Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the great wcc sibling war

Go down 
+8
Titanium
Maple
Mamenchisaurus
Not
Cays
RainyHeart
Ash
Harlem
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 13:30

@squirrelnose: added!

@titanium: added, as well! let me know when you come up with a name. maybe something like the 'cherry trio' or the 'willow wonders' or something sounds cool. i dunno. don't take my word for it, i suck at coming up with witty team names.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 13:32

XD it's fine I had just noticed that lol and thought I'd point it out since it says to mention all siblings.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 15:50

this is the second to last bump. tomorrow, sign-ups will close, so be sure to sign-up your sibling teams before tomorrow night! i want to have an even number of teams so that every team on the tournament roster can have a team to go against.

if there's an odd number of teams at the end, i'll enter one of my own character's litters.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 17:16

Questions:

1. Can you enter two entries?

2. Is it okay to enter litters that all members are dead? (I know you said no dead kitties, but this did happen in 2017 and with all of them tea it's different)

the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 17:29

Dang and here is where I wish my original kitty wasn't dead I would have submitted Fracturedsnow and Shatteredsoul there was a lot going with them  lol dang and I don't have any siblings to use hmm well best of luck everyone.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 17:41

@squirrelnose: yes, you can submit two entries.

i really don't want to have any litters with cats that are all dead. if there's at least two cats alive in that litter, then submit them. if everyone's dead, then no. the whole point of this competition is to find out who's the best sibling team that's currently alive.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 19:40

*was gonna nominate Sharptooth's litter as team xXDeath_destroyerXx67 but then I realized that Sharp's the last one standing so eh

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:57

the tournament roster has been created!

the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 Woowow10

since i'm able to edit the roster before the tournament begins, i'm willing to keep the sign-ups open until tomorrow.

you can already see which team you'll be up against. wcc will have 24 hours to vote on their favorite sibling team, and the winning team will advance to the next round. this will continue until we have a first, second, and third place.

there were be a competition between the semi-finalists and the "losers" (everyone's a winner to me) for third place.

so remember, i'm keeping this open for last minute entries until tomorrow at 5 PM EST. the team "dewy whiskers" is a litter that includes my character, dovepaw. if more people sign up (remember,
you can submit up to two litters), and there's an even number, then i'll keep in my litter. if there's an odd number once sign-ups close, then i'll remove my litter.

may the best team win!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the great wcc sibling war   the great wcc sibling war - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the great wcc sibling war
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2