Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) Empty
PostSubject: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 16:52

I think it's unrealistic for the clan to form without a previous knowledge of them members. Think of this as a bonding activity~ Be sure to introduce whatever hardship/reason your cat is joining the clan, the underlying theme, at least for my members is the coming Leafbare. This is where they'll start to know each other, this is not DawnClan's first official topic, it will be made once my other plot gets a little bit more momentum to it (soon). Feel free to create more topics like this between future members, a bond can be used in future plots and establish loyalties. You may also start moving your cats into the camp.)

Pigeon was traveling through the twolegplace, carrying two doves in her jaws, twolegs were a great source of food, even feeding the prey she eats. With a grin, she heard the chatter of a squirrel raiding one of the strange seed-filled containers birds flocked around. Climbing on the fence near it after dropping her catches on the ground, she leaped out at the squirrel. The two swung, the box coming down with them in a pool of little seeds and larger shriveled berries. Hearing a twoleg open the door, she scrambled over the fence again, sweeping all three kills up and running down the alley.

Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 19:27

Night patrolled across the twoleg gardens. He spotted a twoleg putting out a tray full of seeds, and pigeons, doves, and a couple of blue jays flying towards it. The birds were really fat, probably because the twoleg fed them often. He slowly stalked towards the birds, avoiding plants that he could step on or brush against his pelt. He kept prowling until he was right behind the birds, who were unaware there was a cat stalking them. He leaped up and clawed and bit at the birds. He ended up taking down two pigeons and a blue jay. He heard a twoleg coming, so he grabbed his birds and escaped down the alleyway towards his hideout, when he passed by another cat, and he stopped. He wanted to get on good terms with the other loners, mostly because of food and survival. It would be much easier to be allies, because a cat would be less likely to starve when alone, right? He set down his birds. "Hello. Do you live around these alleyways too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 0:34

Raven stalked in the shadows, slow and careful to not disturb anything that might give away her presence. Hearing a voice, she made her way to the source, wondering if perhaps she could make some allies. Prey was getting harder to find as the weather got colder, and while Raven was proud she wasn't mouse-brained - she wouldn't be able to survive the cold season that was swiftly approaching on her own. She was silent as she observed the pair of cats that disappeared into the alleyway, mostly because of the mouse in her jaws though partly due to a hesitation to reveal herself. That hesitation only lasted a moment, however, as she followed after them. This was an opportunity, and it wasn't one she was going to waste.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 20:31

"I do, I've been looking for some good spots around here to get ready for the snowing season." It'd be her first LeafBare, she hoped for the best. Her thick fur due to partial kittypet blood would hopefully help out with her survival. She groomed her fur down to appear a bit more presentable. She had a plan and needed to make a decent first impression. "I've found a nice place, it's nearby, how about you? Got a plan for the colder weather?"

Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 0:22

Night blinked. "I've been settled in a place for a while and got through a few chills. I'm planning on grabbing a bunch of birds to stash the prey and use the feathers to keep warm." he said. He looked over at the thought of hearing another cat, but ignores it. "I'm Night, by the way." he added.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptySat 11 Nov 2017 - 18:24

"Feathers," Raven mused, choosing that moment to reveal herself to the conversing pair. Staying hidden wasn't going to help her plans, anyway. "That's an interesting method. ...Greetings," she added, almost as an afterthought.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 9:45

Shade shivered as the cold leaf-fall air blew against his pelt, fur not quite thick enough for the cold weather. He sniffed the air for food, hoping to find something that wasn't carrion or two-leg trash before the end of the day. It had been a while since he had to deal with the cold seasons, and he didn't quite know how he would do all by himself.

His search for his long lost partner wasn't going anywhere. He wasn't as obsessed with finding Kenobi anymore, but the ache to see Kenobi alive and well still lingered like a permanent shadow. Maybe he wasn't doing this right. His mind flashed back to his days in an old group and the power the leader held. If he had that kind of power...he'd have the resources to find Kenobi properly.

Shade pulled out of his thoughts at the strong scent of fresh-kill wafting from around the corner. Drawn to the scent, the tom peered to see three cats talking, one of them with three birds caught. He was impressed at the she-cat's ability to find so much prey at this time of year. If she was part of a group, her contributions would be extremely valuable.

Mind made up, Shade decided that he should talk to these cats and see what he can learn from them. He listened to the conversation to find a polite time for him to introduce himself. "I agree," he contributed. "Feathers are the best for a nest. Dry moss is hard to come by."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Sun 12 Nov 2017 - 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 14:57

"Indeed, feathers would last longer than moss." Pigeon hummed for a moment, "You have any other tricks, Night?" She asked, turning to dip her head to Raven, then to Shade. "This must be a popular part of the alley." She murmured with dry humor. Either that or, her little romp with the birdfeeder was really loud.

Mange skirted the corner, the small tom had leaf bits stuck in his fur. With a huff, he tugged the squirrel fur out his claws with his teeth. Dumb orange fluff ball... He had pounced from a fence into a leaf pile to catch it. His claws caught in the tail before it ran off. When he looked up, he saw the group of cats that was beginning to form. He knew Buttercup wanted to move into the barn soon to escape the cold but, it never hurt to try and make more friends, right? Tugging a few leaf bits out his fur, he beamed and trotted up to them, he was the youngest... and smallest, just hearing the near end of the conversation. "Feathers? That's smart." He had met a few of the cats there, however others were new to him.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:37

Night looked around at the cats coming. "This must be a popular alleyway." he said as more cats came. "I don't really call them 'tricks'. There's plenty of cats who have ways of surviving the cold." he added. By "cats" he was meaning the clans, but he didn't want to let these loners know that he knows so much about the clans, they might suspect something. "Some cats stash up food and use snow to preserve it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 13:46

Bumping bc its been a week))

Pigeon tilted her head, Night's tactics would be very useful for her first Leafbare. "Tricks or not, they're good ideas. Far better than dying in the cold." she meowed. She combed through the small crowd that had grown, pausing on the odd-looking tom that was smaller than the rest of the group. Perfect. She could get more done today than she thought... She had been looking for him since she left her mother's twoleg nest. It would have been easier if Mange's mother could avoid last-minute decisions like this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)   Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk (Pre-DawnClan topic for future members)
Page 1 of 1