Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] Empty
PostSubject: A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]   A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:34

So, guys.
Remember last summer when I announced my big project of Essentia? (except you new members, probably, since most people don't know the words in my signature are colored links...)

The request I'm looking for is something simple: I need people to read my story/plotline and point out my mistakes, such as grammar or spelling. But anyway, besides that, I need people to review the story line, critique me. What's good about the story? What's bad? Is it predictable? Cliche? Boring? Exciting? Interesting? etc.? Of course, there's six character arcs: Florauna, Adane (we couldn't decide how to pronounce her name, so we added the -e as an agreement...), Kaipo, Calypso, Rinoa, and Enver (name changed from Enver to Hikaru; upgraded from supporting character to main).

It's going to be only a prologue and 2 chapters, but each chapter has 3 sub-arcs in them. So, basically, you're reading ~7 chapters. Times that by ~6 characters. That makes it, 42 chapters. You don't have to review them all, and you can even read the character arc that's most appealing to you only. But, the more the better!

The person who manages to write a very useful review in my opinion - and the others in the group - can force me to draw them 3 art pieces. 1 Half-body, 1 Chibi (can be a couple if you want), 1 uncolored (with shading) full-body. I haven't started the story necessarily, but if you are interested, just post here. Once I give you the heads' up that you're in the competition, go ahead and PM me your Gmail so I can share it on Google Docs. You will be given permission on View-Mode only, and you'll send the critique to me via PM. Or email. Whichever you want.

This way, nobody copies your review and ruins your chances of winning, and nobody gets spoiled by just clicking on the topic. Spoiler buttons are tempting to touch, no offense to those things. So, yeah.

Thanks for reading this and hope you consider helping me~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]   A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 17:03

I'm interested, I love both warriors and stories!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]   A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 21:02

Mmkay, just send me a PM with your Gmail. Doesn't have to be your main one or anything. lol

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]   A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 11:32

I'd love to review it, without entering the competition. I don't need the art so if I "win" you can give it to the second best.

A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]   A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 13:35

Ah, alright. The competition was more to appeal, but just to give people something for helping me. cx
I don't think I have your email, so mind PMing that to me?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]   A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Request... [Reviews/Critiques]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: