Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Many Relax [FOR COON]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Many Relax [FOR COON] Empty
PostSubject: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 14:00

Mistfeather aimlessly strolled across the border, her fluffy tail grazing the calm blue waters. Her thoughts wandered as she soaked in the shining sunlight and continued her leisurely walk. Being deputy was exhausting. The planning, the talking, the hunting. It was very stressful. Having a day to relax was such a gift, that the silver tabby would not let it go to waste.

Somehow she found herself back in the muddy territory. Little puddles dotted the landscape. Stopping to drink at a very clear pool, she did not notice the hissing approaching her. Before she knew it, something sharp latched itself onto her let. Yowling in pain she looked down to see a snake biting into her leg. Whipping her limb around, she hissed in return before pausing and snapping down on the creature, biting it's head off. Pulling it's fangs out, she was about to bury the snake, but her vision went foggy and Mistfeather toppled to the ground, unconscious.

Many Relax [FOR COON] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 14:14

Sorrelheart was back in the territories because she had thought of a plan to get into Riverclan. She was strolling along until she say another cats body on the ground not moving not to far away. The orange and brown cat raced over to the cat, and immediately saw the snake bites in Mistfeather's leg. Remembering when she watched the medicine cat treat a snake bite back in Thunderclan's camp that one time. The young warrior raced around the river looking for the plant that the medicine cat had used. Once she finally found it she dug up it's roots and carried it back to the Riverclan deputy. Carefully she chewed the Tormentil root into poultice, and placed it on the snake bite, hoping it would help the cat who was fighting off the poison. Sorrelheart prayed the herb would work and that she grabbed the right one. Hopefully the Riverclan cat would wake up soon.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 12:12

Everything was silent for several minutes. The silence was broken by a coughing fit from the deputy. Her green eyes flashed open as she took in what had just happened. Apparently StarClan loved giving her near-death experiences. Standing quite abruptly, her attention was drawn to the multi-coloured she-cat standing in front of her. Huffing loudly she stared in wonder at Sorrelheart. She had seen this cat before. It was the ThunderClan warrior who wanted to join RiverClan. But how did she save her?

"Uh.. Thank you..." she said, nodding. "H-how did you save me?" Mistfeather asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 8:48

Sorrelheart sat down and stared at the deputy for a second. "I uh... Snake bites were common in the Thunderclan because of Snake rocks, so it's kind of common knowledge to take care of snake bites.... I just had to grab the right herb and fixed you right up.." Sorrelheart replied to the Riverclan deputy. "I'm glad it worked because I was unsure if I grabbed the right herb or not. It's kinda been a while since I have seen it, but I did grab the right one which was good." The former Thunderclan warrior replied to Mistfeather.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 16:00

"If it weren't for you I think I would be dead. Thank you," Mistfeather meowed, bowing her head. "If there's anything I can do to repay yo-" the she-cat cut herself off. There was something..

"You wanted to join RiverClan, right?" the tabby asked, her green eyes scanning her savior.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 17:43

"Yes.. I still do." The warrior said. "I'm am not fit for the rouge life.." Sorrelheart muttered. The former thunderclan warrior wanted to be back among warriors, and in a nice den.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 13:42

Though she was hesitant, and knew it would take some convincing, Mistfeather nodded, flicking her tail for the warrior to follow her.

"You saved my life when you could have left me to die. You wouldn't have saved my if you were trying to ambush us. I think I can help my sister see my reasoning," the tabby said, leading the way through the wet territory. Fishstar was stubborn, but reasonable. With enough evidence she would let Sorrelheart stay.

"Even if you were lying, I'm sure we could take care of you before you even touched a nest," she added, laughing a little bit.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 9:13

Sorrelheart nodded. She knew that in their camp they would kill her or damage her very badly instantly. The orange and brown tabby followed after the Riverclan deputy, excitement coursing through her. She was finally about to join Riverclan.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 15:44

ooc: so sorry I didn't get to this sooner.

ic:

Mistfeather calmly lead the way towards camp but made sure to keep her guard up. As grateful as she was, there was always a sense of emergency when an enemy, former or not, entered her territory.

--TIME SKIP--

It did not take long for the pair of she-cats to reach the camp's borders. Jumping daintily across the stepping stones, she turned back to see Sorrelheart quickly join her. Pausing at the camp entrance, she turned to the warrior. Flicking her tail anxiously, she began pacing a little, preventing from the she-cat from entering. Fishstar can meet her out here... I don't want to cause a disarray.

"Wait here. I will bring Fishstar to you," she huffed and whipped around, her fur on end as she entered the camp. She strode as quickly as she could to the leader's den and peaked her head in. "I have something I would like to discuss with you outside of camp, sister," she said, her anxiety clear in her voice. As much as she knew of her older sister's reasoning, she could not help but fear what the tabby's impressions would be. She felt like a young kit about to be scolded for sneaking out of camp.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 10:49

Sorrelheart stayed in her spot. She knew it would be bad if she just strolled into camp with the deputy at the moment. She would wait until she had her answer before entering the camp, and if that answer was no then she would leave.

She was feeling nervous at this point. This would be the second time she would be trying to get into Riverclan. She hoped this time it would work. She didn't want to be turned away a second time. Fishstar would most likely be unhappy that the former thunderclan warrior was back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Relax [FOR COON]   Many Relax [FOR COON] Empty

Back to top Go down

Many Relax [FOR COON]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-