Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 18:14

Birdflight yet again was making another trip to the Moonstone. This time she was taking Violetpaw with her. The calico she-cat had finished eating her bundle of traveling herbs and was at the camp entrance with another for Violetpaw. "Violetpaw, it's time to go!" she called for the apprentice. She still couldn't believe that she'd be taking the apprentices on a life-changing journey. She still remembered the time she was taken by her father to the Moonstone. It was a great once in a lifetime opportunity.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 0:57

Violetpaw bounded out of her den, bubbling with excitement. "Now?" she asked Birdflight, nearly speechless in her excitement. The grey apprentice had been looking forward to this moment for moons. Now that it was finally time for her Moonstone journey, she wanted to make the most of it and remember every detail. I wonder what Starclan will be like, she thought. The idea of meeting a StarClan cat was both thrilling and terrifying, and she couldn't help but wonder if she would talk to a cat that she had known in life. Pushing her questions aside, she turned back to Birdflight. "Do I have to eat those?" she asked, sniffing at the small bundle of herbs beside the warrior.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 10:06

Birdflight grinned, liking the she-cat's excitment and fun personality. Birdflight nodded at Violetpaw's first question. The calico warrior then gently pushed the bundle of herbs toward the apprentice. "Yeah you do silly. They will give you strength and take care of your hunger while we're traveling. I know they smell weird and trust me, they taste as bad and weird as they smell. I also know that they won't stop you from going on your long-awaited journey." Birdflight said with a gentle smile.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 11:11

Violetpaw wrinkled her nose, licking up the foul smelling herbs as quickly as possible. "I don't even want to know what I just ate!" she exclaimed, disgusted. "Blech. Are we ready to leave now?" She bounced on her paws like an excited kit. "How far away is Highstones?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 10:42

The warrior chuckled at the face Violetpaw was making. Birdflight nodded at the apprentice's question. "Now that you're done, we can begin the trip." the warrior said. She was about to leave when the other she-cat asked her a question. "Well, we have to pass through Fourtrees, go through Windclan territory, cross the Thunderpath, and pass the Abandoned barn but like I said, it shouldn't take us too long if we travel at a nice and quick pace." She exited the camp and signaled Violetpaw to follow behind.

~Time Skip~
After a  quick tread through Thunderclan territory and a nice walk through Fourtrees, the two she-cats finally began to go into Windclan territory. "Stay close to me Violetpaw. We must hurry through here." the warrior urged. She began to lead Violetpaw through the territory, occasionally looking around for any patrols.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 8:05

Violetpaw followed close behind Birdflight as they started into WindClan territory. "How much further is it?" she asked quietly, noting the warrior's caution in traversing another Clan's territory. Her initial excitement was fading away, but she was still filled with energy and enthusiasm.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 20:43

"Not too far Violetpaw!" she purred. The warrior led the apprentice out of Windclan territory and soon they made it through the Abandoned barn without any hassle but the pair were soon staring at the foul-smelling Thunderpath. Birdflight took a quick glance at the she-cat and then looked back at the Thunderpath. "When I say run, you must run as fast as you can across the path! I will be alongside you!" the she-cat reassured. The warrior waited for a lone monster to pass before she yowled, "Run!" The calico darted across with Violetpaw on her heels. Once they reached the other side, she allowed Violetpaw to take a little break. After the apprentice was ready, Birdflight led the way to Mothermouth. The entrance looked a bit intimidating and it seemed that the tunnel to the cavern was never-ending from where they stood. They had arrived when Silverpelt was visible to them. 'Just on time' the warrior thought. "Are you ready Violetpaw?" she asked the she-cat.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 8:48

Violetpaw nodded. "I'm ready," she breathed. After crossing the Thunderpath, her previous excitement had returned, and she felt like she was full of butterflies. She gazed thoughtfully  at the dark hole looming before her. "Is it completely dark, or will I be able to see at all?" she asked apprehensively. What would happen once she entered? She rocked back and forth on her paws, tail twitching, ready to find out.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 6:31

Birdflight nodded with a smile. "The tunnel will be dark but just stick close to me." she said while beginning to go in. The warrior walked down the long tunnel, eyes seeing nothing. Soon they arrived in the cavern that held the stone. It was shining as brightly as ever. Birdflight took a spot and lied down at the edge closest to the entrance to wait for Violetpaw. "Touch your nose to the moonstone Violetpaw. I'll be right over here when you wake." she said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 13:36

Violetpaw eyed the moonstone as she lay down next to it. She gazed at its smooth, silvery surface for a moment before gently pressing her nose to it, shutting her eyes tightly. Her eyes snapped open a second later, and she blinked a few times before noticing her glittering surroundings. "StarClan!" she exclaimed, looking around. "Is anyone here?" she asked hesitantly.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 8:08

The former warrior's whiskers twitched in amusement as she came into view. Violetpaw was certainly eager. Such enthusiasm from young cats was usually expected, however. This was much better than when she had met with Flickerpaw. Her feathery grey and white tail swished behind he as she padded up to the Thunderclan apprentice. Green, starry eyes stood out from her rather dull yet pretty pelt.

"Hello, Violetpaw. My name is Grasswhisker. I was once a warrior of Thunderclan." She purred the words softly and settled back on her haunches. They would be here for a short while. While awaiting an answer, she looked over the future warrior and found herself nodding ever so slightly. Violetpaw would make a fine warrior there was no doubt.

Ooc: mobile. And again, sorry for the wait rusky :(

Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 11:30

"Grasswhisker," she breathed. Finally, she was meeting a StarClan cat! "Hello... What do you have to tell me?" she said, focusing her attention on the starry figure in front of her.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 9:42

"I'm here to remind you of something... never let your pride outweigh humility. How you appear to others should not guide your actions, but your own values. Many seemingly great warriors have found their downfall in boasting of what they are instead of focusing on their actions." Grasswhisker wasted no time in passing along the message. Besides, Violetpaw seemed eager to hear what the Starclan cat had to say. Her words were serious, hoping to press on the warning behind them. There was so much potential in the young apprentice, but, as any cat did, Violetpaw had some flaws she needed to work on. The long-furred grey and white she-cat waited patiently for her latest visitor to say something, just in case she needed to clarify anything to her.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 12:46

“Of course,” Violetpaw nodded, tilting her head thoughtfully. “Never let your pride outweigh your humility.” She knew by the seriousness in Grasswhisker’s voice that she was guilty of that sometimes. “I… I guess I am a bit prideful, aren’t I…” she admitted slowly. “That makes sense. I’ll do better,” she promised.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 11:10

"You will do great things, Violetpaw. Just always focus on the clan's needs." Grasswhisker was relieved to see the apprentice was so receptive and quickly understood what needed to be done. She smiled softly and held her gaze for a moment before nodding. Their time had been brief, but it was all that they needed together. The grey and white she-cat waved her tail in farewell before turning to disappear into the rest of Starclan. And Violetpaw was left to awaken and head back to her clan with their message, and to finally gain her warrior name.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Violetpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1