Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) Empty
PostSubject: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 14:41

The side of Specklepaw's face seemed to hurt, the pain from her sliced ear much more painful than she could ever expect. But whether it was the fact that it was her father who did it and shortly disowned her after or there was plenty of veins and nerves in her ears combined with her actually feeling something worse than her joint pains. Specklepaw didn't understand why her father had struck her, why he had disowned her. Was it because she had stretched him too thin? Was it how she spoke to Hawkpaw?

Specklepaw shook her head in denial, sending flecks of blood onto the grass the jarring motion making her whine with pain. Hawkpaw had threatened her first, he threatened to cut away her tongue and feed it to her! She was just defending herself! her dad was supposed to love her for who she was like Lionspark did it just didn't make sense! Specklepaw's paws dragged in the dirt, her breath rasping with held-back sobs the mantra of showing no pain running through her head.

Coming to a stop Specklepaw had found herself right next to the thunderpath, her grief and spinning thoughts having made her unaware of her surroundings. The suffocating stench of the thunderpath making a high-pitched whine break from her throat, she wanted to touch her ear and feel it whole, she wanted to shut out all the over-powering stimulus that seemed to surround her. Specklepaw shrunk away from the black strip, stumbling until she rested her side against a tree trunk, her head rubbing against it. Making the wound red and raw, removing the clotting blood from her ear and making it bleed more. She didn't even realize that she was doing it, the inner turmoil that she was wrestling with drowning out everything once more.

Specklepaw's head seemed to spin, everything crowding as she muttered under her breath about apologzing about begging and trying to make things right again. It didn't matter that she was partially in the right, she just wanted her father back.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:16

Waspstep was walking along the border Shadowclan shared with Thunderclan. Even with the Thunderpath splitting them, they still had to check the border from time to time. The brown warrior perked up when he heard some kind of whining coming from the other side of the thunderpath. "Hello?" The warrior called across the black path. His brown eyes scanning for any cat. Soon he saw the warrior sized apprentice. Specklekit? No. They had to be an apprentice by now. "Specklepaw?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:35

Specklepaw almost didn't hear Waspstep, almost. She didn't know how she did through the sounds of the thunderpath and her inner turmoil, but she was glad she did. Turning away from the trunk Specklepaw looked to see Waspstep on the other side, happiness swelled in the young she-cats chest as the eagerness to spill her troubles seemed overwhelming. Specklepaw padded back up to the thunderpath, paws touching the still black surface and ears seeking out the rumbling. Confirming that it was safe, Specklepaw shot across the thunderpath no worries about borders for the time being. "Waspstep!"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:39

"Are you okay Specklepaw? Your ear is bleeding.." The brown warrior remarked, double checking to make sure that no one was around to chase Specklepaw off. She might have looked like a warrior, but he knew she was just an apprentice. He would need to find some cobwebs for her ear soon or else that would probably get worse. The tom wasn't good with things like this but he was going to help Specklepaw even if she was from Thunderclan. She was basically like his kit, even though they weren't related at all.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:49

Specklepaw seemed to hesitate, looking down at her large paws before looking up at Waspstep but not directly at him. "My dad, Bramblefrost struck me. I guess I deserved it- But Hawkpaw threatened me!" Specklepaw basically admitted defeat but rushed to defend herself regardless. "I was irritated and my joints were hurting so-so bad and I didn't want Sparkflower or mum to coddle me and I-I tripped over Barkkit and and I was telling him to watch it and Hawkpaw came up and threatened to cut out my tongue and feed it to me! I wasn't going to put up with his threat and I was getting back at him, but Bramblefrost jumped in and sliced up my ear. He disowned me immediately after and called me a rat." Specklepaw blabbered.

Specklepaw tipped forwards slightly, trying to seek comfort she wouldn't be receiving from her father - not like she ever did in the first place -. Pushing her face into his neck and chest fur, she breathed in the strangely comforting scent of the tom. Though they had only run into each other once before, Waspstep felt like a father to her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 18:58

Waspstep looked down without moving his head as the warrior sized apprentice shoved her face into his fur. God he hoped that if someone saw this he wouldn't get in trouble. "That doesn't seem fair of Bramblefrost.." He didn't really have an idea of who this warrior was but judging from the way Specklepaw was speaking this warrior was her dad.

"But he has some sense of right. You aren't supposed to be mean to your clan mates. Especially kits, they aren't the brightest sometimes so you have somewhat gentle if they get in your way. Now Hawkpaw doesn't have the right to make threats either." Waspstep said, hoping Specklepaw would accept his advice. "You have to be careful with what you say from now on okay? Cause I don't want you to get hurt like this again. You have the right to defend your self from threats just be careful okay?"

The warrior stepped back. "Give me one moment, I will be right back." The warrior went off a little into the marshy territory of Shadowclan, and returned with some cobwebs. Sloppily, but carefully he put the webs onto Specklepaw's bleeding ear. "There.. That should hold for a little bit. Now if your joints are hurting you, you really should take some medicine for that, so that way they won't irritate you, and you can do your best." He hoped he was saying the right things. He wasn't good at this kind of thing especially since he was suffering himself.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 21:01

"I know but if I just let myself be pushed around, what good will that do? That'll just make them think I can't take their torment and they'll just keep doing it." Specklepaw huffed, lurching forwards slightly as Waspstep pulled away. Though has he disappeared she took a moment to appreciate the tom, whom seemed to be more of a father than Bramblefrost. Though she didn't exactly approve with everything he said, but she could understand.

"You know, it's sudden and we've only run into each other once.. but you're more of a father than Bramblefrost ever was or will be. So uh, out of that respect I guess I'll listen. Or try too." Specklepaw muttered, flinching as he pressed the cobwebs onto her ear. Listening distractedly as he told her to get the herbs for her joint pains, she really didn't want to but if it made life a little easier and Waspstep happy she'd be alright with it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 15:28

"Thank you Specklepaw, I really needed to hear that." Something inside him was relieved. It honestly felt like he was getting a second chance, after losing his own kits anyway. The brown tom looked at the apprentice. "And trying is all that matters. Also there is a difference between being pushed around and being respectful, you just have to learn which one is which. I'm sure you can do it." The Shadowclan warrior hoped she knew what he was talking about. He hoped that his former mate was proud, in starclan, for doing this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)   Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! My dad disowned me! (Closed for Coon)
Page 1 of 1