Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Embers [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:39 am

Blizzardstar was on her den, her paw gently moving bits of the moss that once was part of her nest as her mind went over the troubles that assaulted her clan. From the mist that took away her clanmates to the fact that the forest was healing way slower than she would like to, risking her clan to go through a though time unlike anything ThunderClan had ever faced once Leafbare arrived. If by Leaf-fall things weren’t looking any better, she would immediately start to prepare for the frozen times, she didn’t care how, but she had to keep her clan alive.

A small, almost quiet whimper left her muzzle, being leader was amazing as a thought when she was a kit, or an apprentice…even during great part of her time as a warrior and deputy…but it definitely was not the smooth ride Darkflight made it look like. Now she finally understood what the dark she-cat had to go through, and that definitely brought a whole new kind of respect towards the retired leader.

Her ears raised as soon as she heard Ravenpaw’s voice, her mind pushing away the troubles that assaulted her for the time being as she got up and turned to face her. She was the second biggest cat in Thunderclan, she was the biggest for a while, but there was no way she could compete with Specklefang’s size once she reached adulthood. This was the only reason she was between the few that still could lower their gaze to meet the eyes belonging to the giant cat’s daughter “Greetings, Ravenpaw” As soon as her mind finished processing the apprentice’s words she moved slightly to the side, trying to see the smaller cat hiding behind the apprentice “Hello there. You don’t need to hide, there is nothing to be afraid of” Her voice was kind and motherly, just like always. While previous experiences had caused her to be way more cautious towards any non-ThunderClan cat her intention wasn’t to scare them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6019

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:50 am

Ruby stepped aside, nodding slowly. She was quiet, however, wondering what the leader of - what had Ravenpaw called it, ThunderClan? What the leader of this ThunderClan had to say. She studied the larger cat - her initial thoughts had been proven correct, the leader of these forest cats was in fact larger than Ravenpaw. Although she wasn't sure what she had expected the leader to sound like, it hadn't been as kind as she did. It put her slightly more at ease in this strange place. She had come so far, and she couldn't back down now...

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 4:07 am

As Blizzardstar came out and called for Ruby not to hide the tom stepped to the side and sat next to Ruby. He gave her an encouraging smile and nodded his head for her to speak.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Ruby wondered how you were supposed to address a leader - respectfully, right? She looked to the leader - no, what had Ravenpaw called her, Blizzardstar? She looked to Blizzardstar, and opened her mouth to speak. "Hello... My name is Ruby." Should she have said more? Repeated what she had told Ravenpaw on the journey here? She didn't know, and she didn't want to overstep her boundaries.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:22 am

Blizzardstar smiled at Ruby, nodding after hearing her name “Nice to meet you, Ruby. My name’s Blizzardstar, leader of ThunderClan” Now it was time for her to ask the important questions. Ravenpaw made it obvious how Ruby had found her way to ThunderClan’s camp. Taking a guess, she deduced the newcomer was a kittypet based on her smell, though her somewhat lamentable figure made her hesitate as twolegs usually didn’t let their cats to get that thin nor their fur get so dirty. That left her with only one or two obligatory questions she should ask before taking any further steps.

“While I don’t want to seem rude, I’m forced to ask the reason behind why you came to our camp. It should be important if you convinced one of my clanmates to bring you here” With all the things that had happened during the past couple moons, she was growing used to all kinds of new things going on with outsiders. She just hoped that the young kittypet wasn’t looking for a dead family member or was sent by an older cat looking to either spy on ThunderClan or deliver a not-so-pleasant message. While Ruby looked innocent, she had learned the hard way to not let her guard down too soon.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Ruby nodded, and decided she would repeat most of what she had told Ravenpaw. "It doesn't seem rude at all. It makes sense to want to know why someone would come to your home. I came from the Twolegplace," she began, "Mama used to tell me stories about the forest cats that lived by a code of honor. I wanted to be like them, and when she... Died... I decided it was time I finally found them. Found you, I suppose I should say?"

She assumed Blizzardstar would also want to know why she had left the Twolegplace in the first place. "I couldn't stay with the Twolegs," she said quietly. "Not with my mother gone. They didn't leave out food or water anymore. And the Twolegplace is dangerous outside of the garden fence. So... I ran into the forest, and I kept running even though I didn't know where I was, or where I was going. Ravenpaw found me, and... He was kind enough to help me, and to offer to bring me here to speak to you. I'm sorry if I've troubled you," she added, trying to recall her manners.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:47 pm

(bump, hopefully this can be finished soon)

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Blizzardstar listened to the kittypet’s story with a neutral expression, yet her straight ears facing forward were more than enough to let her know that she was listening carefully to her words. So…she came here looking for a place between the clans. While Blizzardstar’s motherly personality was telling her to receive her with open paws, he newer, more logical and cautious side told her that she couldn’t be so trusting and open unless she wanted to face a second Rockthorn or Bear in the future.

If Ruby was still younger there wouldn’t have been much of an issue, but she was old enough to start making her own decisions and have her own opinions and thought about the world around her. Having her leave her twolegs and deciding that a life as a clan cat was better was more than enough proof of this. Nobody told her to do what she did or think the way she did, it had been her own doing even if her mother had influenced her to some extent.

“Before going any further, you must know that life as a clan cat is not all joy and rainbows. The twolegplace may be dangerous beyond your fence, but so is the forest. As a clan cat you will face countless predators that won’t think it twice before making you their prey, both in land and air. You will fight other clans, rogues and loners with no guarantee of making it out alive. Those you may love can be take away from you in a heartbeat. Food no longer will be guaranteed and nobody will bring it to you, you will need to hunt for it. You will face the pain of hunger at times, the pain that wars bring with them, of losing those you love. If you want to be a clan cat you must be willing to abandon the soft life of a kittypet, the life that you had enjoyed until recently, are you really willing to do that?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:46 pm

There was no hesitation in her voice. "Yes." She had made her mind the day she left her home - her mother's body - and she was willing to make sacrifices. "I understand that it's not easier." She didn't say the ending of that thought - that it would be better. Better than living in the Twolegplace with bad memories, all by herself. What she knew now of forest life... What she had experienced... It was far, far better. It wasn't lonely. It was dangerous, certainly - but so many things were dangerous, and the forest cats had survived, so they must know what they were doing. "But I know I want this."

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 2:32 am

Blizzardstar’s ear flicked softly as she allowed a couple seconds pass, thoughts rushing through her mind as she looked at the flame colored she-cat before her. If she was a rogue she would be worried about the danger that she could be letting inside her clan, but as a kittypet, what worried her the most was the ability she would need to act as a proper clan cat. With how bad things were lately they needed more cats capable of hunting down prey successfully and keep the clan fed, not lazy paws and mouths to feed.

She let out a deep sigh, she was going to test this newcomer’s determination and loyalty, see if she got what was needed. This meant making her walk a rather hard path that she probably wouldn’t have imposed to a cat so young before, but it was needed. She couldn’t take too many risks with those that she took in anymore “Very well…but I must warn you, this won’t be easy. I expect to see you tomorrow at Sunhigh in the camp, by then you must be presentable and recovered as much strength as possible”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embers [OPEN]   Embers [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embers [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2