Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Ask Ash's Characters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1172

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Cat being asked: Shimmerheart
Cat who's asking (or just you): Webtail
Question: "Our family was shattered and put back together. ShadowClan was permanently in dark times and I was so desperate that I willed myself into thinking the Dark Forest would make us strong again. We've all suffered so much. Do you wish things had been different? Do you regret me?"

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan NAW
#ff9900 Wildfire NAW #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graypaw, Brushpaw (NPC). Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3891
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior Warrior and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Queen, Former SC Loner, SC NPC Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Jughead's Ghost wrote:
Cat being asked: Shimmerheart
Cat who's asking (or just you): Webtail
Question: "Our family was shattered and put back together. ShadowClan was permanently in dark times and I was so desperate that I willed myself into thinking the Dark Forest would make us strong again. We've all suffered so much. Do you wish things had been different? Do you regret me?"

"Do I wish things had been different? Yes. Do I regret having you? No, of course not. Webtail, you and your siblings, and your father, were the joys of my long life. Even though Leopardstar and I grew apart over time, and even though every single one of my kits led hard lives, I never regretted having you for a second. I'll admit that when you joined the Dark Forest, driving away my mate and taking over ShadowClan, well... I was disappointed, if not angry. But you were truly sorry, and you asked my forgiveness... and I granted it to you. You deserved it. You didn't deserve to be exiled for your past crimes, and when you left it broke my heart. But now you're here in StarClan, with me, and everything is all right. Finally, our entire family can be together... for the first time. No more broken hearts, no more anger, no more arguing. Only love... It's the way it was meant to be, Webtail. And I'm glad that after all our hardships, we could make it through."

Snowblossom~Quailfeather~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~Shellwater~Brushpaw
RC Queen~WC Senior Warrior~Loner~WC Newly Appointed Warrior~RC Elder~SC NPC Apprentice

Living Characters~Deceased Characters (WIP)
Reminder Board

Proud Survivor of the 2k16 Dark Forest Rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graypaw, Brushpaw (NPC). Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3891
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior Warrior and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Queen, Former SC Loner, SC NPC Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:10 pm

hey hey hey

bumpy time

my characters have progressed a lot so gimme some questions ;))))

Snowblossom~Quailfeather~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~Shellwater~Brushpaw
RC Queen~WC Senior Warrior~Loner~WC Newly Appointed Warrior~RC Elder~SC NPC Apprentice

Living Characters~Deceased Characters (WIP)
Reminder Board

Proud Survivor of the 2k16 Dark Forest Rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : (L)eafstorm, (R)owantalon, (SH)arptooth, (M)intwhisker, (S)tormstrike
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 2864
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan SW/Shadowclan SW /Thunderclan EW/Skyclan MCA/Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:36 pm

Cat being asked: Shellwater
Cat who's asking (or just you): Willowheart (grandbby!!)
Question: "Did you know that I even existed? Did you ever try to find me? Would you even want to find me, even after Sparkwillow's death on the Thunderpath?"

Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (20/80) Sharptooth (80/240) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thistlekit, NPC Kit of Windclan (not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   

Back to top Go down

Ask Ash's Characters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: