Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Reunion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Family Reunion Empty
PostFamily Reunion

I'll be leaving to Oregon tomorrow morning and probably won't be back until the 19th. I'll have my laptop with me, but chances are I won't use it.

So yeah. Don't blow up the site while I'm gone.

Family Reunion I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Family Reunion :: Comments

Ice Cream Zombie
Re: Family Reunion
Post Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 13:45 by Ice Cream Zombie
Right after I bought all that gunpowder too...
Ebby
Post Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 14:17 by Ebby
No promises.
Jay
Post Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 15:26 by Jay
Can we set off fireworks if we leave the chatbox roof open? c:
Splotch
Post Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 17:18 by Splotch
SIGH FINE. ;A; *lethrowsawayfireworks*
Sleepy
Post Sun 18 Aug 2013 - 20:00 by Sleepy
Day 3: It has been a rough reunion. I am currently stuck in a small motel room with two really annoying children. I fear for my survival. I may have to cut out their tongues if I want to live.

I'll be back sometime tomorrow, but it'll most likely be late and I might be too tired to get on. It's a six hour drive, longer with that beautiful Portland traffic if we encounter any, and I'll be forced to listen to my aunt's preferred mediocre hip-hop the whole way, so you might just have to bear without me a little longer.

I can use Jeff's laptop, but there's a bunch more interesting stuff going on (watching my sister rub my cousin's breast milk on her face to cure her herpes for one thing), so you will have to bear without me for a little longer.

I won't be able to check on any posts or anything, but I went ahead and apologized to Grey on ailuronymy for copying his guide (I hadn't thought that he might mind if he ever found it). So you have me to thank for that. Just look over the part where I kept using the words "us" and "we" when apologizing, as if any of you had any part in it. I COULDN'T TAKE ALL THE BLAME, ALRIGHT.

Really now, I've got some tongues to shorten, so I must leave you now. FAREWELL!
Jay
Post Sun 18 Aug 2013 - 22:25 by Jay
At least you're having fun.
King Falcon I
Post Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 10:04 by King Falcon I
I won't take the blame. I can't go back to jail.
Post  by Sponsored content

Family Reunion

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: