Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ten characters huh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Ten characters huh? Empty
PostTen characters huh?

Wow quite a lot of announcements from me huh? Well I am just going to say this..

I am going to go on sort of an inactive streak... I will get on sometimes to check for places I need to post and pms and stuff if I have any... This also applies for Beata too.. Not that I am very active on there anyway.. but the reason for this is because well there is only so much I can take....

Recently on here and Beata to people have been taking things way to far.. People never seem to know when to leave things alone. They keep pressing and pressing until one person goes past there breaking point. And usually how it turns out is the people, who push the certain person past their breaking point, is supported by most of the other people in the chat.. If they are being annoying just ask them to stop, and use a please behind it.. don't go to a last resort first and say "Shut the F- up." Most of the time when people see that they are going to keep going..

Another thing, just by being nice can make a person day a whole lot better. I know that from the one time a person I hated was nice to me when I was down. Also by being nice, you are not letting people walk all over you. There is a difference in being nice and stupid. Also if someone is trying to apologize then let them. It would make them feel better if you accepted it, but you don't have to be friends with the person again..

But since some of you may be to lazy to read this I going to leave it with three phrases:
'Kill others with kindness'
'If you aren't going to say anything nice don't say anything at all.'
'Forgive, and forget.'

~Coon

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ten characters huh? :: Comments

Flybot
Re: Ten characters huh?
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 21:22 by Flybot
...Thank you, Coon. ;A; I have been very pissy lately, and will use your advice.

I hope you will be able to come back more often. Until then, you will be missed.
Kitty
Post Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 21:37 by Kitty
I have been a little iffy lately, thank you, Coon.

You will be missed. *bows*
Middie
Post Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 15:55 by Middie
Bye bye, Coon.
Minty
Post Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 7:55 by Minty
You will be missed. ;n;
Reaper King
Post Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 8:03 by Reaper King
You act like I am leaving. I only said I was going on an inactive streak because lately I haven't been getting on much and I just wanted you to know.
Flybot
Post Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 20:14 by Flybot
In our eyes, you being inactive will seem like a lifetime. ;A; We just really love you Coon. I hope you know that.
Reaper King
Post Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 20:22 by Reaper King
Well thats good to know
Flybot
Post Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 21:37 by Flybot
You don't seem too enthusiastic about it. :U
Post  by Sponsored content

Ten characters huh?

Page 1 of 1