Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Reunion

Go down 
+3
Lulu
Holly
Drippy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Family Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 12:56

Rowantalon tilted his head. "I suppose so, but we'll have to wait until your siblings are apprentices."

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 13:34

Leafpaw focused her attention on Oakkit once again, curious. "Why don't you want to become a warrior?

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Family Reunion - Page 3 Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 13:45

Oakkit shifted nervously on her paws, looking over at her father briefly, "It's..not that. I'm just...nervous, that's all." She sighed gently, glimpsing up at Leafpaw, "Were you nervous? Or is it just me..."

Family Reunion - Page 3 Tenor Family Reunion - Page 3 Original Family Reunion - Page 3 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 13:52

Leafpaw thought for a moment. "While it is true that I was nervous, I really had no reason to be." She shuffled her paws."Thing is, when I was a kit, I was so worried about what other cats would think of me. If I messed up, would nobody like me anymore?" Leafpaw paused. "But the main part of being an apprentice is learning. And learning means making mistakes. If you're afraid of making any mistakes, then you can't learn!"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

Back to top Go down
spottedfur

spottedfur

Characters : -A-shkit, -L-arkit
Clan/Rank : -A-Shadowclan, kit -L- Thunderclan, kit
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 15:23

spottedkit poked her head out of the nursery and said, im going to be the best shadowclan apprentice ever, im gonna catch prey and fight off enemies and protect my clanmates! spottedkit pounced on a piece of moss.

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 16:43

Daykit laughed at all of his sisters' various responses."Well," he mewed simply, puffing his chest out," I'm going to become leader." The tom said it simply, because...well... it was simple. He was going to be leader of ShadowClan.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:07

She flashed a small smile at Spottedkit, but her smile fell when she heard what Daykit had proclaimed. His tone....it didn't seem alright to her. She shuffled nervously, away from the group of cats. "I'm fine being Oakkit...I mean, what's so special about being a warrior, anyway?"

Family Reunion - Page 3 Tenor Family Reunion - Page 3 Original Family Reunion - Page 3 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
spottedfur

spottedfur

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:22

spottedkit giggles and says, you think youre gonna be leader daykit?!

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:38

Lilackit turned to face her brother, impressed.
"You really think so, Daykit? How do you know?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:57

"Of course," mewed Daykit, facing all of his sisters, now. His voice was almost completely void of emotion; it was as if he was stating a matter of fact. The large brown kit shrugged." It's something I've always figured I was gonna do. So I'll do it." He personally never thought it was very complicated. It was just something he was always going to end up doing.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
spottedfur

spottedfur

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:59

spottedkit walked a couple mouselengths away from her brother, ok then

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 14:46

Oakkit sighed gently, turning back towards the nursery for a moment, before returning her gaze to Leafpaw, "I appreciate the talk, but, I should get going." She turned on her heel and basically dashed into the den.

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 15:51

Wildkit snorted after listening to Daykit's spiel. She was going to be leader! For some reason while she felt love towards her sisters, she didn't really feel any sibling love for Daykit. She only felt competitive. "No way, I'm gonna be leader!" she mewed confidently.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 16:02

Daykit dropped his warm demeanor when Wildkit challenged him. He turned and looked her up and down. His pale brown eyes narrowed into slits quickly before becoming normal again. "No, you're not," he mewed, a low and unmistakably sour chuckle escaping his throat. While he loved his sisters dearly, he was always under the impression that Wildkit did not share this affection. You'll see, he mused in his head, I'll show everyone. Especially Rowantalon. He's going to be more proud of me than he ever will be of you.

At the thought of his adoptive father, Daykit's spirits picked up. He let the thought linger. Rowantalon will be proud of me someday! he thought, a new fire burning inside of him, I'll make sure of it! The tom's demeanor was once again happy and cheerful.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
spottedfur

spottedfur

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 19:48

spottedkit stepped in between them and said, guys dont fight spottedkit let out a small growl

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next