Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)

Go down 
+4
Stags
Squirrelnose
Kent Mansley
Harlem
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) Empty
PostSubject: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 14:36

i have no clue what i'm going to name the entire plot, but i have named the different parts. oh, yeah, this is gonna be kinda long.

part one - angry attacker

Duckpuddle of RiverClan currently has a broken leg. It's going to heal, and she'll recover perfectly. However, I know from experience that after you break something and it heals, it gets difficult to move it.
Since a leg is something that you put your weight on, it can be bad if you can't properly walk with it.

Long story short, Duckpuddle is going to have to get the strength in her leg back.
What better way to do that than swimming? no, i'm totally not pulling a cinderheart.

Duckpuddle is going to swim in order to get the strength in her leg back. Since she's a RiverClan cat, she won't have to learn from scratch.
During one of her swimming sessions, she's going to run into a tom from either ThunderClan or SkyClan (the river separates RiverClan from ThunderClan and SkyClan further down).

The tom that she runs into will end up attacking her. Due to the fact that she just recently recovered from her leg injury, Duckpuddle will play defense instead of offense but will end up losing to the tom, anyways. The tom will demand that she quits whatever shenanigans that she's up to, and Duckpuddle will give in and leave. However, she'll come back anyways with the mindset that she probably won't end up seeing the same tom again, anyways.

Unfortunately for Duckpuddle, the same tom will be there again considering that he had the mindset to come back and make sure that the she-cat wasn't there. Duckpuddle, not wanting to fight again in fear of hurting her leg again verbally argues with the tom but gives up after a while. Before she leaves, she cheekily tells the tom that she'll continue to return no matter what he says.

part two - enraged escape

Duckpuddle's exercise ends up paying off and she will be able to gradually use the muscles in her formerly broken leg again without them feeling weird and weak. She'll decide to go out and hunt by herself but will end up seeing the same tom on the other side of the river again while hunting fish. Due to annoyance, the she-cat will hunt and ignore the tom who tries to get her to leave again. However, his words will turn into a warning once a wandering twoleg kit that had crossed over the river from ThunderClan's side onto RiverClan's side scoops her up. When both the tom and Duckpuddle get taken back to twolegplace, their first instinct is to escape.

They'll run into a few obstacles. Maybe they'll run into a hostile rogue who they end up fighting, a predator, a curious kittypet, some more twolegs; I'm not sure, but there will be obstacles (and hopefully at least one fight so that they can protect each other).

Their time in twolegplace will cause the two to bond with each other, or at least not totally dislike each other. They'll go their own separate ways, back to their Clans, and won't speak with each other until the next Gathering.

part three - riverside rendezvous

At the Gathering that follows their escape from Twolegplace, a little arrangement will be made to meet each other at the river at nightfall since that would be the easiest thing to do (even though Duck is a bit reluctant about it, she'll end up being convinced to see the tom).

Duckpuddle will have a friend (preferably a tom, but I'll try to maneuver it to be a she-cat if needed). Her friend will start to notice her disappearances, how she's never in her nest at night, and how she seems to be acting oddly in the morning. He'll confront her and ask if anything is wrong, and of course, Duckpuddle will lie and say that nothing's happening.

Duckpuddle's anxiety will make the guilt of lying far worse, and she'll tell her friend about her fling with the other tom in hopes that he (or she) won't tell anyone else. Her friend won't tell, and Duckpuddle promises that things won't go too far.

part four - exasperating ending

One night, however, it does end up going a bit too far and Duckpuddle later finds out that she's going to have kits. She confides in her friend once again and begins to worry about the fact that she'll be having the kits of the tom from the other Clan. This is why I want the friend to be a tom, so that the two of them can arrange for the tom to pretend to be the father of the kits.

Out of grief and anger that their meetings ended up going too far and things spiraled out of hand, Duckpuddle meets the tom one last time at the river and breaks off her relations with him. She tries to forget that the tom ever existed, but of course, the kits come. Duckpuddle's friend poses as the father.

I have an idea for the second half of the plot, but I'll get to that once this half is over (that is, if this plot gets approved, i get all the slots filled, etc.)

roles

- The tom: this cat must be from either SkyClan or ThunderClan. This is the cat that Duckpuddle ends up fighting at the river, then getting stuck in Twolegplace with, and then falling in love with in the end. He must be around Duckpuddle's age. She's a newly-appointed warrior. (one cat) (newtpaw) CLOSED
- The friend(s): I would really, really, really prefer if this cat was a tom so that he can pose as the father of Duckpuddle's kits. If it's a she-cat, then there can be a small friend group. the tom will be the pretend father, though. (two cats) (stoneface - willow + minnowslip - pikachu) (CLOSED)
- The kits: The kits are going to end up coming later, but if you want to reserve a spot then feel free. You can start signing up for this role after 'the tom' signs up so that you can have some traits of the father. (emberkit - lostsoulbleed + 3 open slots)
- The rogue(s): When Duck and the tom get stuck in Twolegplace, I'd like it if they had to fight off something. If you have a rogue, then feel free to sign them up to fight the two of them. There can be two rogues so that it's an even match. (maximum: two cats) (dryad - squirrelnose + open slot)

(If I can't get a rogue(s), then they'll just fight off a predator.)

sign-up:
Use this code when you sign up for a role.

Code:
[b]RPer Name:[/b] Your username.
[b]Cat Name:[/b] The name of the cat you're signing up.
[b]Gender:[/b] The kits can be any gender, the friend should be a tom... and, of course the tom, too.
[b]Clan:[/b] The friend must be RiverClan, the tom must be ThunderClan or SkyClan, the rogue must be Clanless, and the kits will be RiverClan.
[b]Role:[/b] Look at the above roles.
[b]Rank:[/b] Remember, Duckpuddle is a NAW, and I'd prefer that her friend and her lover are around the same age.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Just so that I can know what your cat looks like. The kits should share some appearance traits from either Duckpuddle or the tom, or both.
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] Feel free to type something out here, or put a link to a topic. It doesn't have to be an example with the cat that you're signing up.

reminders:
- This plot is not yet approved, but I want to know who will be apart of it before I send in the plot form to one of the mods.
- The kits will be born later. Not later as in like one week later, but like... later.
- Duckpuddle will end up "breaking up" with the tom in the end, before she has the kits.
- If this plot ends up working out, then there will be a second half (I'll have time to work out the logistics of it).
- If a she-cat ends up signing up for 'the friend' role, then maybe a little friend group will be formed with Duckpuddle, the she-cat friend, and the tom friend. The tom friend will be the one who poses as the father, but the she-cat could just help keep the secret.
- If there is any concern about whether or not Duckpuddle and the tom are going to get caught, I'll find a way to work some sort of exposure into the second half of this plot.
- This plot isn't going to happen right away. Duckpuddle's leg was broken during the Sunningrocks battle, so it'll need some time to heal. I'm thinking at least two weeks, or maybe one more week after those two weeks pass. By that time, Duckpuddle will have passed her time limit for the rank of Young Warrior, but she'll just need to go on a patrol to update her rank.

Last edited by Harlem on Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 4:07; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 14:52

this bby is also the son of TC's deputy if you want more drama and this is something he'd totally do.
my loners would probably just watch the apprentices curiously but Mange would be the kind of cat to help them out.
RPer Name: Jughead
Cat Name: Newtpaw ( he just needs his moonstone trip and he'll be a warrior, Jan 18th will be the end of his month as an apprentice )
Clan: TC
Role: The loveerrrrrr
Appearance:Dark brown tom with a wide fluffy tail. White ears and ginger splotches. Yellow eyes.
Roleplay Sample:
Newtpaw was checking part of the camp wall. He had begun little experiments with the snow and was starting to find that he could pack the snow and once a bit melted and re-froze, it would be extremely solid. He had a few large chunks if it piled in thin spots of the camp wall now and wondered if there was some way to mix it into the brambles... He might need cobwebs after trying that out. His little scheme was interrupted by a flash of a bright pelt. Giving the packed snow a push with his paws to test how sturdy it was, he nodded and walked back into the clearing. He had seen the way patrols normally formed and knew his father must be searching for cats now from the way he looked around. If he hadn't seen the freshkill pile, it still would have been obvious. The tom's ear flicked as snowflakes gathered on it and he trotted up to Leopardclaw. "Let me guess, you want to go trudge through more snow?" He said with an amused smile. "I suppose it's worth it if-" he waved his tail to what was left of the freshkill pile, "-that won't be the only thing left to eat." He meowed. His black pelt was dusted in snow and his paws were nearly white by now. From: X

you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 15:00

RPer Name: Squirrelnose
Cat Name: Dryad (Will be created right after Shrew dies)
Clan: Rogue
Role: Rogue
Appearance: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) Z
Roleplay Sample: Click Here

you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 15:08

Squirrelnose the Snowman wrote:
RPer Name: Squirrelnose
Cat Name: Dryad (Will be created right after Shrew dies)
Clan: Rogue
Role: Rogue
Appearance: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) Z
Roleplay Sample: Click Here

awesome! dryad will be the rogue, and if another rogue signs up then they'll both attack duckpuddle and the tom.

New Year New Meme wrote:
this bby is also the son of TC's deputy if you want more drama and this is something he'd totally do.
my loners would probably just watch the apprentices curiously but Mange would be the kind of cat to help them out.
RPer Name: Jughead
Cat Name: Newtpaw ( he just needs his moonstone trip and he'll be a warrior, Jan 18th will be the end of his month as an apprentice )
Clan: TC
Role: The loveerrrrrr
Appearance:Dark brown tom with a wide fluffy tail. White ears and ginger splotches. Yellow eyes.
Roleplay Sample:
Newtpaw was checking part of the camp wall. He had begun little experiments with the snow and was starting to find that he could pack the snow and once a bit melted and re-froze, it would be extremely solid. He had a few large chunks if it piled in thin spots of the camp wall now and wondered if there was some way to mix it into the brambles... He might need cobwebs after trying that out. His little scheme was interrupted by a flash of a bright pelt. Giving the packed snow a push with his paws to test how sturdy it was, he nodded and walked back into the clearing. He had seen the way patrols normally formed and knew his father must be searching for cats now from the way he looked around. If he hadn't seen the freshkill pile, it still would have been obvious. The tom's ear flicked as snowflakes gathered on it and he trotted up to Leopardclaw. "Let me guess, you want to go trudge through more snow?" He said with an amused smile. "I suppose it's worth it if-" he waved his tail to what was left of the freshkill pile, "-that won't be the only thing left to eat." He meowed. His black pelt was dusted in snow and his paws were nearly white by now. From: X

coolio. the role of the tom isn't first come first serve, so i'll keep newtpaw in mind. (;

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 15:48

I'd offer Raggedpaw, since he is rogue born and could help her escape he two legs, but he's much older and he already has a thing with tatteredleaf.

I do have Echoflame, a she-cat if you are willing to slice the kits out...

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 17:14

Sycamore wrote:
I'd offer Raggedpaw, since he is rogue born and could help her escape he two legs, but he's much older and he already has a thing with tatteredleaf.

I do have Echoflame, a she-cat if you are willing to slice the kits out...

i don't really want a she-cat to be in the role of the lover, if that's what you're proposing. thanks for offering, though!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 17:25

RPer Name: Maple
Cat Name: Swiftpaw
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Tom (Lover)
Appearance: Completely white, big boye and verymuch floof. Greenish-yellow eyes.
Roleplay Sample: Click Me

Of course, if you are alright with waiting for him to become a warrior. They could always have the first fight with him as an apprentice, though~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Stonepaw for Friend Role   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 17:44

RPer Name: Willow
Cat Name: Stonepaw
Clan: RiverClan
Role: Friend
Appearance: Short-furred grey tom with pale yellow eyes
Roleplay Sample: (from Clouds in the Red Sky) Redpaw sat up from where she had slept the night and gave her coat a brisk yet thorough washing, combing her tongue across her sleep-ruffled ginger fur until it shone in the sunlight and laid neatly across her small frame. Her eyes didn't need to scan the camp long before she spotted her denmate, Cloudpaw. The sight of her friend's white pelt delighted the young she-cat, as today was the day they had agreed upon to head out of camp together and do some training. Maybe we'll help fill up that fresh-kill pile, she thought excitedly. The she-cat's paws carried her silently forward until she stopped a few tail-lengths behind the muscular tom. Her tail flicked back and forth in anticipation as she waited for Cloudpaw to notice her. Dark blue eyes flashed mischievously; a better idea had popped into the apprentice's brain. As quietly as she could Redpaw swiftly dropped into a crouch. She rocked back and forth a little on her haunches while she sized up her unsuspecting denmate. The she-cat sprang from the ground, paws sheathed of course, and aimed right for Cloudpaw's back.

EDIT: Terrible plot name ideas because I'm bored...
...Love Comes Unexpectedly
...Verboten Love
...Twitterpated
...Adventures in Falling in Love
...Duckpuddle's Conflicted Heart
...You Hold My Heart From Across the River
...Duckpuddle's Distant Lover
...Love Is a Slow Journey
...it's impossible to alliterate with her warrior name and this topic! xD

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes

Last edited by Willow on Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 19:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 17:49

Willow wrote:
RPer Name: Willow
Cat Name: Stonepaw
Appearance: Short-furred grey tom with pale yellow eyes
Roleplay Sample: (from Clouds in the Red Sky) Redpaw sat up from where she had slept the night and gave her coat a brisk yet thorough washing, combing her tongue across her sleep-ruffled ginger fur until it shone in the sunlight and laid neatly across her small frame. Her eyes didn't need to scan the camp long before she spotted her denmate, Cloudpaw. The sight of her friend's white pelt delighted the young she-cat, as today was the day they had agreed upon to head out of camp together and do some training. Maybe we'll help fill up that fresh-kill pile, she thought excitedly. The she-cat's paws carried her silently forward until she stopped a few tail-lengths behind the muscular tom. Her tail flicked back and forth in anticipation as she waited for Cloudpaw to notice her. Dark blue eyes flashed mischievously; a better idea had popped into the apprentice's brain. As quietly as she could Redpaw swiftly dropped into a crouch. She rocked back and forth a little on her haunches while she sized up her unsuspecting denmate. The she-cat sprang from the ground, paws sheathed of course, and aimed right for Cloudpaw's back.

stonepaw's in!

Maple wrote:
RPer Name: Maple
Cat Name: Swiftpaw
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Tom (Lover)
Appearance: Completely white, big boye and verymuch floof. Greenish-yellow eyes.
Roleplay Sample: Click Me

Of course, if you are alright with waiting for him to become a warrior. They could always have the first fight with him as an apprentice, though~

i'll keep swiftpaw in mind, thanks!

i'm not going to decide on the lover quite yet.

the role of the tom friend is closed, however if a riverclan she-cat wants to sign up to be a friend, there can be that little friend-group option.

there's one more optional rogue spot open.

kit roles are always available. (:

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 19:23

Oh cod this is going to make Spot's life so much harder if he gets in! He's probably gonna get demoted by Ivystar, he's going to have 2 she-cats already, and now this. Well, all or nothing I guess. I hope you don't mind that he's just an apprentice, but he doesn't have to get the role.
RPer Name: Jade Wings
Cat Name: Spotpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: White with cream ears. Brown paws. Varying shades of brown and grey spots.
Roleplay Sample: Spotpaw looked out over the river wistfully. He wondered how Thunderclan was doing. If all they have is a medicine cat apprentice who's barely more than a kit, what chance do they have? His dark green eyes reflected the blue of sky and water, catching every detail. The sun was setting, casting a warm golden-red glow over the horizon and Spotpaw had no-one to share it with. He imagined his tail twined with another cat's, who was lithe and had a pretty sillouette. If only his fantasy was real...

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 19:30

Jade Wings wrote:
Oh cod this is going to make Spot's life so much harder if he gets in! He's probably gonna get demoted by Ivystar, he's going to have 2 she-cats already, and now this. Well, all or nothing I guess. I hope you don't mind that he's just an apprentice, but he doesn't have to get the role.
RPer Name: Jade Wings
Cat Name: Spotpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: White with cream ears. Brown paws. Varying shades of brown and grey spots.
Roleplay Sample: Spotpaw looked out over the river wistfully. He wondered how Thunderclan was doing. If all they have is a medicine cat apprentice who's barely more than a kit, what chance do they have? His dark green eyes reflected the blue of sky and water, catching every detail. The sun was setting, casting a warm golden-red glow over the horizon and Spotpaw had no-one to share it with. He imagined his tail twined with another cat's, who was lithe and had a pretty sillouette. If only his fantasy was real...

i'm really happy that you decided to sign up, but the role of the tom friend is already taken. only the optional she-cat friend role is open when it comes to the friends.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 19:41

DaNgIt
Should've finished it when I started it...
Plep, ok

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 23:31

I like 'You hold my heart from across the river'!!!!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 0:01

RPer Name: Pikachu
Cat Name: Minnowslip
Role: Lady Friend
Appearance: Not a lover/parent, but she's a brown tabby
Roleplay Sample: Minnowslip yawned as she stirred from her nest, fur upright as even the den couldn't keep out all of the chill. Though she knew that she had a dawn patrol, it was oh so tempting to just stay in the warmth of her nest. Sandwiched between Snowblossom and Splashwillow, it almost felt like being in the nursery again, literally nothing outside could tempt her, except her duty. Hearing others stir, she sighed quietly in a resigned manner before gently untangling herself from her family to take the first step out onto the freshly fallen snow.

Dawn Patrols sucked.
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 11:27

Maple wrote:
I like 'You hold my heart from across the river'!!!!

that's a good name! i think i'll call it that. (;

Pikachu wrote:
RPer Name: Pikachu
Cat Name: Minnowslip
Role: Lady Friend
Appearance: Not a lover/parent, but she's a brown tabby
Roleplay Sample: Minnowslip yawned as she stirred from her nest, fur upright as even the den couldn't keep out all of the chill. Though she knew that she had a dawn patrol, it was oh so tempting to just stay in the warmth of her nest. Sandwiched between Snowblossom and Splashwillow, it almost felt like being in the nursery again, literally nothing outside could tempt her, except her duty. Hearing others stir, she sighed quietly in a resigned manner before gently untangling herself from her family to take the first step out onto the freshly fallen snow.

Dawn Patrols sucked.

minnowslip is in.

update:
- friend roles are CLOSED. minnowslip and stonepaw got the roles.
- one more optional rogue slot is available.
- the role of the lover is still available, it's not first come first serve.
- kit roles can be signed up for as soon as i choose the lover.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)   you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT) Empty

Back to top Go down

you hold my heart from across the river (PLOT)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: