Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. Empty
PostSubject: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:33 am

Moonstar waited in the middle of camp for the young she-cat to join her. Busy with other work, Moonstar had been neglecting training, and was hoping to make up for it as soon as possible. D; Short post is short.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 am

OOC: Sorry for the wait! D:

IC: Echopaw had hurried over to Moonstar, panting as she stopped in the clearing.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Seeing the apprentice, Moonstar purred. "Morning. I'll be teaching you how to hunt today." She meowed, getting directly to the point. Standing, she did a little stretch before padding towards the entrance. "Follow me." She ordered.

Soon, she entered a clearing a nice distance from camp. Across the clearing, running through the side, was a small stream where she planned to teach Echopaw fishing. The ground was covered in leafs and soft, an ideal spot to practice stalking. Stalkeeeeers. |D *shot*

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Echopaw followed quickly, still a bit tired from towards the clearing and waking up a teensy bit early.
OOC: Sleeping So tired...

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:51 am

"Alright, as said before, I'm going to teach you how to hunt. Try to copy me. Don't let your tail touch the ground, and make sure your weight is evenly balanced on all paws. Alright?" She then crouched down to the ground, in a skille hunter's crouch. Looking around, she set her eyes on a log before her. The leader stalked up to it, not making a sound against the damp ground, before pouncing and landing on top of the log, digging her claws into it and turning to face Echopaw. "Now it's our turn. Let me see your stance."

OOC: Do you know how the dice work and everything? cx Because I can explain if you need.
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3337-hunting-system Though, it'll help to look here.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:54 am

OOC: I don't really know how the dice works....
IC: Echopaw tried, most of it was perfect except her tail couldn't stay still.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:11 am

Moonstar nodded slowly, before walking up to her and sitting down. "Straighten up your tail. Don't let it flick around or you'll scare off the prey. And don't let it drag on the ground either, or the mice will sense you easily. You'll get no prey like that." She ordered.

OOC: Alright. To roll the dice, you go to Post Reply at the bottom of the page. Once you're there, look for Dices roll. Click the box, and chose Chance Dice. Only roll once, and then after you type out your post, send. Then you can go back and edit it. https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3337-hunting-system
Based on that, and whatever you're hunting, just edit your post saying if you got it or not. Make sense? cx

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Echopaw nodded "OK, I think I got it." as she stopped moving her tail. Can I try it on a mouse?"

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Moonstar nodded, taking a step back. "If you can find it, then I want you to catch it." She told her daughter, watching closely to make sure she was doing everything right before she set off after the prey.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 am

Echopaw knew she had to see if the scent was there, so she took a small sniff and scented mouse. She started stalking it and got ready to pounce.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 am

OOC: Random Accidental Double Post

Last edited by Echocloud~~Komai on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidental Double-Post)
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 am

The member 'Echocloud~~Komai' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. Mistpe10
Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:40 am

Echopaw pounced in the mouse and killed it with a killing bite. She purred at her kill.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Moonstar nodded in approval, watching Echopaw carefully. "Great catch. Now do you want to move on to fishing?" The leader questioned, eyeing the stream at the edge of the clearing.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Echopaw nodded "Sure, why not? Oh yeah, what do I do with this mouse?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.   Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Echopaw's Hunting Training Thing This Title Is Long I'll Shut Up Now Wait No. Okay. Now.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next