Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Missing Cats Gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [O] Otterleap [F] Frogjaw [S] Sparkwillow [Ic] Icepaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4151
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostMissing Cats Gone

Hello my Pikalings,

So after much discussion from Staff, we've decided to be rid of Missing Cats Revivals. This is as we feel it's become a way for people to put aside characters to make new ones and come back to them later. Therefore, all cats that are missing are now officially dead. There are  no missing cats on WCC.

Only returning members can bring back their cats, but this will require admin approval. I repeat, admin approval. PM me or sleepy, and we will consider it.

However, for the rest of y'all, all missing cats are now considered dead and are not allowed to be RPed in the future.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM this chu.

-Pikachu

btw this doesn't include cats that have been taken by the mist, that's a part of the sitewide plot so they live

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Icepaw ϟ Ivyfall ϟ Sparkwillow ϟ Otterleap            
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Missing Cats Gone :: Comments

Re: Missing Cats Gone
Post on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:35 am by potato father
I want to make something abundantly clear to everybody. Throwing a cat into limbo to make room for new cats has been against the rules for a long time already. It's creating a loophole in the character limit - and creating loopholes in the first place is against the rules, so that's sort of a double offense. Even while the Missing Cats system was in play, this wasn't allowed. The system wasn't meant to be exploited like this, it was meant for people to bring their long-lost cats back if they had room for them. We made a very specific announcement about this. Lately, we've seen several examples of people trying to exploit the system, so we decided it would be much easier to manage the site if we just got rid of the system overall, to prevent people from continuing to find loopholes.
Post on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 am by Ash
I totally understand this, but it saddens me. So much for Breezewhisker, I guess.
Post on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:52 pm by Duneclaw2
Wiat does this mean I can bring Duneclaw back if I go unactive?
Post on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:31 pm by Jughead
I've noticed this too and, I almost caught myself doing it without realizing it. (I had slowly began to plan a lil journey into the unknown for a cat that would then have them come back a very long time later) Luckily, I never went through with it, I thought it would be cheating in a way to just use the missing limbo to avoid aging characters through roleplay. Kudos for shutting it down!
Post on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:56 pm by Luke Skywalker
Duneclaw2, as long as you talk to an admin about it, you should be able to bring your cat back.
Post  by Sponsored content

Missing Cats Gone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: