Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)

Go down 
+7
ruska
Sam
Willow
Titanium
Kent Mansley
RoawImKoatt
Not
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) Empty
PostSubject: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017, 11:37 am

So my flirty boi Spotpaw is going to have a romance. Many, actually. And I need cats. (the description is in a bunch of spoilers just so that it's less complicated.)

Here's how it'll go. Spotpaw falls for a she-cat of a different clan. He meets her every so often, talking to her during gatherings and failing to harm her during battles. Then he goes on his moonstone journey and Starclan asks if he realizes he is breaking the code. Spotpaw protests, and tries to get she-cat to come to Riverclan. This is where the plot splits. There are two ways it can go, depending on if the she-cat joins Riverclan or not.
If she stays in her own clan wrote:
Spotpaw becomes heartbroken but he still loves her so they continue meeting each other, though Spotpaw does not forget what Starclan said but cannot stop. Soon they become warriors and maybe kits happen.
If kits wrote:
They split the kits between them, and Spotfur says he found the kit(s) drowning on their land, and had dipped it(them) into the river to emphasize. He says there was a lot of blood upriver, so the mother might be dead and he would act as the father. The she-cat can do as she likes with her kit(s).
Now Spotfur, he grows stronger and more in love. He is too deep in to stop seeing her. However, some of the other warriors are noticing his absence, including his friend(s) and rival or enemy, who wants to expose whatever he's doing. Meanwhile, Spot is getting in a Riverclan relationship with another she-cat to cover up(but he'll love her too). It doesn't matter if he has kits with her or not, but if there are any kits in the FR he will have to have all the kits about the same age.
If she joins Riverclan wrote:
Spotpaw goes out on a self-patrol, and "finds" her and takes her to camp, telling Ivystar that she wants to join Riverclan and hopefully Ivystar lets her join. If not, option one happens. Then they "fall in love" while she's in that clan, and then they become warriors. However, now Spotfur is falling in love with another she-cat. Kits will get complicated and the she-cats can react however they like.
This whole time, the cats that notice his double love/absence are getting suspicious. The enemy(or enemies) want(s) to expose whatever he's doing, whatever it is. A friend of Spot's notices and tells the other friends and then they want to know and confront him, but Spotfur only tells the first friend that noticed, and together they cover up.

ROLES NEEDED
Another clan she-cat: Violetpaw of TC; Ruskavelle
Riverclan she-cat: Smokepaw; Titanium
Spotfur's friend that notices: Wolfpaw; RoawImKoatt
Spotfur's other friends: Frostpaw; Willow, Ravenpaw; Ruskavelle, Heronpaw; Mamenchisaurus
Spotfur's enemy: Scorchpaw, Transient Days

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 09 Feb 2018, 10:23 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017, 6:07 pm

Wolfpaw could be the friend that notices, I know that they don't know each other that well but Wolfie needs a couple friends so yeah

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017, 6:11 pm

AUUGH, this is perfect but at the wrong time! One of Wild's kits is going to do some sort of code breaking.

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017, 6:30 pm

Robinpaw can be the other She-Cat
She's in TC and tbh her fam would be angry but who gives anymore
She needed a life-changing, codebreaking plot anyways

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017, 8:07 pm

Nice, I'll add Robinpaw and Wolfpaw. I lied, it is first come first serve so I changed that.

@Titanium we need to figure out how they meet(and how they fall in love). After all, TC and RC are in a big war and Spotpaw is... passionate... about his clan.

@RoawImKoatt They could go on a hunting patrol together and then bond, becoming close friends.

UPDATE: The plot will start once it is registered and approved, then the first steps will come(meeting with Robinpaw) and once there are friends and enemies we will start that part. Once Robin and Spot are both warriors, the rest of the plot will come(kits/no kits possibility, exposure/protection battle(I say this to represent a more social battle, where enemy is trying to ruin Spot's reputation))

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017, 8:51 pm

Can Frostpaw be one of Spotpaw's friends?

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017, 10:43 pm

Raccoonpaw could be Spotpaw's enemy. Maybe the two brothers could get into a fight and Raccoonpaw would still be angry at him. Raccoonpaw is the kind of person who would hold a grudge.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 7:10 am

@Willow Sure! I'll add Frostpaw to the list.

@sam20055 Oooh, a sibling rivalry! I love it!

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 7:54 am

I have Ravenpaw for the RC She-Cat. Can you explain the role in more detail?

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 8:18 am

@Ruskavelle Spotpaw/fur will fall in love with Robinpaw(if the FR is approved, of course). However, he then also falls in love with a she-cat from Riverclan. He may even end up having kits with this she-cat, but it depends on if the member who owns her wants to. She becomes a foster mother to half of Spotpaw/fur's kits if he has them with Robinpaw. The Riverclan she-cat will become his only love if he gives up on Robinpaw or Robinpaw dies.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 8:56 am

Okay, that's cool. I've been looking for a mate for her, actually, so if you want to use her that would be awesome.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 10:07 am

@Ruskavelle alright, sounds good! Now the only things left to do are to get some enemy's friends and maybe some more friends for Spot, and once the FR is approved we're all good to go!

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 10:19 am

I really don’t know how they would meet/fall in love, since Robinpaw is pretty defensive about ThunderClan too. I’ll leave that up to you once this plot is approved. :3

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 3:18 pm

Yeah that would be a good idea, I could make a patrol topic right now if you want me to :)

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017, 3:28 pm

@RoawImKoatt sounds good! Up to you to pick a good name.

@Titanium The FR was approved, but not this plot thread. I guess a Silverstream/Graystripe thing could happen, where one saves the other and they fall in love, or they just see each other on patrols

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next