Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)

Go down 
+7
ruska
Sam
Willow
Titanium
Kent Mansley
RoawImKoatt
Not
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 12:29

Yeah, I reckon that would work nicely. Since it’s RiverClan and ThunderClan it would be easy to make that the case, like almost drowning in a river or something XD

[EDIT] Robinpaw has a plot in which she will be badly injured/maimed by Batfang. That might help in how Robinpaw and Spotpaw meet :3

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 15:14

Okay made a topic heres tha link xD Link :3

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 2:36

Welp
Spotpaw is super related Ravenpaw so I think I'm going to pull her out ;; sorry
If you need a TC or WC apprentice for anything I can do that though

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 5:02

@Ruskavelle -_-

but I need an RC cat

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 7:07

AAHHHH sorry I feel really bad
hopefully you won't have trouble finding another she-cat though RC is full of 'em

I checked with Night and she's legit related to all single toms in RC except for Whitepaw, Wolfpaw, Crowkit, and Stagkit

If you want you can add her as a friend's friend or enemy's friend though

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 9:46

@Ruskavelle wow... that's... that's a lot of toms. Raccoonpaw and Spotpaw will get into their argument in the first place on a hunting patrol where Spotpaw scares away a large bird Raccoonpaw was going to catch. Then they end up thinking the other did a ton of bad stuff and want to prove it, and the love is exactly what Raccoonpaw wanted to find. Which side would Ravenpaw be on, without knowing any "secrets"?

@sam20055 Do you want Raccoonpaw to end up revealing Spot's secret later on after most of the plot is done, or would you rather not make Raccoon do that? I'm fine either way, but poor Spotfur's going to be either 1) dealing with my boredom or 2)sad and outcasted and EXPOSED

@Titanium oh dear... Spotpaw and Robinpaw are third cousins twice removed. Do you want to go through with this incest?

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 11:54

I feel like Raccoon would either 1. reveal the secret. or 2. forgive Spot. I'm thinking maybe both can happen. When he reveals the secret, Spot's life is ruined. Spot confronts Raccoon and tells him how much he ruined his life. Raccoon will regret what he's done, however Spot will not forgive him and the two brothers would always be apart. Raccoon might regret what he did so much, that he might try to save Spot's life, no matter what.

Also I think more must happen for the two brothers to be enemies. Maybe Raccoon hates the fact his brother has found love in another clan when he can't find love in his own clan.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 12:39

@Jade Wings I don’t really mind. It is kinda bad that it’s incest, really, but my only other she-cat is RiverClan. I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether you want to go through with it.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 13:53

@Titanium- I know Smokepaw is currently involved in a plot, but if you wanted to I could add my TC she-cat in place of Robinpaw and Smokepaw in place of Ravenpaw as the RC she-cat

@Jade Wings you can put Ravenpaw wherever you want but just fyi she's like super sweet and whatever role she plays she'll think she's helping someone else or doing the right thing

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 13:56

Yeah, that could work, I guess, since Smokepaw has NPC parents and such. Really the choice is up to Jade Wings here, both of my she-cats are available for this plot, let Jade pick which roles we do. :3

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 13:58

Violetpaw has NPC parents as well so no worry about incest there either

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 16:23

Um wow that's... a lot of decision making for me... and a lot of posts over a day... One step at a time, Jade.
@Sam20055: Spotpaw will get so emotional after he's EXPOSED that nobody, not even the most hardened Thunderclan cat, can resist forgiving him. Raccoonpaw will learn his stuff early on when he follows Spotpaw, noticing his absence and change in personality. He sees them and tries to reveal it again and again, but of course, fails until the end of the plot. ((The reveal will be either that he is a) cheating on (cat) or b)that he's a codebreaker.))

@Titanium and Ruskavelle: You've got it all figured out for me! Smokepaw can become the RC she-cat, and when Spotpaw lies to his friends to explain, Ravenpaw could believe that he really was hunting, impressed by the good-doing tall handsome tom. Then Ruskavelle, do you want Violetpaw or Hazelpaw to be the TC she-cats???

Oh, and does anyone know WHERE I should submit my plot?

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 16:33

Violetpaw for this one- Hazelpaw's already in a plot she's gonna die a dramatic death
Just to clarify which role did you put Ravenpaw in?? (EDIT I saw the list we good)

@Jade Wings check this page for info it should have the submission template then I think you pm it to Ink

(Ravenpaw is becoming a warrior asap hope that's okay)

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 10:26

mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm ok I can deal with this

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 19:44

Scorchpaw can be one of Racoonpaw's friends. He won't like Spotpaw, and he's against romantic relationships with cats from other clans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)   Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotpaw's Sin(SHUT DOWN)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next