Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:57 pm

He nodded understandingly "I am, I am ready to die for my clan mates, my clan" he meowed and looked Foxfang straight in the eyes to make sure that the tom knew that he where serious.

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:10 pm

The tom's face relaxed slightly. "Good. Let's hope it doesn't come to that too soon, for your sake." Hm. Perhaps the apprentice's will could make up for his dainty looks. His eyes narrowed in what almost looked like the beginnings of a grin. "Make sure to knock some teeth out of those fish-faces before you come back here, however long away that may be." He sure shared his grandmother's hatred for those slimy-furred creatures and wasn't afraid to pass it onto the rather impressionable youth.

"I know the forest is barren now, and it is probably all you've known, but Newleaf approaches. Soon enough its true form will return, and ThunderClan's pride will once again be restored. The prey will surely return, and then maybe you'll get some meat on your bones." Was that a joke? Or maybe he was actually being literal; all these kits born in Leafbare were so scrawny.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm

He looked at the Starclan cat not sure if the last thing was meant as a joke or not but he didn't care. "I'll make sure those fish-brains never dares to put a paw over the border" he growled quietly.

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2