Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)

Go down 
+3
Drippy
Jughead
bertie beetle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 23:12

Blazingpaw lay in the make-shift apprentice's den, restless and bored. Patting about a confused spider which was about as big as his paw, he lazily batted the hairy thing around until he noticed the state of the fresh-kill pile. There wasn't much there, not much at all. His eyes brightened up as he abandoned his previous game and quickly lifted himself to his paws, accidentally squishing the spider in the progress. "Hey! Anybody wanna go on a hunting patrol?" The large apprentice questioned loudly before carrying his message to the warriors den. He sat in the middle of the 'camp' at Sunningrocks, waiting for somebody to respond.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9879156Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9877833Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9877898Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 23:37

Falconpaw looked out the den blearily. "C-can I come?" the tom asked a bit sheepishly as he padded over to the tom. The pile was low... he had to get over his fear of blood, his clan needed him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 23:57

Blazingpaw glanced at Falconpaw, his lips curling into a smile. The poor old tom needed to live a bit, and not be so scared all the time. "Sure!" he said quickly, beckoning for him to come over with his tail.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9879156Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9877833Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9877898Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 8:17

Leafpaw looked up before bouncing to his feet, a big smile on his face. "Can I come?" He asked brightly.

He made his way over to the two, offering Falconpaw an encouraging grin.

Last edited by Cabbage Lord on Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 17:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 15:02

Blazingpaw nodded as the apprentice smiled brightly at him, returning the happy gesture. "Sure," he agreed, "The more cats, the better."

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 14:53

The new apprentice, Weedpaw, strode up to them. "May I come as well?"

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 15:06

Daypaw padded over. "May I come as well? Hey little bro!" He meowed to Weedpaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 15:08

ooc: okay, i'm not letting anymore apprentices in after this. we need a warrior

Blazingpaw smiled at the pair. "Sure!" he mewed, peering at the warrior's den to see if anyone was coming.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 15:30

(ooc: you guys can have leo, the poor guy's gonna have to corral all these apprentices :o)

Leopardclaw noticed a fairly large group of apprentices forming nearby, seeming to be gathering for a patrol. He was about to turn away and let them go out alone, but he quickly decided against it; the forest was more dangerous now than ever. Sighing, the large golden spotted tabby stood up and stretched, before joining the patrol. With a faint smile, the warrior meowed; "I'll go with you guys, someone needs to make sure you don't get into any trouble."

(Bad post I know, forgive me Dx)

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 15:51

Blazingpaw flinched as Leopardclaw padded over, but soon regained his usual happy demeanour. "Okay!" he grinned, "We've got a warrior now! Let's go before the squirrels run away and the mice go home for their suppers." He bolted out of camp like lightning, before stopping to catch his breath and to wait for the others to catch up, as he realised leaving them behind wasn't the best idea.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 15:52

Daypaw avoided eye contact with Leopardclaw. He couldn't look at him, because he didn't have the guts to kill his horrible deceased father. He dug his claws into the ground in anger as he thought of the Tom who murdered his mother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 16:12

Leafpaw shot Leopardclaw a grin before bounding lightly out of camp, his tabby tail streaking behind him. The large tom came to a halt next to Blazingpaw. "Daypaw, Weedpaw, Falconpaw!
Let's go- you're slower than snails!"

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 16:43

Falconpaw tried to return Leafpaw's grin but only managed a wary smile. When Leopardclaw arrived, he dipped his head respectfully. Leafpaw's sudden burst of energy as he raced out of camp caught him by surprise. "Ah.. O-okay!" Falconpaw replied, his nimble body making it easy for him to cruise at Leafpaw's speed with little effort. When they stopped, he looked up into the trees, bright green shoots sticking out from charred branches. "I-i didn't th-think it was possible..."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 16:47

Daypaw blinked and then sheathed his claws and padded after the others.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 17:12

Leopardclaw couldn't help but chuckle as most of the apprentices dashed off into the forest, their tails waving behind them in their excitement. The lithe tom was about to dash after them, when he noticed Daypaw lagging behind. He had already suspected the young tom's tension towards him, and was curious as to why. Not wanting to confront the gray tabby in front of his friends, Leopardclaw opted to flash him a questioning glance, and took his place at the back of the patrol, keeping a careful eye on all of the cats in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)   Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Time! (open hunting patrol)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next