Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+29
Lux
Lionstorm
Transient
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Titanium
Kent Mansley
ruska
Squirrelnose
Lost
Lostsouls
Inky Pawprints
cachaemic
Ash
Harlem
zeroa5raven
Kari
Ripped
Sam
Sunlit
Princess poatato
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Not
Seer
Drippy
Reaper King
Jay Bird
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:55

"Well hi lionpaw," Said Nightpaw, looking him over, " What clan are you from?"

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:08

OOC: Before any WindClan cat (or ThunderClan cat, once Ink posts) comes in, please read this post so you know what's going on and avoid any paradoxes. Thank you!

IC: Ashstar was next to come into the Gathering, strong and upright stance carrying no hint of inner turmoil. Seeing the three allied Clans sitting together made her blood boil, especially with the fresh wounds of RiverClan's greedy battle on every member of her Clan, but she controlled herself. Keeping her face stone-calm and clear of any emotion, the slim gray she-cat leapt on top of the Great Rock, barely flicking an ear towards the other leaders. Though their enemies bore scars as well, her Clan looked far the worse for wear. Hopefully they would soon recover- recover enough to take back what was rightfully theirs.

Quailfeather followed her leader into the Gathering, fur bristling at the combined scents of their enemies. She'd known Ivystar to be a fox-heart, and SkyClan to be untrustworthy, but ShadowClan allying with those murderers had been a real blow. Their only friends now were ThunderClan- and how great of friends they were. It was a good thing Ashstar had shown them sympathy, or else the whole broken Clan might have bled out from the collective wounds of pain, starvation and misery. But soon, they'd be back on their feet, and teach those pieces of scum a thing or two. The senior warrior sat emphatically with her own Clan, not in the mood to mingle with selfish fish-faces or any of their sympathizers.

Snowblossom stayed near Lakewhisper as she entered the Gathering, not wanting to face any backlash from the battle they'd been in. Tension in battle was terrifying enough, but out of battle was horrible as well. And now that she suspected she might be expecting his kits- well, there was good reason for her to want to avoid fighting. She stuck in the center of her own Clan, even though SkyClan and ShadowClan were their professed allies.

OOC: since Gingerstripe, Graypaw and Shellwater are all in states of quantum uncertainty at the moment, I'm leaving them out.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:23

Shadepaw stayed with her clan as they entered the gathering. She got excited, seeing so many cats in one area. She didn't know what had happened between the other clans, so she didn't have any harsh feelings against them. Wow, She thought. She padded into the clearing, wondering what to do. She trotted off into the crowds of cats, trying to find someone to talk to.

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:34

Acornpaw followed closely behind Ashstar, keeping a neutral expression on her face. However, she really, really, didn't want to be here. One, Acornpaw never particularly liked being in crowded places, two, all their enemies were here, except ThunderClan, of course. As the long-haired tabby walked by, her gaze was fixed on Ivystar, that cold-blooded cat. She did everything to spite WindClan. She asked them for herbs, out of all the clans, in a desperate time of need. Couldn't she have asked her allies? She took WindClan's prized places for hunting. She took their prey. She took her brother's pride. What a fox-heart. She didn't realize how heated she had gotten until she caught other cats looking at her curiously. She shook her head and continued walking, head held high. She was one of the few cats who didn't join the battle with RiverClan and had no scars on her. She had to resemble WindClan's remaining pride and strength. For Ashstar, and all of WindClan. She eventually sat herself down somewhere with a decent amount of space, ears slightly flattened. Her anger would never be satisfied until WindClan and ThunderClan's plan had been fulfilled.
StarClan, she really wanted someone to rant to right about now. 

OOC: Hi! Acornpaw is open to conversation with any ThunderClan cat (when TC comes in.) Preferably one who hates RiverClan just as much as she does. Other Clan cats can make interactions with her, too, but she'll either ignore them, walk away, or slide a snarky remark.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan

Last edited by Cleanheritage on Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:35

"ShadowClan" answered Lionpaw with a purr "I´m new about all this stuff, i just became an apprentice so, i dunno what´s going on around here... everyone seems to be so tense" he commented, and the smiled at the she-cat "I´m pretty paw-sitive everyone could use a good nap and relax hehehe" he just couldn´t help using puns, he loved the other cat´s reactions at them.

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 29019410
March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:44

The stoic and unperturbed expression upon Brindlewhisker’s face held a chilling intensity, while the air around her simmered with a frigid detachment.  Although the majority of her wounds were still unable to heal completely, the copious amounts of rage and disgust that frothed within her veins acted as a more than sufficient painkiller. Feeling her teeth tighten as she followed Ashstar into the hollow, a forced breath was exhaled with every other step.

While going near any RiverClanner was the absolute last thing she wanted, her muscles, seemingly out of habit, still guided her to the traditional seating for Deputies. Stalking past Rippedsky and Jaystream without so much as a single hint of acknowledgment, the two toms quiet whispers fell upon deaf ears. Although the utterly miserable expression Jaystream wore wasn’t nearly as fortunate. Perhaps StarClan had heard her pleas and had somehow relented in her prayers for vengeance of some sort. Resisting the urge to scoff at the grieving tom, Brindlewhisker’s gaze fell upon Scorchfang in an attempt to turn herself away from the temptation to celebrate whatever misfortune had befallen Jaystream.

”And who are you? If you don’t mind me asking, that is.” Brindlewhisker bluntly questioned the long-furred tom, voice straining at her attempt to sound polite and interested.

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 21:53

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Scorchfang sympathized with Jaystream. He could only imagine how much heartache he would be in if he ever lost Minnowcall. Though of course he did lose another mate, albeit not to death, so it was a little easier to handle that loss.

The tom looked up at Brindlewhisker as she addressed him, and his ear twitched self-consciously. "My name is Scorchfang. You're Brindlewhisker, WindClan's deputy, right? It's nice to officially meet you."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 22:01

Drizzlepaw jumped in surprise at the approach of the new she-cat. Giving the brown apprentice a big, warm smile, the silver tabby responded with a friendly torrent of questions. "Oh hello! My name is Drizzlepaw! I'm from Skyclan. What clan are you from? What's it like there? Are the cats nice there? You smell pretty! Why is your name Dustpaw?"

(Spiderpaw, Silentpaw, and Thornpaw are still open to socialization everyone ^-^)

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 22:13

Nightpaw faced Lionpaw. "Well I'm from Riverclan. I'm also a new apprentice!" She said smiling.

(OOC: Short >_<)

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 22:27

Featherlight joined Mintpaw with a friendly smile and a purr of greeting. Their Clans may not be allied, but they were both medicine cats, and she felt sympathy for the mentorless medicine cat apprentice. "Greetings, Mintpaw."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 0:15

OOC: To all TC cats that come to this gathering, please click the link provided in Ash’s post to know about what happened to the clan. The threads regarding all those things will be up asap.

Blizzardstar walked in front of her clan and towards the Great Rock with a serious expression in her face. Her way of walking was prideful and secure, both things that had been missing during the previous gatherings due to the breakdown she went through…however, if she had to be fully honest most of it was due to the mask of strength she had forced herself to wear to keep her clan afloat, as deep inside she was still as insecure and depressed. It was a good thing the flame of anger in her chest that had grown once again due to Ashstar’s tales about RiverClan’s crimes against WindClan helped a lot to keep such mask on.

After leaping onto the Great Rock she took a spot next to Ashstar. She greeted the other leaders politely, but when she had to greet Ivystar the greeting came out as forced, completely done out of obligation to not be rude.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 0:25

Please feel free to interact with ma kitties! I left out names so people could take the places of cats mentioned if they wanted to!
At the entrance of four trees, three cats from diffrent clans entered at the same time. The first, at a full sprint and carrying a big grin, and the second, skipping merrily as she giggled, were both at great contrast with the smaller cat who trudged reluctantly into the gathering space. Despite their diffrences, all three she-cats were attending their first gathering.

Cherrypaw was so excited it was amazing she wasn't literally glowing like the sun. The peachy colored she-cat litterally bounced into the clearing that made up fourtrees. 'My first gathering! I'm SO excited!!!' Looking around the Thunderclan apprentice couldn't help the giggles that escaped her maw. Without hesitation the she-cat approached the first cat she saw that wasn't already speaking with someone. "Hello! My name's Cherrypaw! What's your name?!"

Having run at full-speed all the way from camp, Sweetpaw was panting when she reached fourtrees but she continued on, speeding into the gathering place like a true Windclan cat. Of course, she hadn't thought much to the crowd she would be running into and as a result, crashed into a small group of cats who had been chatting peacfully until the clumsy silver tabby had come along.

Tinypaw trudged into the clearing inside the four trees with a large sigh. She hadn't really wanted to come to the gathering but she was not given a choice in the matter. Despite that, that didn't mean she had to rush like everyone else. Though Skyclan had left the camp early and arrived at the gathering first Tinypaw had made sure to lag behind and was definitly the last Skyclan cat to enter the space. Laying down as far away from the leader's tree as possible Tinypaw curled up to try and take a nap, not thinking of the fact that curled up she could easily be mistaken by a non-Skyclan cat as a kit due to her small size.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsouls on Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 23:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 1:25

Spiderpaw smiled widely at the pale peach tabby that had run up to him with so much enthusiasm. "Hiya! I'm Spiderpaw! Nice to meet you Cherrypaw!" The black and white tom looked so pleased to have a cat talk to him he could barely sit still! "What clan are you from Cherrypaw? I'm from Shadowclan! I only recently became an apprentice. My dad is my mentor!"

---

Drizzlepaw squeaked as a pelt very similar to her own crashed into her and made her roll a few tail-lengths away from Dustpaw. "Oh! Hi there!" She giggled at Sweetpaw, tail waving as she gently pushed the other she-cat off of her and rolled to her feet. "What's your name? I'm Drizzlepaw of Skyclan!"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 4:43

scarletpaw
Scarletpaw crept close to the other warriors. She had never been to a Gathering before. All sorts of strange scents flooded her nose. She flinched when she saw all the tense cats.

Sparkpaw
OOC : The cat that Sparkpaw bumped into is Scorchclaw
Sparkpaw slowly walked behind his leader. He smoldered with rage when he saw the RiverClan cats. Suddenly a way to get back at them popped into his mind, and he slowly crept up to a RiverClan warrior and bumped him hard. "Oops, I'm sorry, I didnt see you there,"
he meowed with eyes of innocence

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 4:53

Curlyfeather padded in with ShadowClan, a look of purpose on her face. It was only when she was alone that she ever let her guard down, or even allowed herself to think of how horrible her situation was. At a gathering, one sour word on her part could have every clan knowing of her internal struggle. So she had to keep up her hot-headed appearance. That wouldn't be hard at all, seeing as uncertainty usually made her seethe with rage. She supposed she should find someone to talk to. However, she wasn't in the mood. Stubbornly, she sat down, ready to snap at anyone who talked to her. Unless they were her family.
------------------------
Nectarleap padded into Fourtrees, millions of thoughts flying through his head. First, he wanted to make sure his kits were faring fine at their first gathering, but two of them had already gone sprinting off into the mix. They were probably fine. Not worried about them, he looked around the clearing. To his surprise, Scorchfang was sitting with the deputies. The tom he had talked to last gathering had seemed younger than him and a bit naive, so he surprised at Littlestar's choice. But who was he, a WindClan cat, to contradict her? Searching the crowd, he saw the RiverClanner he beat up at the battle. Not knowing if he would yell at her or apologize, he began padding towards her. (Duckpuddle) "Hello."
------------------------
Swoopnose's mind could not have been further away from where he was. Thoughts of RiverClan, his clan's alliance with WindClan, and even how the other two clans had sided with the evil doers. None of it should have to had happened. If they had lost Sunningrocks, but hostages hadn't been taken and Thislepaw hadn't been killed, it would be over. They would still be half starving, but the battle would end. RiverClan's attempt to stop more battle had only caused more bloodshed. WindClan would have continued allying with RiverClan if it weren't for the death of a ThunderClan apprentice. They wouldn't have lost their herbs. Politics was too confusing for his young mind. All he wanted was his family and to live by the warrior code. Was that simplicity really too much to ask for? In his mindless state, he had accidentally kept walking, all the way to the base of Greatrock. That's why he accidentally bumped into Rippedsky. "O-oh, sorry about that. My bad."

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2018
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next