Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopard Spots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver3

Silver3

Characters : Gingerkit; Leopardpaw; Mouse
Clan/Rank : Skyclan: Kit; Riverclan: Apprentice; Rouge Rank 1
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 41

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 2:47

Leopardkit stretched in her nest, kneading her paws into her mother's belly softly. Her mother raised her head and pushed Leopardkit's paws out of the way. "Why don't you go play, my sweet? Surely that is something better than bothering me."

Leopardkit eyed the entrance to the den warily. "What if a hawk comes and swoops me up?" she whimpered. Her mother rolled her eyes.

"There are plenty of warriors out and about in the middle of the day. They would sound the alarm if a hawk were to appear; now, go out and play. I don't want to see you back in here until Sunhigh at the very least!"

Leopardkit sighed, but scrambled out of the nest and towards the entrance of the den. She emerged from the Nursery, blinking the sunlight out of her eyes. A moss ball was just outside the Nursery, and Leopardkit immediately pounced on it, rolling over and throwing it up in the air.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 3:14

Wisteriabloom had just returned to camp from a training session with Lilypaw, and was stretched out in the sunlight near the nursery. A fairly young looking kit suddenly appeared in the entrance of the nursery, and it sounded as if she had been ushered out by her mother. She watched the small silver-spotted she-cat for a little before deciding to join in. The young warrior enjoyed spending time near the nursery when she wasn't busy working. "Hi there!" she said with a smile, "I'm Wisteriabloom, what's your name? Can I join in your game of moss ball?" She was a lot more gentle in the way she talked to kits than how she talked to other warriors and apprentices. Also fully aware that she was fairly large (with her thick pelt making her look even bigger), she was careful to sit, therefore seeming less threatening.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue 8 Sep 2020 - 10:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 4:45

Streamtail's long tail flicked behind her as she turned around to see her former apprentice, Wisteriabloom, along with a kit she had never met before. Smiling, she padded over towards the both of them, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. "Well, doesn't this seem familiar, hmm Wisteriabloom? Remind me...how did we meet again?" A hint of a smile spread across her face as Streamtail remembered the first time she had met her former apprentice. "You certainly have changed, haven't you?"

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 5:24

Spiderquill spotted the rapidly growing group of cats by the nursery. Only one of them was a kit, she held what looked like a mossball between her paws. The other two were warriors, both of which he had spoken to at least once before: Wisteriabloom and Streamtail. It was a shame there were no kits around to play with the smallest member of the group, but the little kit didn't seem to mind that her playmates were older than her. He didn't really need to, but Spiderquill felt compelled to go say hello. You could never have enough friends in the Clan, plus he wasn't busy right this moment. He quietly padded over with a smile on his muzzle. "Hey, Wisteriabloom, Streamtail." He nodded at each cat as he addressed them, then turning to the little kit. "And who might you be? I'm Spiderquill, the Clan medicine cat."

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Silver3

Silver3

Characters : Gingerkit; Leopardpaw; Mouse
Clan/Rank : Skyclan: Kit; Riverclan: Apprentice; Rouge Rank 1
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 41

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 5:45

Leopardkit startled, dropping the moss ball, as someone spoke to her. She rolled over, looking up. There was a huge grey tabby queen talking to her. "Uh... sorry!" she squeaked, racing after the moss ball, and bringing it back to the female. "Um, my name is Leopardkit!" she said. "And be careful, this moss ball is really Shadowclan's moss ball! If you play with it, they'll come after you, and I don't know if I can protect you!" she squeaked, a smile on her muzzle, and her tail swished behind her as she dropped the moss ball at the queen's feet.

Suddenly, another cat joined them, another female but this one had a really long tail. Leopardkit watched her tail in fascination. How did she get that long a tail? Was it really a tail? As the female sat down, still talking to the other queen, she wrapped the tail(?) around her paws. "Watch out! It's a snake!" Leopardkit said, convinced the long tail was really a snake. She leapt toward the queen's feet, aiming to grab her tail between Leopardkit's tiny but sharp teeth.

She didn't even notice when the medicine cat joined them. "Ahhh! Watch out! Snake! Snake!" she squeaked, still trying to get the tail between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 7:04

Wisteriabloom smiled a greeting at her old mentor Streamtail. A small laugh escaped her at the silver she-cat's words. "Yes, I remember, I was trying to be friendly with Turtlepaw and Viperpaw, well they were kit at the time, and Viperkit got all angry at me!" The warrior remembered how she had been so worried about the queen telling on her, "Then you promised not to tell anyone or punish me. Thanks for that by the way, if I had a delayed apprenticeship, I might not have gotten you as a mentor!" Caught up in the past, she almost forgot why they were chatting outside the nursery. Mind brought back to the present by Spiderquill's greeting and Leopardkit's squeak, she looked back down at the moss ball. ShadowClan's moss ball, she thought with a smile.

The kit, however, seemed to have a very short attention span: not long after Streamtail and Spiderquill had joined her, the silver she-kit had decided instead to attack her former mentor's tail. She seemed so completely convinced that it was truly a snake that Wisteriabloom decided to join in too. "Be careful! Don't let it bite you!"

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue 8 Sep 2020 - 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 17:17

OOC: Wisteriabloom and Streamtail are both warriors.

Streamtail nodded a greeting at Spiderquill, the medicine cat who had helped her give birth to her first litter. Just as she was about to respond towards Wisteriabloom, Streamtail felt a small sting of pain on her tail and looked over towards her paws. Leopardkit was attacking it and squealing in fright. Streamtail's eyes shined with an amused light and she gently waved her tail around. "Oh no! The snake is trying to bite you! Defend yourself, Leopardkit!"

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leopard Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Spots   Leopard Spots Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopard Spots
Page 1 of 1