Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hurricane Florence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Hurricane Florence  Empty
PostHurricane Florence

As I'm sure many of you already know (and are probably tired of hearing about), there is a major hurricane right on the edge of the East Coast right now, and I'm sure someone has probably already made an announcement about it. Anyway, being someone who lives right on the coast of NC, the hurricane put me in lots of danger, and thus my area was put under mandatory evacuation. So, now I find myself halfway across the state. I'm still in the vicinity of the hurricane, but I should be alright. That being said, I have very very limited internet access. This is the first I've been able to log on to WCC in several days and we haven't even hit landfall yet, if that tells you anything. I wouldn't expect any activity from me for a week at a minimum. I should be able to post tonight.

If you need to contact me for any reason, your best bet is Discord, as I cannot open Skype at all, and I won't be able to get onto WCC.

-friendly neighborhood mod, Malpe~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hurricane Florence :: Comments

Maple
Re: Hurricane Florence
Post Wed 12 Sep 2018 - 22:01 by Maple
Wee update for you all. RiverClan's lovely deputy, Transient, will be handling all of RiverClan's Moonstone Journies until I'm able to get back on and keep up with them. Fallowpaw has come down with a minor case of whitecough, if anyone wishes to mention anything about it in character~

Hurricane Florence

Page 1 of 1