Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+28
Lux
Lionstorm
Transient
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Titanium
Kent Mansley
ruska
Squirrelnose
Lost
Lostsouls
Inky Pawprints
cachaemic
Ash
Harlem
zeroa5raven
Kari
Sam
Sunlit
Princess poatato
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Not
Seer
Drippy
Reaper King
Jay Bird
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 5:12

Dustpaw looked at Dizzlepaw. "I'm from Shadowclan. It's really cool there, lot's of frogs. The cats are really kind. Well I'm an apprentice so the last part of my name is paw and my parents named me Dustkit." She said with a warm smile.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Sig10
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 6:10

Tansyheart entered the Gathering after Littlestar. She was beginning to resent the small tortoiseshell for exiling her father. She missed him every day, and the fact that she was leader, after she had caused him so much hurt was painful. She would never show it, but she could hardly wait for the day that Littlestar was gone and Scorchfang took over ShadowClan. Surely, he would do a better job than Littlestar. In her current situation, though, she could never show disloyalty to her leader, or she risked giving up her warriorhood just as her father had.

Pushing her restless thoughts aside, she padded slowly to where her Clanmates were settling among the other Clans and took a seat as well.

-----

Poppypaw walked into the Gathering with her Clanmates, immediately turning to sit with a group of Apprentices from different Clans. She gazed intently at the Great Rock where three leaders were already situated. However, one of them was not familiar. Was she... ShadowClan's Deputy? ShadowClan had a new leader, perhaps? In her place, a dark tabby tom was sitting with Rippedsky and Brindlewhisker. The new Deputy, she thought. Interesting. The white and ginger apprentice continued to study the new leader, wondering what she was like.

-----

Ravenflight padded in with the rest of RiverClan, wasting no time in finding a place to sit. She noted briefly that there was a small tortoiseshell she-cat in place of Magpiestar, but didn't dwell on it She gazed off into the distance, lost in thought.

ooc; feel free to socialize with any of my kitters

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 6:21

Sparkpaw walked in with Thunderclan and saw Poppypaw. He walked up to her. "Hey what's your name?"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 6:36

Poppypaw snapped back to reality and focused on the tabby tom in front of her. "I'm Poppypaw. And you?" she asked carefully. Even though this cat was clearly ThunderClan and WindClan was allied with them, she still wanted to make sure she didn't let slip anything important. She wore a guarded expression as she waited for the other apprentice's response.

-----

Violetfall followed Blizzardstar into the Gathering, head held high. It was her first Gathering as a warrior, and she wanted to make the most of it.

-----

Hazelpaw padded slowly behind her Clan. Once again, she had to go to the Gathering and endure a lifetime of painful chatter and noise. Hopefully, like last time, she could escape talking to any other cats and pass the time sitting as far away from the chaotic mess of the Gathering as she could.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 7:09

"I'm Sparkpaw. What Clan are you from?" He asked. He knew that Windclan was allied with Thunderclan so he wondered what clan this cat was from.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 7:32

Dawnpetal followed her Clanmates into the Gathering, narrowing her eyes at RiverClan in particular. She noticed by scent that ShadowClan had arrived as well, and she hoped that Firestone wouldn't be here -- even if he most likely would be. She took notice that ShadowClan had a new leader and deputy, and she wondered what happened to Magpiestar. Did he die, or retire from old age? Perhaps they would find out soon enough once the Gathering began.

(OOC: Dawnpetal is open for conversation from anyone! :3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 7:45

Acornpaw quickly lifted her haunches as she noticed ThunderClan cats starting to pour into the area. Great, more cats mean less space, but at least she would actually be comfortable around those cats. Since this was a gathering, Acornpaw searched for someone to talk to. She found a sandy-colored cat (Dawnpetal) who looked just as irritated towards RiverClan. She steadily padded up to her, not wanting to look like a hyperactive apprentice. She dipped her head in greetings. "Hi, I'm Acornpaw. You?"

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:00

Dawnpetal looked down at the apprentice as she approached, grateful that not only would she be able to distract her from RiverClan, but she also seemed to be from WindClan according to her scent. She smiled warmly. "I'm Dawnpetal. Is this your first Gathering?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:16

OOC: wait... is being oddly small(apprentice size) a disability enough to add the penalties? If so, I've been doing it wrong her whole life.

Blossomheart looked at the apprentice that had bounded up to her(Nightpaw) and tilted her head. "Hi there, Nightpaw. I'm Blossomheart, though you may have thought me an apprentice. It's okay."
-------------------------------------
Spotfur flicked his tail and leaned over to Heronflight. "Here comes Shadowclan," He said, "I was starting to think those muddy frogbreaths would never come."

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:27

"Dawnpetal. That's a nice name." Acornpaw smiled back at her, finally getting some of that stress off her mind. "Yes, it's my first Gathering. I would have gone to last moon's, but that was around the time I became an apprentice. This is your...?"

OOC: If this causes any confusion, Acornpaw is asking if it's her second/third etc. gathering ^^
2nd OOC: It depends, Jade. Apprentice sizes aren't too far off from Warrior sizes, so I don't think so. It's kind of like human heights, I think.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:40

OOC: Just to make things clear, abnormally small or short cats have the disability discount of stats. If your cat is like that, Jade, then yes. You should use the discount on your next battles.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:41

"Actually, this is my fifth Gathering ever," Dawnpetal replied with an amused purr. "And I'm not even that old yet! Well, in any case, welcome to the Gathering. Usually it's peaceful, but... let's just say you should consider yourself lucky you didn't come to the last one." She looked up at Ivystar with a soft scowl. "RiverClan must be making it a past time to get under other cats' fur and stir up trouble."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:44

Dovepaw and Wisteriapool were there.

ooc; i'll edit this later. wisteria is free to talk to, dove has a plot, so don't talk to her.

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 8:57

"Fifth? Wow, interesting!" Acornpaw replied with genuine interest. "Ah, yeah, seems like it. When WindClan came back from the last gathering, everyone looked distressed or irritated." Her eyes turned to slits as she looked up the piece of mouse-dung RiverClan called their leader. "I wholeheartedly agree. Although, you can't blame the whole of RiverClan. I'm sure they wouldn't have done half of the things they did if Ivystar hadn't commanded them to." She meowed. "Ivystar does everything to spite other cats that aren't her allies. To start off the bat, she took our herbs in a great time of need when she could've asked her allies. She stole our prey. She stole our prey-rich territory. She took our pride, and my brother's. That piece of filth doesn't deserve to be a leader." Acornpaw spat bitterly, shaking her head. "Let's move onto a different subject before RiverClan and the other Clans hear us. What's ThunderClan like, living in the forest? I can't imagine being anywhere else besides the moor. It's so open and free. I'm sure you cats have your reasons, though." She added respectfully to Dawnpetal.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 9:04

Newttongue trotted into the gathering, looking around. He felt more worried than he'd been in the past. The fact that he now had a son changed way he looked at the war. He wanted the best for that tiny scrap. He sat down and shut his eyes, smiling at the thought.

Boarpaw pressed his ears to his head and looked at the ground. There were a lot of cats around him. Ones that might react the way most strangers did looking at him. He hoped that looking down hid his furless face at least a tad.  Normally, he was ready to strike up conversation but, Pigeon had torn that out. At least for now. He sat near Dawnpetal but didn't interrupt the conversation. He just needed to be near a friend.

Wildfire had snuck in the back, while she said she'd stay with Rainkit, she didn't truly mean it. He'd be fine alone for the night. There were guards anyways. She narrowed her eyes as RiverClan came into her view. Greedy foxhearts...

Birchheart peered around, spotting Mumblepaw. With a smile, she trotted over. "Mumblepaw! It's nice to see you again."

All except Birch are available atm.]

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Last edited by Kent Mansley on Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 21:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2018
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next