Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3   Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 17:53

Okay so I decided to draw the Thin x Shattered litter because it is my absolute favorite thing. It bound to get better because Scorch and Cinnamon (Sorry Ivory I couldn't find her warrior name to put in the drawing) have joined the Dark Forest and found each other for the reason of honoring their father yada yada yada. They're basically gonna try and find the rest of their siblings which could go two different ways depending on how they feel about the ol' PONS. I tried to use their personalities to mirror their expressions. But yeh enough babbling from Griz I'll just show you the drawing

The Forbidden Ones (drawn with my own two untalented hands):

(Realized while drawing this that Dark and Scorch have the same suffix, but since they're in two different clans I think it'll just be a nice, brotherly coincidence)

Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3   Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 17:58

I love the title x3

This is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3   Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 18:12

XDDD It's so cute I will have to draw one as well!

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3   Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:27

I love this!! I'm gonna draw one too! If I'm not too lazy

Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 Image13

Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3   Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 22:44

I love it I wanna draw one although they may not be like close together lol

EDIT: Ok so I'll ask Cloverpool for her drawings and use her style for that so none of them will be close together or the same size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3   Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Family Reunion is More Dramatic Than Yours ;3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: