Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 17:39

Ever since he had found out about Crowflight's betrayal over to the Dark Forest, he didn't know what was up and what was down. So he left. He resigned himself to wandering outside the clans' territories, trying to find his sense of direction again. It took him way longer than expected. He thought about coming back before, but he had gotten sidetracked. But finally he was back in his home territory, after nearly twelve moons away. He picked up the familiar scent of cats he knew, although some were stale. He also picked up the scent of cats that were new, which was to be expected. He had been away far too long. He wondered what had happened while he was absent. It'd be something someone would have to catch him up on.

Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 19:17

Pansyface slipped between a pair of scorched thorn bushes, sunlight dappling her sleek gray and white pelt, and lifted her head to scent the air. She had set out to do some solo hunting, and think some things through, but it didn't seem like many creatures were out and about right now. Probably still scared down their holes, thanks to that fire..... With a disgusted snort, the young warrior shook the soot off of her paws before continuing on, trotting casually under the shade of the trees.

Suddenly, the scent of an unfamiliar cat reached her nose. Instantly, the bi-color she-cat jumped to alert, fur fluffing up along her spine. Though the scent was foreign, there was a hint of something familiar there..... What does that matter? Rockthorn still smelled of ThunderClan, that doesn't mean he wasn't dangerous! Unsheathing her claws, Pansyface stalked forward towards where the scent was coming from, growling out a fierce warning. "I know you're there, show yourself!"

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2017 - 18:10

The deputy picked up on the strange cat's presence just about the same time Pansyface did. His fur bristled, thinking of the rogue problems they had before. Bear, who had rogue blood all through his veins had been a problem. The last had been a former Thunderclan cat. Regardless, the fact there was a strange cat put the tom on high alert. Rippedsky raced towards the scent and leaped in front of the unknown tom. For now, he kept his claws sheathed. Yet he still fixed the grey tom with a hardened stare.

"This is Skyclan territory." He informed the loner with a low growl. However, as he studied the features of the fluffy grey cat, confusion raced through his thoughts. How do I know him? There was something familiar in the features of this cat. Rippedsky's ear flicked, but he didn't looke away as he demanded to know, "Who are you?"

Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 14:59

Wildheart stepped closer out into the open towards the two cats. "I'm not exactly hiding," he responded to the first cat. The gray tom looked towards the second cat with his bright yellow eyes. "I know who's territory this is. I was born here! This was my home once. I am Wildheart, son of Crowflight. Who are you?" he told Rippedsky, the fur on his chest puffing out. He had stood up on all four paws with pride, even though he didn't think his father was something to be proud of at the moment. He was so far behind on the times

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 16:31

Crowflight? The young she-cat's fur quickly flattening, Pansyface gazed at this 'Wildheart' tom with confused interest. Stealing a hesitant glance over to make eye contact with Rippedsky, the gray and white she-cat took a pace closer towards the former warrior and meowed; "Do you mean Crowstar, my grandfather?" This cat....is my uncle? If this cat was really Crowstar's son, it was quite a sad time for him to return. Crowstar's missing, will there be anyone who can collaborate his story?
(short and bad)

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 20:13

"Crowstar is our leader, " The deputy remarked, "Crowflight was his warrior name. How do I know what you say is true though?" Rippedsky felt the need to question the fluffy grey cat. It was customary to do so for any stranger. Besides, he had never known this cat as a clanmate before. However, as soon as Wildheart made the claim, Rippedsky knew it was true. The nagging feeling was replaced with a sense of recognition. That was why Wildheart seemed familiar. This was his mentor's son. Once more the regret nagged in his stomach. His last moments with Crowstar played over again in his head once more. He realized he would have to tell Crowstar's kit that his father was missing.

Rippedsky's claws kneaded the ground. He didn't want to give away the news too soon. He had no prior knowledge of his leader's estranged son. Where has he been all this time? Why did he leave? Why come back now? It seemed like the worst time for an old warrior to return. His tail flicked back and forth as he waited for a response, a habit of his. The deputy was genuinely interest in hearing what Wildheart had to say. Part of him was grateful that Crowstar's kit was here, the other part swam with far too many questions to answer at once.

Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 20:42

Wildheart was beginning to tire of being questioned by these young warriors. Although he was shocked to hear that his father had become leader of all things. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" he asked. Even without having to ask, he'd always been told that he looked at least somewhat like his father. "Notice how my claws are sheathed. If I had wanted to attack you, I would've remained slightly hidden. Why don't we all just calm down for a moment? I can taste the tension coming from the two of you." He wondered what had these cats on edge. He knew that all cats needed to remain vigilant to defend their borders, but this was ridiculously tense.

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 21:35

Rippedsky nodded and let himself relax. He flicked his tail towards Pansyface as a signal for her to do the same. What the fluffy grey tom had said was quite true. And while the other warrior may not quite understand it, the black and white tom this was certain this was their leader's son. As Wildheart mentioned asking Crowstar, Rippedsky simply left the question unanswered. They would talk about such matters later. For now, he turned to lead the way back to camp. His mouth opened slightly to taste the air. No other cats were present. Wildheart had returned alone. Any sensible cat would not put themselves at the mercy of the clans. All he was saying had to be true. But there were still unanswered questions.

"You've been gone for sometime... Wildheart. Why come back to the clan now?" Rippedsky just barely glanced back over his shoulder to look at Crowstar's son. There was a swarm of questions hidden just beneath the surface of his bright blue eyes. It was only reasonable to ask. This tom was coming back into his clan's camp after all and apparently was a clan mate, it only made sense that they knew each other.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]   Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude, where have you been? [Ripped/Open]
Page 1 of 1