Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) Empty
PostSubject: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 13:34

So the tragic backstory is Buttercup the rogue's mate and kits - all but one - are killed by hypothermia during a harsh leaf-bare (the mate and kits are NPCs) and Buttercup's only surviving kit is named Heather. Heather is Buttercup's last family she has, and ultimately she keeps her sanity in check.

However, one day Heather was taken in by ThunderClan and adopted by Leopardclaw and Lichenfang and eventually becomes Heatherpaw. Unfortunately, Buttercup sees this instead as ThunderClan cruelly stealing her remaining family away from her. She wants to take her kit back, but she knows she can't confront all of ThunderClan alone.

That's when Buttercup decides to try and manipulate and trick the entire Clan to fight against ThunderClan, claiming they have every right to the forest as they do considering they live in a forest of pines themselves and they shouldn't have to rely on the disease-ridden Carrionplace to scavenge for food for the elders and kits, especially during leaf-bare.

Once the battle would be in full swing, Buttercup would swoop in and snatch Heatherpaw away, fleeing with her and leaving the two Clans to fight until one or the other retreats - Buttercup couldn't care less what the outcome of the battle would be after she snatches her kit back.

Requirements:
ThunderClan warriors and ShadowClan warriors (specifically Heatherpaw, Leopardclaw, and Blizzardstar of ThunderClan and Magpiestar of ShadowClan)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 1 Nov 2017 - 15:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 15:19

While this seems like an interesting plot, I recommend that you PM one of the staff members and the leaders of the clans you want involved and getting their permission before putting stuff like this out there.  Also, if you want a member's cat to be involved in a plot, you really should ask their permission beforehand.  While I'm not okay with Leopardclaw dying, I am okay with him being involved somehow if this gets approved.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 15:26

I have already sent this idea to one of the staff members, and I'm about to also send it to the leaders. I was pretty iffy about Leopardclaw's death as well, so it won't happen. :3

Also, I read that I needed to make a plot post in order to send it to an admin to get it approved, so that's the reason why this post has been made beforehand. If it isn't approved by the admin or leaders, I'll just close the forum.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 15:36

Wow, wow, wow…hold on your horses for a sec, pal…

First of all, Rainy is right, before setting up a plot you need to PM all the ones that you plan to get involved to ask for permission especially if this involves a whole clan, even more driving two into war.

Now, I’m going to tell you a couple things you may had missed at least on the TC side of things. You’re a fairly new member, so I don’t blame you, but you still need to know them before proceeding with this.

Right now ThunderClan is already on the verge of war against RiverClan, as there is a plot that has been planned for quite a while by now where TC will try to take back Sunningrocks from RC. This means all of TC’s resources are directed rn to build up to that plot and the only reason it has been going so slow is because real life has been a bit problematic for me lately. TC can’t really afford to be stuck in the middle of two wars rn…we need to focus on one front, having to defend two is beyond us right now.

A good chunk of your plot revolves in ThunderClan having more food during Leafbare than ShadowClan…and you had a huge miss there. TC’s territory was devastated by a massive fire not long ago, and the territory didn’t have enough time to heal, even now that is Leaf-fall we are struggling with prey. When Leafbare arrives, ShadowClan will have more prey than ThunderClan! This is actually one of the motives Blizzardstar is so decided to take back Sunningrocks, as that piece of undamaged territory may be the deciding point between surviving or having her whole clan die of starvation.

In other words, while I think this plot may be interesting, I can’t approve of it for the time being. I’m not telling you to scrap it though, just keep it on hold, wait until the Sunningrocks takeover plot is over. If by then you still want to carry on with it, post it again and I may even approve it if enough planning is made beforehand and you get the thumbs up from ShadowClan as well…but until then, I’m sorry, but I can’t approve this.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 15:40

Oh, okay, I understand now. I'm sorry for jumping the gun like this, I still don't know exactly where to find all the more recent events that have happened in the Clans. Guess that makes me just as much an apprentice as Heatherpaw. XD

Well, thank you for telling me this and helping me from making a pretty big and silly mistake. :3

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 12:37

Even though you're plot is on hold, if Buttercup needs an ally in any way I've got Mange, even if it's just to vent.

Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 12:39

Thanks! That'd be just what she needed honestly, we wouldn't want her do anything too rash. XD

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 12:40

Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)   Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Buttercup's Plot Against ThunderClan (ON HOLD)
Page 1 of 1