Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The spots on the dove

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

The spots on the dove - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 11:19 am

Dovepaw stood, stunned, as Spottedpaw clawed her side. It didn't hurt, for some reason. She only realised what Spottedpaw had done when the snow beneath her began to melt from the heat of the fresh blood dripping from her side. Dovepaw sighed. She had been hurt before. She just hoped this didn't permanently scar her flawless form. "Talk about a sore loser." she lay down and began licking the blood away. Then a thought occured to her. "This means I win!" she yelled at Spottedpaw. She had broken the rules, after all. She as good as lost.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:02 pm

She heard her sister yell that she won but she knew that. Spottedpaw kept walking until she got to four trees. She noticed FrostFeather in the windclan part of four trees and smiled. She looked back to make sure her sister didn't see then bounded up to her friend. "hey FrostFeather how you doing why are you alone at four trees?" she asked

FrostFeather smiled when she saw her friend. "well I was meeting echopaw to discuss are training group what about you why are you here?" she asked her spotted friend.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Ooc: what do i do now? XD

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 pm

OOC: just have dovepaw run after her when she doesn't return in a while and see that she was with another clan cat Tongue

OC: "i was with my sister." she told her.

FrostFeather smiled at what she said. "ahh family problems huh." she said gigling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Dovepaw licked the scratches until they were barely visible, then flattened her fur over them so the tiny scars would not show up on her glorious pelt. Then she stood and looked around for Spottedpaw. Boy was she in trouble. She went to the apprentices' den, the nursery, the warriors den, the territory. No Spottedpaw. She decided there was only one place she could have gone.

Once in Fourtrees, Dovepaw hid in a bramble bush. The thorns scratched at her pelt, but she couldn't care less at the moment. Spottedpaw was with a WindClan cat. There was no doubt. The strange warrior had the unmistakeable scent of hares. She leapt out of the bush and hissed, not at the silver warrior, but at Spottedpaw. "How dare you!" she yowled in anger. "First you suggest we 'hang out', then you break the rules and scrape my side, and as the finale," she whirled around to face the WindClanner, "I find you talking to a WindClan cat! You're not even allowed to be this far out of camp!" she breathed heavily, eyes glinting manically.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:28 am

Spottedpaw was shocked to see her sister come yelling out of the bushes. "its not what you think she's a friend." she said a little scared. Her sister might tell on her.

FrostFeather looked at the new cat. "hi my name is FrostFeather and you must be dovepaw. Do you know Daisypaw she is a dear friend of mine like spottedpaw and crowpaw?" she asked. She wondered if this cat knew her other friends since they where in the same clan.

OOC: good job

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:55 pm

Dovepaw closed her eyes and took several shaky breaths. She waited until her breathing evened out and then opened her blue eyes. "Fine. Ok. You can have friends from other Clans. But," she said, staring piercilgly with accusing eyes at Spottedpaw, "You're still not allowed outside camp without a warrior. One more toe out of line, and Specklefang will know about this, alright?" Then the tall apprentice turned to the silver warrior, putting a respectful tone in her voice. This warrior had done nothing wrong, after all. "Hello Frostfeather. Please be good to my sister, she can get a bit... Carried away." she said, looking at the mark her sister had left on her side. "How's WindClan doing, if I may ask?"

Art By Jay Bird

Last edited by Tiger_Lily on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 am

Spotted smiled with relief when her sister didn't get mad. "thank you I promise wait does that mean I can't visit my other friends?" she asked uncertain. She had many friends from all clans.

FrostFeather smiled. "ya Ik a lot about your sister. And windclan is doing good. Since I just became warrior I can't have apprentice but I have a training group where apprentices who's mentors are busy can get trained by me." she told her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:31 pm

OOC: Okay Im bored so Im joining! xD

Crowpaw stalked around the territory looking for prey. The snow on the ground made it harder for him to pick up a scent.
After awhile of failed hunting he saw pawprint going towards four trees, he smelled the pawprint and could smell that they where fresh and from Spottedpaw and Dovepaw. He followed them util he could see the cats, Frostfeather that he had meet at the gathering, Dovepaw and his crush and bestfriend Spottedpaw. He walked quietly up behind Spottedpaw and pounced on her. "Hey Spottedpaw, Frostfeather and Dovepaw he said and smiled.

The spots on the dove - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Spottedpaw smiled when she noticed that crowpaw pounced on her. "get of me furball." she said laughing. She got out of his pounce then licked him. "what are you doing here huh?" she asked still laughing.

FrostFeather smiled when she saw her friend crowpaw. "ya crowpaw welcome to the party." she said smiling. She watched as her friends played.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:41 pm

He got of her and sat down beside her "Well I was trying to hunt but the snow makes it hard" he mumbled and blushed in embarrassment knowing that Spottedpaw was an great hunter. He looked at Frostfeather and smiled slightly "Thanks" he answerd her.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Dovepaw groaned and rolled her eyes. "Great, another senseless furball. What brings you here? Ah whatever. I'm leaving." As she passed by Crowpaw, she hissed into his ear; "I know about you and my sister. If you hurt her in any way, you're dead. Don't screw it up." She passed by him, flicking her tail in his face haughtily as she went. She knew Spottedpaw and Crowpaw were in some sort of relationship, if only crushes.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Spottedpaw saw her sister leave. "what did she say to you?" she asked him.

FrostFeather watched her go.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Crowpaw looked after Dovepaw in a little fear "Err.. N-nothing... Uh you know what guys I think mabye I sould leave.." he turned around and started to walk away slowly.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Spottedpaw decided to leave also so she followed crowpaw after saying bye to FrostFeather.

FrostFeather smiled when her friends said bye and went back to her clan.

OOC: hey want this to keep going with just them or do you just want to end topic?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The spots on the dove   The spots on the dove - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The spots on the dove
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next