Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Owl's Hunting Patrol

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Owl's Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 22:12

Owlpaw paced slightly. The warrior aged she cat was slightly upset that her siblings were already warriors. So she decides to take things into her own hands. She decided she needed a hunting patrol. So she sat waiting at the camp entrance quietly.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 23:15

Sharptooth bounced towards Owlpaw brightly, fresh out of the nursery.
"Hello, little sister!" She chirped cheerfully. "Are you going on a patrol? Don't worry, I know you can't go on your own, so I'll take you. Is anyone else coming?"

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 23:28

Owlpaw blinked seeing her littermate and her ears flattened slightly seeing her coming from the nursery her green eyes watching her."you know I'm no little sister I am just your sister and how about you stop rubbing it in at least your mentor trained you I got the basics and was left to my own devices"Owlpaw scolded just slightly not much taking to her cheerful tone."as far as others I am not sure I took it upon myself to try and go hunting with others not because I can't go out alone because I can if I wanted to to"She mewed lifting her head. She was already bigger then an average cat normally but she made sure to show that despite her siblings being the same almost.

Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 23:31

Sharptooth tilted her head, taken aback for a moment. Why on earth was Owlpaw so upset?
But nevermind. A wide smile was soon back on Sharptooth's face, and she cheerfully took a step towards the entrance. "You are my little sister; I was born first, you were born... fourth, was it? Well, nevermind. Apprentices aren't allowed out of camp alone, no matter how old you are. Besides, if you truly wanted to take your training into your own paws, you could've asked mother or Leafstorm to train you."
After a short, awkward pause, Sharptooth looked around. "Is anyone else coming, or is it just us?"

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 23:40

"I wasn't born fourth"Owlpaw said that was at least what she wanted to think. Just because she was born last almost and was still an apprentice didnt mean she didn't know anything nor was she incapable of doing anything. At the mention of asking their parents she frowned"well that wouldn't be taking things into my own paws that would be asking for help when I can just do this exactly"She said still holding slight resentment to her other siblings whom were all warriors even her sister whom was a mother or to be mother she didn't know."Look I don't know if anyone else is coming it can be just you and me"Owlpaw mewed standing up.

Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 1:17

Nightpaw bounded up to her two older sisters after spotting them from the apprentice's den. "H-Hey Sharptooth, Olwpaw! Wait for me!" she called breathlessly. Once she got to them she asked, "May I join too? I really need to get out of this camp or I will go insane!" she said drastically. The apprentice had to take care of the elders two days in a row which to her was an outrage. She needed to get out of the camp before she has to do it for three days.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 11:47

Owlpaw stopped and looked to her younger sister"sure I guess you can won't hurt I guess "The warrior aged apprentice mewed."Alright let's go"She mewed and pushed her body through the entrance.

Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 18:47

"Yes you were." Sharptooth shook herself gently and turned to her younger sister, butting her gently with her head. "Hello there, Nightpaw! Of course, you can come."
She grinned and headed out of the camp, unwilling to let her good mood go and following close behind Owlpaw. "Alright, you two." He mewed, taking the lead. "Let's head towards Skyclan territory- I don't think there'll be much by the Thunderpath, and hunting near Riverclan probably isn't the best idea..."

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:01

Owlpaw just listened to them and she frowned bristled ever did slightly but kept her mouth shut. She just started for the Skyclan border silently her green eyes narrowed and focused on the path in front of her

Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 2:49

Nightpaw nodded her head silently with an excited grin. She followed behind her sisters quietly. The she-cat shivered slightly as they neared the territory. She was hoping to catch a bunch of prey before going back to camp.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 22:54

Bump....kay guys I need thus finished for her to be made a warrior.....

Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 0:03

Sharptooth shook herself and dropped to the ground. "Shut up." She muttered, although they weren't saying anything.
She had smelled something.

It was a rabbit.
A very, very fat rabbit.

With a soft hiss she leaped towards the creature. killing it instantly.

Last edited by Drippy on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 0:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 0:03

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Owl's Hunting Patrol Mistpe10
Owl's Hunting Patrol Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:16

Owlpaw watched her eldest sister before she flicked an ear hearing and catching the scent of a mouse nearby. She moved quietly each paw as silent as she can make it considering her massive body.Apparently she wasn't quiet enough and when she leapt the mouse had just vanished. She let out a low growl watching it leave before she fell quiet for a moment.

Last edited by Sunrose on Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:16

The member 'Sunrose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Owl's Hunting Patrol Mistpe10
Owl's Hunting Patrol Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owl's Hunting Patrol   Owl's Hunting Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Owl's Hunting Patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next