Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:07 pm

OOC: just the prophecy~
IC:
Mintpaw's murky green eyes widened as the she-cat finished her ceremony. She expected to feel anxious and braced herself for another wave of worry. However, as Sageleaf stepped back, all Mintpaw felt was...
nothing. No big change, no shock... nothing.
She was still Mintpaw, and she was still smiling.
The small tabby stepped forward to meet Sageleaf's nose with her own. Suddenly, she felt like laughing. She was a medicine cat now- an apprentice, true, but still... a medicine cat. She had never imagined it, but here she was.
"Thank you." Mintpaw grinned.
Now came the hard part... training. In an instant, Mintpaw's happy feeling popped like a bubble. How on earth was she going to survive training? She couldn't memorize anything, what if she messed up?
"W-wait!" Mintpaw took a step forward as Sageleaf turned, suddenly panicked. "H-how am I supposed to... H-how do I... I can't e-even remember... a-a-anything!"

Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 pm

The confusion... oh, she remembered it all too well. Her eyes softened as she looked down at Mintpaw. So many moons ago she had stood in the same spot. The grey and white she-cat flicked her starry tail across the younger cat's shoulder, "You have no need to worry. I was once in your pawsteps, and I had no dream other than to be a warrior. Starclan guided me along the path, and I will guide you as well." Their time was almost up. She longed to stay and talked to the young medicine cat for a long time, to pass on any wisdom she had to offer. But, alas, Mintpaw had to return to her own word. Sageleaf nodded a goodbye and turned away to leave. Before stopping suddenly.

"Mintpaw," Sageleaf whispered, with an urgency in her voice unlike before. She had nearly forgotten the message that needed to be passed on, the very same one the leader was receiving in his dreams. Passing on such horrible omens was a bad way to end their first meeting, but it needed to happen, "When the Shrike calls, a sacrifice must be made." And with that, the starry plains faded away.

Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:37 pm

Mintpaw bit her lip as Sageleaf spoke again, wincing as she drew blood. Starclan was going to guide her? She opened her mouth to ask another question as Sageleaf turned away again, desperate to gather as much wisdom as she could, but took a startled step back as Sageleaf turned. "W-what?" She muttered weakly as Sageleaf delivered what must've been a prophecy. "Sageleaf- wait!" Starclan was fading quickly and Mintpaw was falling, falling, falling into darkness.

The small apprentice jumped to her feet, looking around in shock. "Sageleaf?" She mewed dumbly, spinning around and nearly bumping into the Moonstone. "What- oh!" Memories came flooding back- the journey, the Moonstone, the starry field. "C-Crowstar," She spoke as quickly as she could, tripping over her paws and her words as she raced to the fluffy black tom's side. "S-Sageleaf told m-me something... a pro...prophecy, I t-think! She said... oh... what w-was it? W-when the Shrike calls... Sacrifices? Oh! When t-the Shrike calls, a sacrifice m-must be made." She scurried to and fro as the leader began to stand, skittering nervously around the glowing stone. "What d-d-does it mean?
I-I don't understand it... I don't understand anything, C-Crowstar. W-we've gotta head b-back to camp quick! O-Oceanlight needs to hear this an-and... w-well, we've got no time t-to waste, I t-think. I don't know... wha-what d'you think w-we should do? A prohecy is really i-important! W-why did they give it to me? Ohh... t-this isn't good, Crowstar. T-this is... t-this is bad- w-we've gotta g-go, I think I-It's nearly d-dawn!"

Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Crowstar laid his tail on the newly named apprentice calming her down. It scared him that she got the same prophecy as him. What was Starclan warning about? "It's okay, we will figure out what it means. I got the same prophecy too." He was sure they had time to figure out this prophecy. "Let's head back, and we will let Oceanlight know, but don't tell anyone else okay? Starclan gives things like that to leaders an medicine cats so this isn't too rare for us.."The black fluffy leader nodded to Mintpaw before leading her out of Mother Mouth and back to camp.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mintpaw's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2