Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)

Go down 
+2
Maple
Ember Pheonix
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) Empty
PostSubject: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 16:00

So this is a drawing I'm obviously still working on and for the sake of those who don't do blood I am going to put the picture in a spoiler tab. But I'm still working on it and would like opinions and Critiques despite me still working on it

Spoiler:

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 16:31

Its great! But less cats gathering might be better, as there were only a few on the patrol.
I do like it very much though!

EDIT: Question: Why is Swift wearing a collar?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:06

? This is a picture of Tigerstar's death ... Lol but I'm glad you think its great

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:24

ooo, i thought it was Hazels death....
Then in that case, its perfect!
Its really funny tho bc swift is black, blaze is the color of the colored in cat running forwards, an hazel probs would've been that color with all of the blood. XD

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:44

Lol great and actually all of it but Hazel would mach the characters hazel was white furred she cat with light cream patches lol

Also just finished another character in this

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:54

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:16

niiiice~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:21

Thanks I'm working on Tallstar at the moment

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:26

IT'S AWESOME! HOW DO YOU DO ANATOMY? Shocked That's so good!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:32

*hugs dimmeh while we both pray to get good at anatomy one day*

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:37

I just practices a lot that and a lot of cat stance references usually but this one happened to be luck since I didn't use any references for this lol

Also thanks its taken me almost a week to work on.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:42

worth it! c: it looks great!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:53

Yeah also I have a video of what I've already worked on its pretty much speed up like a speedpaint if y'all want I can send a link to it once I have it up in a second

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:54

ye~!

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:55

Alright :) also for the rest of it do you think I should do a join.me or some sort of live recording for the rest of the drawing?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)   Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I get opions and Critiques on this Drawing :)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: