Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ash's Characters

Go down 
+9
Middy
Drippy
Stags
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Kent Mansley
Jay Bird
Squirrelnose
Maple
Ash
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:56

Cat being asked: Shimmerheart
Cat who's asking (or just you): Webtail
Question: "Our family was shattered and put back together. ShadowClan was permanently in dark times and I was so desperate that I willed myself into thinking the Dark Forest would make us strong again. We've all suffered so much. Do you wish things had been different? Do you regret me?"

Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 20:13

Jughead's Ghost wrote:
Cat being asked: Shimmerheart
Cat who's asking (or just you): Webtail
Question: "Our family was shattered and put back together. ShadowClan was permanently in dark times and I was so desperate that I willed myself into thinking the Dark Forest would make us strong again. We've all suffered so much. Do you wish things had been different? Do you regret me?"

"Do I wish things had been different? Yes. Do I regret having you? No, of course not. Webtail, you and your siblings, and your father, were the joys of my long life. Even though Leopardstar and I grew apart over time, and even though every single one of my kits led hard lives, I never regretted having you for a second. I'll admit that when you joined the Dark Forest, driving away my mate and taking over ShadowClan, well... I was disappointed, if not angry. But you were truly sorry, and you asked my forgiveness... and I granted it to you. You deserved it. You didn't deserve to be exiled for your past crimes, and when you left it broke my heart. But now you're here in StarClan, with me, and everything is all right. Finally, our entire family can be together... for the first time. No more broken hearts, no more anger, no more arguing. Only love... It's the way it was meant to be, Webtail. And I'm glad that after all our hardships, we could make it through."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:10

hey hey hey

bumpy time

my characters have progressed a lot so gimme some questions ;))))

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:36

Cat being asked: Shellwater
Cat who's asking (or just you): Willowheart (grandbby!!)
Question: "Did you know that I even existed? Did you ever try to find me? Would you even want to find me, even after Sparkwillow's death on the Thunderpath?"

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ash's Characters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3