Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the great wcc sibling war

Go down 
+8
Titanium
Maple
Mamenchisaurus
Not
Cays
RainyHeart
Ash
Harlem
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

the great wcc sibling war Empty
PostSubject: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018, 5:58 pm

credit for this idea goes to squirrelnose. if squirrelnose wants to help me be a judge, then they can do so if they shoot me a dm.

the great wcc sibling war GURcr6e

prepare yourselves...

the great wcc sibling war Tenor

the ultimate war begins...

the great wcc sibling war Giphy

and i'm not talking about the great, chaotic, bloody war about to happen in character...

the great wcc sibling war Iron-Man-War-Machine-Ready-To-Engage-In-Battle-With-a-Robot-Army

i'm talking about...

THE GREAT WCC SIBLING WAR

the ultimate war to decide which wcc siblings are the best of the best. it's been a timeless debate for some time now, and it's time to finally settle it once and for all!

the prizes?
bragging rights for a whole year until the next sibling war of 2019!

first, i'm too lazy to shift through everyone's profiles and creations and stuff to see who's littermates with who, plus some people may not want their characters to be in this.

so, you can nominate characters!

here are the rules of this war:
- you can nominate twins, sibling duos, or sibling groups. adopted siblings are not allowed.

- yes, you can nominate your own characters! in fact, it is mandatory that you only nominate your own characters.

- you may not leave a cat out of the litter. (for example, if i nominate wisteriapaw, flickerpaw, featherpaw, and wildpaw, i CANNOT leave dappledpaw out.) it's either the entire litter, or nobody from that litter is in.

- cats from two different litters are not allowed. however, different litters from the same parents can compete against each other.

- npc littermates and cats with no littermates are not allowed to enter the competition. in order to submit a litter, it must be one that has cats that are rped by others. (for example, i can't enter duckpuddle, because she has an npc family. i can enter poplarpaw, because his siblings are all roleplayed by people on wcc.)

- this litter can't be like, ancient and all dead. at least two cats in the litter have to be alive. if there's a litter of four cats, and two are dead, then you can enter the two alive cats. please only submit the cats in the litter that are alive.

- there's no age limit. you can submit litters that are kits, apprentices, warriors. heck, you can even submit litters that have elders!

- anyone can vote, even if you didn't submit a litter. this is for all of wcc to have a say! there's gonna be a whole tournament roster set-up thingy. i may even use battlefy for this thing.

- when your litter is competing, you are able to vote for yourself.

- you can submit up to two litters to compete.

and last, but not least, have fun! this is just a friendly little competition.

here's the form to submit a litter:
* stands for optional

Code:
[b]*Team Name:[/b] some funny little "team name" for the litter, like the thunder busters, or something clever.
[b]Mother's Name:[/b] the mother of the litter and the name of the roleplayer with a link.
[b]Father's Name:[/b] the father of the litter and the name of the roleplayer with a link.
[b]Kits in Litter:[/b] all of the kits in the litter and the names of their roleplayers. please include links.
[b]Summary of Relationship:[/b] this is where you can put a summary of the siblings' relationships with each other. you can put what they've done, how they act with each other, and stuff like that. please try to include as many details as possible, but don't write me war and peace.

there are three categories that sibling teams can win in.

the popularity/best contest:
this contest is the main one. every sibling team will be submitted into the tournament roster, and different votes will be made. everyone will vote, and then the winning team will advance. there will be a winner, a runner-up, and a third place.

the angsty/dramatic contest:
this one will be chosen by me. you can win in this category if your sibling team is angsty, or has a lot of drama going on in their circle. be sure to include any angsty stuff in the 'summary of relationship' section so that i can choose! there can be a winner, and a runner-up.

the closest contest:
the winner will also be chosen by me. you can win in this category if your sibling team is extremely close, loving, and have a healthy relationship with each other. be sure to include proof of this in the 'summary of relationship' section so that i can choose. there will be a winner, and a runner-up.

honorable mentions:
there will be three honorable mentions of sibling teams that i just happen to really like.

even if you're unsure about if your litter will win, i would enter anyways! remember, it's just for fun. i'm going to be a fair host. i will also be voting for my favorite cat in the popularity contest. as a judge, i will not show favoritism towards the litters of my own characters, and if one of my characters are apart of the winning team, then it wasn't my own intention.

this is gonna be fun. the more litters we get, the merrier! sign ups close next wednesday, so a week from today.

official list of sibling teams:
children of the flame (firestone/gingerstripe)

pansy's petals (fernpaw/mintpaw)

super smash sibs. forest edition (featherpaw, dappledpaw, wildpaw, flickerpaw, wisteriapaw)

riverfang (spotpaw, brightpaw, reedpaw, frostpaw)

whisps of smoke (ryecloud, quailfeather, gustpuddle)

sisters of shadow (curlyfeather, cedarstorm)

i'll think of something (swooppaw, amberpaw, lynxpaw)

Last edited by Harlem on Thu 01 Feb 2018, 1:27 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018, 6:47 pm

Team Name: Children of the Flame   i guess
Mother's Name: Honeydrop (Ash)
Father's Name:Flamestrike (Ripped)
Kits in Litter: Firestone (Jay Bird) and Gingerstripe (Ash)
Summary of Relationship: Fire and Ginger are the poster children for BBFF- Brother Best Friends Forever. Ever since the whole debacle where their mother turned out to be the medicine cat Honeydrop, and their father and foster mother had been lying to them all their lives, they've been each other's only real family. They're as close as two pea in a pod, and it couldn't be plainer when they're together that their sibling bond, having withstood the greatest test, will never be broken.

Reference Topic: I'm So Sorry

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018, 7:22 pm

added.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018, 8:36 pm

Team Name: Pansy's Petals
Mother's Name: Pansyface (RainyHeart)
Father's Name: Thistleleap (NPC)
Kits in Litter: Fernpaw (RainyHeart) and Mintpaw (Drippy)
Summary of Relationship: Fernpaw and Mintpaw have a interesting relationship, which is held back from being a pure sibling bond by each of their own trials.  The two kits are often compared to their late mother Pansyface - Fernpaw more often than Mintpaw - and it began to make Mintpaw feel a bit insecure and jealous of her sister, who she viewed as the more favorable and popular of the two.  Fernpaw however had been going through her own set of troubles, mostly set into play by her rebellious and atheistic nature.  She battles with the feeling of being alone in her clan because of her beliefs, along with a deep lonliness that she has never been able to place.  While Mintpaw had begun to make friends, grow more comfortable with herself, and even become the next medicine cat apprentice of SkyClan, Fernpaw only seems to be slipping farther and farther away from her clanmates.  As they grow, mature and begin to make names for themselves in the forest, who knows where their relationship may lead?

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018, 10:56 pm

*Team Name: Super Smash Sibs. Forest Edition
Mother's Name: Sharptooth (Drippy)
Father's Name: Firetalon (NPC)
Kits in Litter: Dappledpaw (Titanium) | Flickerpaw (Jade Wings) | Featherpaw (Cays) | Wisteriapaw (You) | Wildpaw (Kent Mansely)
Summary of Relationship:
HOOOOOOOO BOOOOOY IS THIS GONNA BE LOOOOONG

Featherpaw -> Dappledpaw and Wisteriapaw = He will mother hen them until the moon no longer rises.
Featherpaw -> Flickerpaw = Worried about her, but loves her anyway.
Featherpaw -> Wildpaw = Worries for the forest.

I'm worried about speaking for the others, but this is just my observation:

Dappledpaw -> Seems to be strong with his siblings.
Wisteriapaw -> Strong relationship with Dappledpaw and Featherpaw, Wildpaw and Flickerpaw are in doubt though.
Flickerpaw -> in bad graces with Featherpaw, not sure about Dappledpaw and Wisteriapaw. Good graces with Wildpaw.
Wildpaw -> Also in bad graces due to a recent snake rocks incident. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID Not sure about Dappledpaw and Wisteriapaw again.

So far Dappledpaw and Flickerpaw had a bout of Green cough and survived. Featherpaw and Wisteriapaw have joined forces to send Skyclan packing. Wildpaw and Flickerpaw made a dangerous dare with Wisteriapaw to kill an adder, poisoning Wisteriapaw and Dappledpaw. They've gone hunting together resulting in a race. Flickerpaw hosted a giant party for all the other apprentices. Flickerpaw and Featherpaw had a debate about the purity of the clan, resulting in them being on uncertain grounds with each other.

Did I miss anything?

Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018, 3:34 am

awesome! i'll add both once i get on my laptop after school.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018, 7:03 am

*Team Name: Riverfang
Mother's Name: Silverfang, Jay Bird
Father's Name: NPC Tigerfur
Kits in Litter:Spotpaw(Jade Wings) Reedpaw(Whiteheart) Brightpaw(Titanium) Frostpaw (Willow)
Summary of Relationship:
Spotpaw<>Brightpaw: Tensions are high. Each thought the other hated him, and they are in the process of forgiving each other. Brightpaw is guilty that Spot is paying the price when Bright didn't say a thing, and Spot has cooled his anger enough to try and be a good brother.
Spot<>Reed/Frost: Kind of meh, not much happening there. A little bit of tension between Reed and Spot, Frost is friendly.

Other Riverfang rpers, please tell for more relations!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018, 9:30 am

DARN IT! (all cats ever born and made by me have NPC families)

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

the great wcc sibling war Image10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018, 12:01 pm

@jade: added!

@mamenchi: sorry! ;(

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018, 9:06 pm

*Team Name: Whisps of Smoke
Mother's Name: Hazefur (Zakoblue)
Father's Name: Smokepelt (Ice)
Kits in Litter: Ryecloud (Ice), Quailfeather (Ash), Gustpuddle (Myself)
Summary of Relationship:

Quailfeather and Ryecloud:
These two are close, as Quailfeather saved Ryecloud from Kindle, a now dead sibling of the trio, when they were just apprentices. Though they don't interact much nowadays, as apprentices Quailfeather loved and defended Ryecloud. He has a couple disabilities, and the entire family see right through them to who he really is.

Quailfeather and Gustpuddle:
As apprentices, the two she-cats were the best of friends. They trained together, ate together, did everything together. Their loving relationship continues on as they grow in age, and their tight bond hasn't severed. They both share the same beliefs, that their father should be given one more chance, maybe not as deputy but as a more respected warrior. Though Gustpuddle isn't as bold as Quailfeather, they are both kind, loving, and not afraid to express their feelings.

Gustpuddle and Ryecloud:
Though the two never really interacted much in character, it was always assumed that Gustpuddle shared the same love for her brother as her sister did. She helped him train and become a warrior, and even though they never had too many topics together, they loved each other with all they had.

I saw Ash post one, so here's a... kinda reference topic with the three of them. Disregard if I'm not supposed to do this.
A Family Fiasco

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyThu 01 Feb 2018, 12:38 pm

added!

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyThu 01 Feb 2018, 12:59 pm

*Team Name: I'll think of something
Mother's Name: cherryfang | lilacwish
Father's Name: willowflight | wavedream
Kits in Litter: swooppaw | squirrelnose // amberpaw | grey // lynxpaw | lilacwish
Summary of Relationship:

The kits have two adopted sisters, Whitelaw and hazelpaw. They also had Olivepaw, but wavedream went inactive so he died.

Amberpaw currently resides in SkyClan, her father's clan, with no idea her other littermates even exist.

Swooppaw was very, very close to Olivepaw, but he was also super close to Robin, White and Hazel. He's scared of being lonely, so he surrounds himself with friends and family. He gets on well with pretty much all of his littermates, particularly Robinpaw. However, there is a plot that will happen in the near future where Swoopaw finds out he is half SkyClan, and trains secretly with a SkyClan cat. He will later on leave for that clan.

Robinpaw was closer to Olivepaw and Swooppaw than the others, but she still cared for them very, very much. When Swooppaw tells Robinpaw she is half clan, she will be okay with it. But, she will not be okay with Swooppaw not telling her he was training with a SkyClan cat, making the two have a more complicated and angst-filled relationship.

Lynxpaw is chill with all her siblings (I'm pretty sure anyways) and, like the others, was super upset about Olivepaw's death.

Please, tell me if there's anything I missed! Also so so so so SO sorry for forgetting Lynxpaw ;-;

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~

Last edited by Titanium on Thu 01 Feb 2018, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyThu 01 Feb 2018, 1:13 pm

Team Name: Sisters of Shadow
Mother's Name: NPC
Father's Name: NPC
Kits in Litter: Curlyfeather (Squirrelnose) and Cedarstorm (Jay Bird)
Summary of Relationship: Basically the ideal relationship for sisters to have. Since kits they have been best friends and still remain that way. From play-fighting to just talking, that bond has been kept strong for a while. Cedar has been a great shoulder for Curly to lean on, seeing as she doesn't judge Curly for her disability. And even though Curly keeps just being her weird self and not doing much to help her sister, Cedar repeatedly helps her out. Now she sees the good in Crowfur, is able to fight and hunt a lot better, and has refrained from giving up completely. And what does she down return? Be a nice sister and basically nothing else. Cedar is slightly older (I'm assuming because she is quite a bit bigger), and even though they're littermates, she kind of acts like a big sister. And she's the one cat Curly would ever respect enough to listen to. I love how both of them aren't quite the nicest characters, but if it comes to protecting the other one, their loyalty is amazing. We hadn't really planned fro them to have this close bond, but I'm glad it happened, and I'm excited to see what happens next.

the great wcc sibling war Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyThu 01 Feb 2018, 1:20 pm

Um titanium you forgot their sister Lynxpaw :/ I've noticed you forgot her a lot esc0exially when you do topic for siblings for them I think lol but Swooppaw and them have a sister Lynxpaw from the same litter.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war EmptyThu 01 Feb 2018, 1:21 pm

shOOT
I ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war Empty

Back to top Go down

the great wcc sibling war