Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

We Need Ink!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1477
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: We Need Ink!!!!!   Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 pm

The threads in here are posted in priority order, which means the one on top is going to get a reply first and such, and the new threads added to this will get the bottom line and will need to rise as I keep posting. Sorry if one of the threads I had with you in which you had been waiting longer than the rest is located lower than, for example, a thread that got my post only a couple of hours ago. I just keep the threads organized in a first-come-first-served way to not go crazy trying to order these by chronological order. The good news is that if the thread is here, YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER.

If you know of one thread I possibly missed or make a new thread/want me to make a thread, just post it here and specify which cats would be involved and the situation, and Iíll get to it as soon as it reaches top spot.

Threads where I need to post:

N/A (?)

Threads I need to make:

N/A (?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Female
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit

PostSubject: Re: We Need Ink!!!!!   Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:18 am

Characters : Lilacpaw (SC)/Swanpaw (RC)/Ruby (Kittypet)
Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 2058
Clan/Rank : L: SC Apprentice/S: RC Apprentice/Ruby: Kittypet

PostSubject: Re: We Need Ink!!!!!   Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Lilacpaw ~ Swanpaw ~ Emberpaw ~ Featherpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice ~ RiverClan Apprentice ~ThunderClan Apprentice ~
WindClan MCA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need Ink!!!!!