Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hurricane Florence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Hurricane Florence Empty
PostHurricane Florence

Sooo... I’m certain that those of you who keep up with the news knows that Hurricane Florence is going to sweep through some of the eastern states of the US. It’ll run through the center of one of the states... where I live.

Yeah, I think you can guess where I’m going with this. Come Thursday probably, I’m gonna lose power most likely, so I won’t be on WCC... unless LTE still works. Regardless, I’m gonna have to ask Sunlit to take over my deputy tasks for ShadowClan until everything’s right again. I’m not sure how long it’ll last for, but I’ll be sure to let you know when I return. Who knows, perhaps this is all just gonna be a false alarm and I’ll still have access to LTE and stay on the site during the duration of the hurricane.

And for those of you or people who you know who will be feeling the brute force of the hurricane as well, you all have my condolences. May StarClan guide all our paths.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hurricane Florence :: Comments

Wolven
Re: Hurricane Florence
Post Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:22 am by Wolven
Be safe Yoshachu!
Not
Post Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 am by Not
Yeah, eastern US people, stay safe! Unlike what the american school and health system thinks, your health is more important than anything else, and that includes WCC, so don't add any more to your worries about WCC!
Maple
Post Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:36 pm by Maple
best of luck to you, my fellow Beast-Coaster~
Post  by Sponsored content

Hurricane Florence

Page 1 of 1