Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} Empty
PostSubject: Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}   Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 13:14

”Come on, Honeypaw! We don’t have the whole day.” The warrior shouted at the same time he jumped off a tree and glanced back at the honey-colored apprentice. It had been a while since he last took out an apprentice on a hunting patrol and he was honestly surprised. With an impatient flicking tail, the tortie SkyClanner waited for the apprentice to come and start the hunting. He haven’t met her yet since he wasn’t going around making friends but now that he had to lead this patrol, he couldn’t avoid a few interactions with Honeypaw.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}   Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 15:34

"You don't have to show off! I'm coming!" Honeypaw yowled back, feeling irritation prickle her fur as the she-cat kicked off the low-hanging branch, landing gracefully with a huff on the firm earth. Her tabby tail lashed, legs still burning from chasing the warrior through the trees. "Starclan, you're just like Sedgestrike."

The apprentice straightened, considering her tortoiseshell clanmate. Honeypaw hadn't spoken much with Pantherblaze -- Sedgestrike kept her busy enough -- but he seemed like a fierce tom. Capable. He certainly didn't wait for her, even though Honeypaw had just returned from one of Sedgestrike's brutal training sessions.

But of course, the clan must be fed. And so Honeypaw squared her shoulders, preparing herself. "Well?"

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}   Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 20:36

”Showing off? I’m only doing my duty fast and efficiently. And please, don’t compare with your mentor... I’m sure we’re pretty different in many ways.” He mewed bitterly at the She-cat wen she finally managed to reach his side.

”Look, I know it mustn’t be fun for you to hang with me in a hunting patrol but it must be done. I’m not a social or kind cat... that’s why I don’t have many friends. But please, don’t feel any pity for me because that would only make me angry. Just hunt and stay near, okay? I’m sure you’re capable enough to hunt without me telling you what to do.” Pantherblaze stated before walking away to hunt something. But luck wasn’t with him. When he attempted to catch a mouse, the small creature ran off right before he could pin it down. The short-tempered warrior hissed frustrated as he threw a rock with one swift move of his paw, angry.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99

Last edited by Lux on Sat 5 May 2018 - 20:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}   Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 20:36

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} Mistpe10
Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}   Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 1:06

"Doing your duty 'fast and efficiently'?" Honeypaw couldn't help but purr, unable to stop her snort as the fierce tom completely overthrew himself. Her irritation seemed to bleed away as the little mouse scampered away into the forest, although Pantherblaze probably wouldn't appreciate it.

To be fair, it was a close catch... And mice were always tricky in this terrain... but it didn't make it any less funny.

"Maybe I should be leading this patrol,"
Honeypaw said, for once with more mirth than condescension -- even when she knew it would make the tom's hackles rise. Her amber eyes glowed as she stepped towards the foliage. "Let me show you how a real warrior hunts..."

It took her several moments -- piercing gaze watching for every rustle, every chirp, every heartbeat. And in this part of the forest, lush and teeming with life, she didn't have to wait long.

In the center of a small clearing, a little feathered form pecked at the rich, damp earth. The area here was moister; perfect for the bird's hunger as the thrush raided the soil for grubs.

It was perfect for Honeypaw's hunger, too. The apprentice's lunge was fast, and within moments, she had the bird's fragile neck between her jaws -- snapping it cleanly before it realized what was happening. Sedgestrike had trained her well.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Last edited by ginger on Mon 7 May 2018 - 1:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}   Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 1:06

The member 'ginger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} Mistpe10
Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}   Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd} Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Hunting Day {CLOSEd}
Page 1 of 1