. Then again he himself could be pessimistic, and not even realize it, he hoped not.

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 8:03 am

Littleflower nodded in understanding. "Ive done patrols mostly." she mewed, she enjoyed being a warrior but some days she just wanted to relax.
Littleflower ♡ Skyclan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jays meets Littles(c)   Jays meets Littles(c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jays meets Littles(c)
Page 1 of 1