Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) Empty
PostSubject: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Cherrymist sat down in the nursery, looking at the sky with sight-less eyes, feeling as if she was innthe middle of a torrent. Her belly was swollen from bearing kits, and she was curious off what would come up. She hadn't told Rippedsky, but she hoped he had figured out by himself that they were to have offsprings. The thought made her chill and warm at the same time, memories of Tigerblaze and Willowkit passing past her mind. Not memories of their faces, but of their scents, so thin and almost gone from her head. A sudden spasm shook her white body and she gritted her teeth in pain. She tried to push from instinct, yelping slihtly. "Oceanlight! Rippedsky!" she called from the entrance, stretching on the floor.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Rippedsky heard Cherrymist's yowl and rushed... towards the nursery. He paused momentarily in shock. Is she expecting kits? The black and white tom's head swam as the possibility that he was about to be a father hit him. He'd been out hunting and patrolling so much during leaf-bare, apparently he hadn't noticed. We've been together recently. How did I not notice? Mentally, he berated himself for being a clueless mouse-brain. Raising a family was never something he had expected to do. That had never crossed his mind. But it seemed to be too late to think about it now.

The warrior shook his head and resumed his sprint over to the nursery. Inside, Cherrymist's features twisted in pain and he finally noticed her swollen belly. His suspicious were confirmed immediately. Feeling almost useless in the situation, he licked her cheek soothingly.

"I'm here. It'll be okay," Rippedsky promised her quickly before yowling, "Oceanlight!"

Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:56 pm

She was the first to come.

The small white she-cat lied meowing next to her mother, her small paws kicking the air. She looked just like her mother, her white fur glinting in the moonlight. A small wail escaped from her lips as her head thrashed from side to side. Finally calming down slightly, she squirmed towards her mother.

Awkward newborn kitties

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Oceanlight heard calling from the nursery. She grabbed some herbs and ran over. She saw the kitten. She set some borage leaves in front of Cherrymist. She also handed her a stick. She picked up the kit and placed her near Cherrymist. She started to lick the kit until it was clean. As long as it was near Cherrymist, she'd be warm. She quickly ran back and got a couple of raspberry leaves and set them beside the borage leaves. "Eat the fuzzy leaves, and then chew the soft and jagged leaves." she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 7:00 pm

The black and white warrior let out a sigh of relief as the medicine cat appeared. He knew that Cherrymist was in good paws now. Rippedsky felt a bit out of place next to a birthing she-cat. Never had he pictured himself as a father. A sense of immense responsibility washed over him. A purr rumbled in his throat as he looked down at his first born kit.

"You're doing great, Cherrymist," He encouraged his mate.

Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:51 am

Cherrymit did as instructed, feeling the warm and little body squirming besides her, a sense of comfort spreading through her body. She chewed the leaves slowly, too exhausted to protest at their weird falvours. Surely Oceanlight knew what she was doing. She licked the kits head a few times before laying her own head on her paws, half-shielding her blind eyes from the sunlight. But just as she began to relax, another wave of pain hit her and she struggled again to push the second kit, who she quickly and out of breath guided to her milk-scented belly, besides his sister.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 7:09 pm

The large, grey and white tom wriggled around, squealing his protest at the sudden cold enveloping him. His tiny head picked up and, thrown off balance, the kit toppled over onto his back, feet flailing with toes outstretched as he cried his indignation on his new pose.

Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) 2wwmQbtBe My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) Yn79RFdBe My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) 5EN37bBBe My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)   Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Be My Reason, Be My Flowered Future, Be My Power (open birth topic)
Page 1 of 1