Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Violet Spots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 17:03

Spotpaw looked out on the river, sadly. Surely all the cats on the other side hated him because he was Riverclan. And all the cats on this side hated him because he sympathized Thunderclan. The sun was setting, but he had no intention of leaving. The sky was gold and red, and on the other side turning dark blue. One single star was in the sky. I wonder who's up there first, looking out from Starclan. The river bubbled below him, calming his anxiety that his whole family- nonetheless the whole Clan- hated him.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 7:33

Violetpaw broke through the trees on the ThunderClan border, looking out at Sunningrocks. She knew she shouldn't trespass on RiverClan territory, but the river was so beautiful, she couldn't help but dash across Sunningrocks to the water's edge. She stuck her paw in the beautiful rushing water, enjoying the tingling sensation. The river was cold and clear, though much of it was covered by ice. She brushed her paw along a frozen part, blissfully oblivious to the RiverClan cat on the other side. I should get back to ThunderClan before someone catches me here, she thought, but just as she turned to leave, her paws slipped on the rocks and she tumbled into the icy river.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 8:07

Spotpaw was about to doze off when he heard a splash and frigid water hit him. Ignoring the shard of ice that had embedded itself in his flank, he scanned the water's surface for a form of life. a few tail-lengths downriver was the dark grey silhouette of a cat underwater. He ran downstream, hoping he could make it before the cat in need was washed away forever. Once close enough, he took a massive leap and dove under the water. He could feel the current tugging him downstream. He looked around and saw the cat, then he pushed off the bottom of the river to the top in order to take a gasping breath before plunging down into the cold river. It was hard to tell what piece of fur was what, but he managed to clamp his teeth on the scruff. He pulled, swimming as hard as he could towards the nearest bank. From what he could tell, it was Riverclan territory but it was okay. He was about to save a life, probably. I wonder if I should tell the Clan... No, if it's a Riverclan cat(and I don't think it is)
he or she will hate me for telling the clan I had to save them from the water. If it's Thunderclan, they'll call me a Thunderclan lover.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 9:41

Violetpaw gasped for breath as a cat dragged her back to the shore. She blinked her eyes open. The tom was white with spots of different colors. She didn't recognize him, so she was sure he wasn't ThunderClan. "W-who are you?" she asked, shivering. She pushed herself to her paws, shaking out her pale grey tabby pelt. "Are you from RiverClan? Or are you a rogue, or a loner?" She took a step back, wondering what the stranger would do next.

ooc: might be a good idea to make it closed topic

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 13:50

Spotpaw tilted his head. "So, you know about the Clans. Yes, I'm a Riverclan cat, though I am an apprentice, not a warrior. Yet. Spotpaw's the name, by the way." He studied the she-cat. She was not only grey, she had some white on her as well. He wondered if she was a Clan cat or not. He would surely learn which by her reaction to his being Riverclan.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:33

"Of course I know the Clans! I'm ThunderClan!" she cried, backing away. "And I fought RiverClan in the battle. You're starting to look more and more familiar.
You fought my Clanmates, didn't you?"
She accused. Spotpaw may have saved her life, but she wasn't about to let him take advantage of her. She looked around, hoping for a quick escape, only to realize that she was on the wrong side of the river. She began to panic, and her eyes welled up with tears. "I can't swim!" she wailed. "How will I get back to my Clan?"

ooc: is the forbidden romance approved yet??

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 15:18

OOC: Oof no, I posted it yesterday but no response yet.
IC: Spotpaw's proudness disappeared at her reaction and his happy face morphed into a frown. "Of course you act like I'm a monster, just because I'm a different Clan. Do you think I had any choice as to whether I fought or not? If I did nothing, surely a Thunderclan cat would've killed me, just like, ah, Thistlepaw, I believe was the name." He remembered Thunderclan being outraged that Otterleap had killed a cat named Thistlepaw. "Not that I approve of it, if that's what you were thinking. I got tossed around the other day just because I was quote-on-quote "defending Thunderclan". I'm not going to kill you, silly cat. It's against the code. It's my fault you're trespassing so don't worry about that. Come on, there's a Twoleg bridge this way closer to Windclan. Then you can make it back yourself." He began to walk upriver, not caring if she followed him.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 7:10

"Fine. Thank you," Violetpaw sniffed. She got to her paws, still shaking ice from her pelt, and padded after Spotpaw. Maybe he's not so bad after all, she thought. Her curiosity aroused, she bombarded him with a string of questions as they padded towards WindClan. "So, um... Spotpaw. You defended ThunderClan? How? Wasn't your Clan leader mad?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:52

Spotpaw snorted. "She did pretty much nothing, which just proved my point there.
Goldenpaw, our medicine cat apprentice, and Brightpaw, my brother, however, they hit me. Not with claws, but that kind of thing hurts in more ways than physically.
" He looked away. "And Viperstorm tossed me into the stream, luckily it's shallow and muddy, and then eventually my mentor dragged me out of camp. I wasn't even saying we should let you have Sunningrocks, but that's what they thought I was saying. I personally have no preference on who gets those filthy rocks. More trouble than they're worth, really. All I really didn't like was number one that Ivystar kidnapped two cats, furthermore a medicine cat, and number two that she seemed fine with murder. As far as I know, she comforted Otterleap. At least he actually feels BAD about what he did. At least, that's what it seems like. I feel like I don't even know my Clanmates anymore." He looked back at the grey she-cat. "Why am I telling you this anyway? You're supposed to be my enemy. I don't even care anymore, really. I'd die for my Clan, of course, but I'm feeling less and less pull every day."

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 3:14

"I don't know why you would tell me all of that, but I'm glad you did." She felt close to Spotpaw, for some reason. She didn't even know him, and he was a RiverClan cat! And yet, it felt like she had known him for a long time, and she trusted him. "At least now I know I can trust you." She paused. "I think it was brave to stand up for what you believe. That's how I feel, anyway. Your Clanmates should have seen that. You were doing what you thought was right! And it's not like you were breaking the code, or anything." She looked up at Spotpaw, who was still padding a few steps ahead of her. Maybe he didn't hate her, after all. In any case, he wouldn't have told her about Challenging Ivystar if he didn't trust her to some extent. "How far is it? I don't want to get caught by a patrol. I would be checking the elders for ticks for moons, and who knows about you."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:34

Spotpaw smiled a tiny bit. "There were two cats that agreed with me. Heronpaw, another apprentice obviously, and Swanpaw, who disappeared moons ago, kidnapped by a Twoleg. She came back, though after I was taken away I didn't see her again." He didn't know why he was telling her all this, it was true. It was as if she was one of the only cats that trusted and understood him. "It isn't too far, I think. See, there it is over there." He pointed his ears towards the big Twoleg bridge over the river. It was getting pretty dark at that point, so being caught was unlikely.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 7:32

"Wow." Violetpaw was starting to admire this cat, for more things than saving her from the river. "I don't think I could ever do something like that. I mean... I don't disagree with my leader, but if I did, I'm sure I wouldn't be brave enough to stand up to her." She bounded ahead a fox-length, reaching the strange twoleg bridge. "Well... thanks, Spotpaw. For, you know, saving me, and bringing me here." She smiled at the tom. "Maybe I'll see you at the next Gathering?" Violetpaw asked shyly, stepping onto the twoleg bridge.

ooc: ayyyy so sorry this took forever my internet service provider been having issues the last couple days but hopefully it's back to normal now :)

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 9:39

OOC: Coolio, everyone has internet problems now and then.

IC: Spotpaw stopped. "I don't know what had come over me. I guess maybe we will see each other." He stepped back. The moon was rising now, and the sun was gone. "We'd better get back to our camps. Blizzardstar won't want to think she's lost an apprentice, and Ivystar will certainly use my disappearance as a reason to punish me." He turned and walked towards camp, and snuck a look back at the grey she-cat. I finally found a friend, but... she's from Thunderclan.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 10:49

Violetpaw padded quickly across the twoleg bridge, not turning to look at Spotpaw until she reached the other side. She watched his retreating form across the river. He's such an understanding cat... but he's RiverClan, she thought mournfully. Violetpaw had a nearly perfect life. Her father was the Clan deputy, she was quick to learn, and she loved her Clan. But something about meeting Spotpaw made her realize that maybe there was something more to life than being an ideal Clan cat. She felt a mutual understanding with Spotpaw, something that she had never shared with another cat.

ooc: wow it's so satisfying when a topic actually finishes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Violet Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Spots   Violet Spots Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet Spots
Page 1 of 1