Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spots everywhere{closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Spots everywhere{closed} Empty
PostSubject: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:57 am

Spottedpaw came out of the apprentice den after a long sleep. She was really bored and wondered if anyone wanted to play. She looked around but saw no one was awake yet so she sat down and groomed her fur waiting for someone to come along.

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by 6 dazzling Daisies on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm

"Hey Spottedpaw! Want to play or something?" When he had free time by himself, Swooppaw tended to spend it trying to not be by himself. He could relax when he was all alone. And anyways, he was awake enough to not feel the need to relax. Playing a game actually sounded really fun at the moment. So he had raced over to Spottedpaw as soon as he saw that she looked alone and in need of a friend.

Spots everywhere{closed} Signat10
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Spottedpaw smiled when she saw swooppaw. "umm sure swooppaw what do you want to play?" she asked. Even though she was happy to have something to do she didn't know what to do.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:02 pm

"Uh, maybe I could pretend to be an evil RiverClan warrior, and attack you! No claws of course, but we can pretend," Swooppaw suggested hopefully. He prayed to StarClan that he didn't sound stupid. Spotted paw was his new friend, so it would be fun to play with her no matter what they played. Just hopefully she wouldn't want to stop playing with him.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Spottedpaw liked his idea but it also made her think of crowpaw. She smiled at herself than at swooppaw. "that is a good idea I want to be a warrior so my name will be spottedPelt." she said smiling. She was happy to get time away from her love and to play with other friends. At least swooppaw will help her keep her mind off the handsome tom.

OOC: hope it's ok I used her future name lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:29 am

"Okay, I guess I'll give myself a warrior name too. Maybe Swoopheart, or Swoopstep, or maybe Swoopnose after the monstrosity I call a nose!" Swooppaw laughed as he teased himself, obviously not self-conscious of his appearance. "Well, I am an evil RiverClan warrior! I'm gonna steal all of ThunderClan territory from you!" Playfully growling with mock aggression, he leaped for Spottedpaw, batting at her with sheathed claws. Though he was being careful to not hurt her, he was still mostly relaxing, having fun with the game.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:14 am

Spottedpaw was surprised when he tackled her but she laughed. "you will never get me." she said smiling and batted at him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:32 am

"Evil RiverClan will destroy the great ThunderClan, but first steal all their prey!" Swooppaw tried to growl this, but it came out in a fit of laughter. He wasn't quite able to remain in character when he knew that none of this was at all plausible. He pounced on a rock, pretending it was a mouse, before turning back to Spottedpaw. With a grin, he batted at her again, this time a little bit harder, trying to twist the huge smile across his face into an aggressive expression.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Spottedpaw smiled at his face. "well if your so evil why won't you attack me." she said mocking him

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 6:00 pm

"I am attacking you! Only cowards run away!" Swooppaw snarled playfully through fits of laughter. Grinning, he batted her a few more times. Getting an idea, he leaped as high as he could and landed on her back, continuing to bat lightly at her ears. "Now you can't attack me!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 am

Spottedpaw shook her fur but it was no use swooppaw wouldn't get off. Then she got a really smar idea. She was about to cry but didn't want to show him how emotional she could be so she rolled over nicking him off then pounced on his open stomach while he was down. Even though she was better at hunting then fighting she was still strong enough. She pinned him with all her strength so he couldn't get out then She smiled down at him. "what did you say?" she asked giggling. Her tears where gone and replaced with happiness.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:35 pm

"I'll still beat you!" Swooppaw mewed determinedly, but a little less confidently. Unsure of how to go about that, he tried to squirm out from under Spottedpaw's paws, but to no avail. Trying and failing to bat at her with his front paws, he realized two of his legs were still free. Grinning, he leaned back as far as he could in her grasp, and lightly kicked with his back feet, making sure his claws were sheathed. Getting up, he pounced at her again, purring and snorting in laughter. "I'm not giving up yet!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Spottedpaw fell backwards when he kicked her stomach. "oww that tickled." she said laughing until she got pinned. "ok ok I give you win now please get off me." she said giving in.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:46 pm

"Really? That's the end?" Swoop paw mewed sadly, stepping away from Spottedpaw. With a sigh, he looked around camp for something else to do in their spare time. Thinking of nothing, he looked back to his friend. "Now that we finished that, what should we play now?"

OOC: Short

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Spottedpaw smiled when he got off her. She started to groom her fur when he asked a question. "hmm well we umm could explore." she said smiling at her bad idea.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spots everywhere{closed}   Spots everywhere{closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Spots everywhere{closed}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next