Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] Empty
PostSubject: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 11:10

Minkpaw's legs swiftly ran around the edge of the territory, rearing back it. The rabbit ran fast, but she was faster. Picking up speed, her paws soon landed on the rabbit, and she tumbled and fell. In a flurry, she had landed in a tunnel with the rabbit flying out of her paws. It's  weak body limped away, and Minkpaw groaned. She had hit her head rather hard, but not enough to cause her too much pain. It was tolerable. She got up and shook out her fur, examining where she was. Minkpaw picked it up as the tunnels, and her curious mind drew her in to explore. Blinking, she followed the scent trail of the rabbit, but it ended by the passage of another tunnel. She smiled. An adventure!

Her paws continued, dragging the rest of her along on the quest to get the rabbit. Each pawstep echoed slightly, and her movements picked up pace as any light drifted into darkness. She started to remember stories of the dangers of tunnels such as foxes or anything of similar sort- Even the tunnel collapsing on itself! But she found that only a challenge, and her dusty paws continued, soon findig the rabbit again. It limped faster and disappeared into a whole. Muttering a curse, she decided to find a way out as her quest came to a close. But... Where is the exit?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Thorn on Wed 4 May 2016 - 16:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 12:57

Falconpaw had been out training with Foxflight when he saw Minkpaw go by. His excitememnt rose to a level where Foxflight had dismissed him, and the tom set put to find his mate. He smelled the strong smell of rabbit mixed with his Minkpaw's. The trail seemed to continue, and continued into... a tunnel. Was Minkpaw stuck down there? Terror pierced his heart and started it with a kick. "Minkpaw?!" he called put, squeezing his tall body into the cramped tunnel.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 13:53

Minkpaw had not heard Falconpaw, as she was quite deep into the tunnel. Her paws moved forward as she picked out a way to go. So... I came from that way. Or... Yeah. That way. She moved forward into the direction which was in fact, not, the exit she was looking for. Her ears pricked as she heard pawsteps. Is someone else down here? she wondered.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 15:08

"Minkpaw!" he called out again as the walls closed onto him. He didn't like the closure and closeness of the walls of the tunnels. His tall body made him walk in a crouch like fashion, his head down. As he kept calling out Minkpaw's name, the smell of mud clogging his nose, the apprentice got more and more lost, and more and more afraid. Before long he couldn't handle it anymore as the panic overcame him. "Minkpaw!" he cried, sobbing as he tried to wiggle out of the small tunnel. Falconpaw was stuck and he couldn't remove himself. The distressed cat wailed in fear, pain, and helplessness. His father could never help him; he was even taller than him! But all he wanted right now was his mother, his mate, and his father. With another yowl the tom gave up, stopping the struggle against the tunnel.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 16:10

It took many minutes before Minkpaw finally heard her mate's voice. "Falconpaw?" She cried out, hoping he wasn't really down here. He can't be lost, too. What if we never get out? We need someone to tell the others we've been lost. "Falconpaw! Falconpaw! Find the exit!" She yowled, frantically turning and turning around, trying to get out. She felt a sense of anxiety and constant closure, and her breathing slowed, her body shaking. "F-Falconp..." Her voice grew frail and shaky as she sat there, terrified. I can't get out. I can't get out. I can't get out. She breathed heavily and got up, attempting to call out for Falconpaw again before losing her footing and tumbling against a dark, muddy wall.

Rocks and mud tumbled and shook, and Minkpaw's yowls filled the air as she ran aimlessly through the darkness, crashing into more walls. Her eyes grew wet with tears as her claws scratched against the walls. "Help! Help!" She screamed as the rocks and mud approached her with much speed. She was soon buried underneath, unconscious, unheard, her screams dying out.

OOC- Don't worry, she'll live. Coon n Ice are coming to help ;)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 16:20

Breezeheart was out enjoying the nice day with Cedarfur, the pair had been hunting together, but their nice day turned to something dark when Breezeheart heard the faint cries of cats stuck in the tunnels. Her ears fell flat on her head at the sound, and she gave a glance to Cedarfur before speeding away over to the stuck cats. Once she reached the tunnel where Falconpaw was stuck she looked at the apprentice. "Cedarfur! You help Falconpaw. I will go down and try to find the other one." The black warrior dashed off again quickly finding another entrance. Thankful she was one of the few warriors that knew the tunnel system.

Once she found another entrance she quickly ducked inside not caring about the danger of the tunnel collapsing. That happened occasionally but the tunnels always found themselves rebuilt later. Her chest heaved as she quickly speed down the tunnels, listening for sounds to guide herself to the stuck apprentice. She quickly dash around curves and eventually she arrived to see Minkpaw trapped under some mud, and rock. The warrior quickly went to work ignoring her own fatigue, moving the mud, and stuff the covered the apprentice. Once there was enough gone the warrior grabbed the apprentice by the scruff, and tugged her free and started pulling her out of the tunnels hoping that they would be able to get out in time.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 16:37

Today was going great. Just him and his mate, enjoying the open moor. That is, until they came across two cats stuck in a tunnel. Shaking away the wonderful feeling that accompanied him, he gave a nod to Breezeheart, scenting the air for the apprentice. His long legs got him to the collapsed tunnel in no time. "Falconpaw!" The warrior yelled, digging at the soft earth. The apprentice didn't seem to be covered that deep, so he kept digging. The horrid smell of wet soil surrounded him, it was all over and in between his paw pads, and Cedarfur was taking too long.

This is Kestrelstorm's son, I won't let him die! The tall tom reminded himself, gritting his teeth and digging faster. I won't be too late, like I was for Icestorm and Lightfoot. After a few more moments of digging, he finally reached Falconpaw and grabbed his scruff, yanking the cat out of the pile of dirt. Running out of what was left of the tunnel, he placed the apprentice down, coughing up a mouthful of dirt.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] VHQrlk5
Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] 1QYZaRo

Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Wed 4 May 2016 - 19:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 19:03

OoC: Falconpaw is almost warrior sized and the same size that Kestrelstorm and Cedarfur was at that time, so he isn't necesarily small. We'll say instead of carrying he dragged or something like that.

Falconpaw could hear paws thudding around him and digging out the mud that was pushing closer and closer. His ears were so full he couldn't hear his mate calling for him. As the mud fell away, he could feel his head grow light and fuzzy. Fighting the feeling, the tall apprentice managed to stay awake. He could distantly feel himself being roughly pulled out of the mud and into fresh air. Heaving, he coughed and coughed, desperately trying to clear his lungs, his eyes still stinging from the dirt.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 20:30

As Minkpaw's limp, unconscious body was dragged out of the tunnel, her eyes opened. She blinked, taking in where she was and what was happening. She saw Breezeheart saving her life and Cedarfur saving Falconpaw's. She sputtered out mud and dirt, coughing and wheezing. She gasped for breath, claws digging into the ground as she was released. Her body fell into a senseless heap, weak body still coughing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 11:05

Breezeheart had managed to make it over to Cedarfur before Minkpaw came back to the world of the living. The panting warrior took a step back and sat down trying to catch her breathe. "Are.. Are you two.. okay?" She asked the two apprentices. They would probably need something to help them relax once they managed to get back to camp, but for now they needed to rest for the moment until they could move to the camp again.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 14:27

Cedarfur sat down as well, looking from the apprentices to his mate. She seemed okay and now he could relax. Spitting out a clump of dirt and giving his pelt a shake, he looked to Minkpaw and Falconpaw. "What were you both doing in the tunnels?" He said in a stern tone. It was pretty obvious that he didn't appreciate having to save their pelts and wanted an honest answer.

OOC - That was basically what I was implying ><

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 14:35

ooc- damn ice she only just woke up from unconsciousness how rude

ic- As soon as Minkpaw could from her coughing, she replied weakly. "I-I was c... chasing a rabbit and got lost. ...I didn't w-want to lo... lose another good piece of p-prey so I followed and g-got stuck..." She coughed out, shakily breathing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 16:41

"And I tracked Minkpaw down into there and she didn't answer when I called out.... so I... followed her." Just the short talk exhausted him, but he managed to shift closer to Minkpaw to make sure she was okay.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 16:59

"Well at least you two are safe now. That is all that matters.. " The black warrior gave off a sigh, and then looked at the two apprentices again. "You gotta be careful with these tunnels. If you are too big you will easily get stuck, and if you do fit, these tunnels are not that sturdy and can suffer collapse rather easily. I advise even if you are chasing something, that you avoid the tunnels." She didn't care if it was an enemy warrior. If they really wanted to learn about the tunnels and it's passages, then she could teach them but she wasn't going to bring that up. It was a bit dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 18:03

Giving a sigh, he listened to Breezeheart and gave a respectful nod. "Well, let's get you guys back to camp and cleaned up." Standing up, he towered over the two cats. Cedarfur could tell Minkpaw meant something to Falconpaw, but they'd get time to care for each other at camp. Besides, he still wanted time with Breezeheart, but now they had to take the apprentices back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]   Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice] Empty

Back to top Go down

Serenity [Closed for Kes, Coon and Ice]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: The Tunnels-
Jump to: