Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) Empty
PostSubject: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Duskstorm sat at the ridge waiting. He had to admit he liked Pantherlily. "She's so beautiful." he muttered as he watched the sun go down. "Just like a real lily." His amber eyes gleamed with joy as he thought about being mates and having kits. Okay Duskstorm thats a bit too far.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Pantherlily padded down the side of the hill and spotted Duskstorm. Her graceful black form slunk through the growing darkness towards the tom. She was wondering why he had asked her to come out her at this time. She trotted over, her paws making no noise and she looked at him.

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Duskstorm sensed that Pantherlily was close by. "Um hi?" Duskstorm stuttered not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Pantherlily flicked her ear and smiled briefly.
"Hi," she greeted. Why was he acting so strange suddenly? Pantherlily sat down and watched him for a couple moments, wondering what this was all about.

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Duskstorm blushed still nervous he said. "Doyouwanttobemymate?" he felt like he had to cry. Oh if Robinpaw was spying on him how much taunting would he have to take in? Well that didn't matter right now what mattered was if Pantherlily said yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Pantherlily sat there, staring at him blankly. Had she heard correctly? She zoned out, her mind whirling. She liked Duskstorm, yet this was a major shock to her. She snapped back to reality after yelling at her mind to shut up. She smiled at him.
"Of course," she said.

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Duskstorm nearly fainted after this he couldn't believe it that the beautiful slender she-cat had said yes! "Are you serious?" he asked not wanting to be hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:48 pm

Pantherlily nodded, still a bit shocked at his original question.

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Duskstorm not knowing what to do said. "Do you want to go back to camp now?"
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:59 pm

OOC: sorry, posting in like 6 different topics

Ic: Pantherlily nodded, not knowing what else to say.

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Duskstorm padded off into the direction of camp with Pantherlily by his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)   Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Panther at Dusk. (Closed love topic for Nugget Queen.)
Page 1 of 1