Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*

Go down 
+7
⚡SilverHawk⚡
Rainstrike
Cat
Puddles
Spottedleaf
Sleepy
Coal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Contains prophecy. Admin needed, please. There are lots of places left! (Though not all of them are needed.)
The Danger

This plot is centered around five cats with some extras, but the whole Clan is welcome.
The five cats go to a gathering and sneak off, going to the Thunderpath instead. One warrior sees a dead badger on the Thunderpath with marks on it that no monster or dog could make. There is a new type of danger in the forest now... The cat turns to the group and attempts to tell them what she/he'd seen, but they can't see it. When they head back to the gathering after the warrior who saw the badger insists to leave, she/he hears a long, mournful howl that raises the fur on her spine. The others are trooping on ahead, unaware of the noise. ~~ When they get back, the Clans are just leaving. They go back to ThunderClan, and get some rest. However, the cat can't even get a wink of sleep. The cat then leaves the den to get a drink, and the howling continues and gets louder by the second. Before she/he has a chance to run back to the den, something pounces and lands on she/he. The cat wakes up and sees there are brutal scars all over her/his body that could not be made by anything that has been in the forest before. The cat heads to the medicine den and tells him/her about what he'd seen. Soon, she/he heads back to go get some sleep and dreams. In her/his dream, there is blood all over and a warning or prophecy comes from a cat: "There will be a great danger in the forest. Five will become one or it will be too late." ~~The same thing happens to the second cat on the next day, and so on.~~On the last day, something happens. A creature (wolf) comes into camp, snarling and hungry. The group of five suddenly become more powerful and have an urge to fight the beast. They do and they win, but a cat is lost during the battle. The rest of the camp suddenly blames the cat's death on the remaining four, not welcoming them into the Clan. They are not exiled, but go to a gathering and tell the truth to regain ThunderClan's trust. They succeed.

What we need:
Feline who dies: Ghoststreak
Warrior 2: Featherpool
Warrior 3: Thornfang
Warrior 4: Ducksnap
Apprentice: Tawnypaw

StarClan cat 1: Coalheart
StarClan cat 2: Dapplepaw
StarClan cat 3: Lightningstrike
StarClan cat 4: Dapplepelt
StarClan cat 5:
StarClan cat 6:

Medicine Cat: Nightfire - Played by Rose
Morningpaw - Played by Badger

Extras:
1. Fawnleap
2. Firefur
3. Swifttail
4. Blazingpaw
5. Hollypaw
6. Rainpaw

Wolf - Played by Coal

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:44 pm

I suppose this is all fine, if you can find the cats to fill all the roles.

ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Okay, thank you.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:56 pm

I'm not the medicine cat.

I have Thornfang who is a warrior
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Coal Ducksnap is a warrior so you can put him up for anything you feel would be fitting.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Put in Fawnleap please, or Dapplepelt.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Rainstrike

Rainstrike

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Can you put in Rainpaw as an apprentice? Preferably the one that doesn't die? Lol
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:54 pm

FeatherPool can be one of the warriors if you want her to.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
catlord

catlord

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:02 pm

can you put firefur or swiftail as one of the warriors
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 pm

To be honest I don't see any of this happening for real, even in rp. You can't really decide if the clan blames the others, nor does Spottedstar give her trust. Btw, I play Nightfire. And truly, I don't want my characters in this.

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Alright, alright. I did say it was optional. If Spottedstar doesn't approve of Lightningstrike after the plot is finished, he can be exiled. I really don't care.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:51 am

The mass of characters from one clan (if it happened to any clan it would be the same as im saying, not just favoring TC) seems to be too much. If any other clans agree to join and spread out the players, id be more inclined to approve of it.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Except its a /ThunderClan/ plot...?
Sorry to interrupt but this is clealy a clan plot, not a site plot. No reason for other clans to get involved.
Tybai. <3

ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* PDt1Qqd ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Regardless, it's kind of hard to get a clan plot going without the blessing of the clan leader, wouldn't you say so? <3
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Well, if the clan wants a clan plot, it should be pretty clear to said leader of the clan that it was meant to only be a part of said clan so they can make a decisive decision on behalf of that clann. <3

ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* PDt1Qqd ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*   ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age* Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Plot *Please look if you're TC or a StarClan cat of any age*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next