Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Daisy's book

Go down 
4 posters

Voting
I make the story
A Daisy's book Vote_lcap0%A Daisy's book Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We all make the story
A Daisy's book Vote_lcap100%A Daisy's book Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Daisy's book Empty
PostSubject: A Daisy's book   A Daisy's book EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:41

Ok I'm starting a warrior cats book and wondered if anyone wanted their cats in it. I was also thinking about everyone making the book with me. Like I start the story and everyone post there characters point of view. It's like a RP story. If you like that idea plz vote.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

A Daisy's book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daisy's book   A Daisy's book EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 16:15

It would be like mine! Except mine is the natural disasters. So don’t make this one with natural disasters or I may get a little salty ;) but yeah I’m excited to see this!

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

A Daisy's book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daisy's book   A Daisy's book EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 18:58

Sounds fun! You do mean fanfiction, though?

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Daisy's book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daisy's book   A Daisy's book EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 19:44

Umm whatever type warrior cats isn't lol I'm not really into types just animal and fantasy books. I'm going to show you an example of my book wings of fur(not finished yet)

It's a flying werewolf book

wings of fur:
Jay didn't know what to do. It was the first day of high school and he was the new kid. He was only seventeen but felt like thirteen. He walked into the school and caught his breath. The school was so big and busy. He kept walking and when he got to his locker he put his stuff in it. A guy right next to him smiled and spoke."You must be the new kid. Hi my name is Billy and I'll help you if you have any questions." He told the new kid. Jay smiled at the stranger. "Ya my name is Jacob but you can call me jay." He replied. He grabbed his books and went to his first class. When he got there he sat down and opened his book. He noticed everyone was staring at him which made him uncomfortable. He looked down and waited till the bell rang. When it did and the teacher walked in he looked up again. The teacher was an old dude with a plaid shirt. When the teacher grabbed a sheet of paper he did the announcements. When that was over he started to say there was a new student and looked at me. Jay smiled and the teacher told him to get to the front of the class and tell about himself. He stood and did what the teacher said. Jay told everyone his name and where he used to go to school. He knew he couldn't tell them about his dad or what he and him where really so He just said that He loved to learn and read than sat down. When he did everyone kept staring at him. The teacher started the class and Jay wished it would go by faster. When it was lunch time Jay quickly packed up his books and went to the lunchroom. When he got his food he sat down at a table and started eating. He looked up to see a really pretty girl smile at him. He heard a voice behind him and noticed that billy was there. Billy asked if he could sit down and jay said yes. When billy sat down he went back to his food not seeing what the girl was doing. When school ended Jay walked and looked around when he saw no one was there he changed. He grew fur then a tail. He then grew paws and a snout. He looked like a wolf but had angel wings on his back. He took flight and flew all the way home at great speed. When he got home he went to his room and put his stuff on the floor. He looked out the window thinking when he saw the pretty girl walk to the house next to his. He smiled even though she couldn't see. He walked down the stairs and left the house. He went next door but decided to change into a wolf. He changed and when his wings came he made them change into fur so he looked like a dog. He went up to her house and barked. When she opened the door he smiled and whimpered. He saw just by the look in her eyes that she loved his wolf form. She got down on her knees and started to hug me. He licked her face then when he heard his mom calling his name he stood up and went to his house. Of course she followed him and wondered where he was going. When he got to his house his mom smiled at her. "Well hello there I can see my son really likes you." She said smiling. The pretty girl looked confused. "Umm who is your son?" The girl asked. His mom smiled and pointed at him in wolf form. She said he was her son and at that he changed. The girl freaked out at the change but when it was over she recognized him. She smiled and laughed. She was asking how he did that trick when his mom invited her in and told him that they had to hang out in his room. He smiled and showed her the way. When they got up there they talked for an hour. He found out her name was Jessica and that she loved animals. He smiled at this girl who reminded him of himself. When his mom said it was time for dinner they went downstairs and ate. When it was time for Jessica to leave she said bye then kissed him. He was still dazed by the kiss when he went to bed but he had good dreams.
The next day he was so excited to go to school that he almost forgot his bag. He changed then flew all the way to school not knowing what to do when he got there. When he got there he hid behind a tree then changed back. He walked into the school and looked around hoping to see Jessica. He couldn't find her so he went to class. He almost felt like she didn't want to see him but when school was almost over he saw her smiling at him and leaning on a tree. He ran up to her and smiled. He kissed her right away and she kissed back. He missed her so much. "Where did you go?" He asked her. "I was trying to find you." She replied. He smiled at her and kissed her again. When the bell rang billy ran up to him and asked if he could come over. Jay was happy to have more friends over but the only problem was billy wanted to walk with him since he had no clue where his house was. Jay wanted to fly and since Jessica already knew she didn't mind. Billy had no clue what he was so he had to walk. He noticed that right when he started that he hated walking. Billy was talking the whole walk but jay didn't pay attention and kept arguing about walking. When they got to his house jay saw Jessica at her house waiting for him and he smiled. She noticed billy and gave him the confused look. He motioned for her to come over and the three of them went inside. His mom wasn't home yet so he told them to go to his room while he made a snack. When he made sandwiches he went to his room and noticed billy was blushing at Jessica. That made him jealous and he walked into the room. He sat down next to Jessica and smiled. He handed out the sandwiches and started to eat his. He asked what they where talking about and they said wolves. I gave her a worried glance and she smiled saying that she didn't reveal anything. He smiled at that and listened at them talk about how wolves where endangered. When his clock said it was eight o'clock he kissed Jessica goodbye in front of billy. He saw that billy was outraged and confused. When Jessica went to her house jay kept billy at his house to talk. Billy yelled at him for kissing her and he asked why. Billy said that Jessica was his girl. "Oh she is really and when did that happen because she is my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile. Billy said that it was this night that he liked her. Jay told him that he was dating her for two days now so he had her first. Billy said ok then left the house while jay went to bed.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

A Daisy's book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daisy's book   A Daisy's book EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:02

Fanfiction is like, when you write a continuation or addition to something that exists. So a book set in the world of Warriors would be Warriors fanfiction.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Daisy's book Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daisy's book   A Daisy's book Empty

Back to top Go down

A Daisy's book
Page 1 of 1