Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)

Go down 
+5
sunobear
Moon
~Rose blue~
Swifty
Fallensnow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 pm

ooc thissis soooo sad , sorry rose

Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 pm

occ:rose says that if you're going to say sorry just pm her.that was ROSE not me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 pm

dapplepaw rushed into the camp as her senses filled wih death, catmint, cats, and salty tears. she dropped her catmint bundle near the fallen warrior, licked rosethorn, and left her in peace by her deceased mate.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 am

Swiftstar nuzzled Windtooth's pelt. "No... " He whispered. Windtooth was his friend since they were apprentices. They were foster brothers, along with Moonmist. She would be devastated.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 DeQnfWindtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 UTs4eWindtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 CmOB3Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 Swufty

Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 am

occ: swifty, when are you going to post in my hunting topic?

"I think Im going to go hunting for Rosethorn. She'll need to keep her strength up for her kits."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Sandkit raced to Windtooth and cried in pain "Daddy Don't leave me! Please don't",She howled in pain!She curled besides him to warm him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:17 am

Dapplepaw saw the pained kit run to her father in effort to save im. she felt terrible about what had happened even though she couldnt help him
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 am

'rosethorn what happend?!"the apprentice said rushing throught the entrance to the camp and then to her mothers side

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

Sandkit cried in pain
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:30 pm

dapplepaw decided to find a very special place to bury him. she set out onto the moorland and headed toward the lake. she fond a special clearing and decided that would be good. she dug a whole for windtooth and surrounded it with roses with thorns still attached. she went back to camp to wait for the burial.

OOC: i know elders usually bury cats but i decided to do something different. btw i will make a new topic in windclan territory and bury him there.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Petalpaw sat beside Sandkit and licked her ear, trying to comfort the kit while her mother was in much greef.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 am

Sandkit climbed by Windtooth to warm him up and decied to sleep
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 am

Petalpaw bowed her head and left the kit with her dead father. Then she solemly walked out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 am

She layed besides her great father and woke up
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Blossomfrost walked into camp and dropped a squierrel on the fresh kill pile suddenly she rrealized what had happened "no!" she choked out staring at her old mentor "what happened?" she asked quitly as she pushed through the crowd "what happened?" she reappeated louder when no one answered "wheres rose?"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)   Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Windtooth gets BLACKCOUGH!(My death topic.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next