Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 23:41

She tilted her head and smiled. "Well, they should!" Her purr was mixed in with a slight laugh. "For the next question. Let's see..." She pondered on it for a moment. "Why did you choose to be a medicine cats?"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 7:50

"I never felt like fighti-fighting was the proper w-way, you know? I decided to se-see what Cloud-Cloudstone did, and after that, I-I never wanted to fight anymore." Bouncepaw exhaled slightly, kinking his joints so that he crouched. "I never thought I'd get chos-chosen to be a me-medicine cat apprentice. I j-just knew I wanted to hel-help and heal," said Bouncepaw.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 8:37

She purred. "I really could never find you fighting.. But that doesn't mean I think you're weak, which I know you aren't!" She sighed, then continued. "To be honest, I actually wanted to be the medicine cat apprentice for a while, but I knew that couldn't happen.." She looked at the ground, not wanting to look him in the eyes while asking this. "Would you teach me some herbs..?"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 12:22

"Why not?" said Bouncepaw with élan. "It-It's always use-useful if me or Cloudstone are unavailable... for whatever reason," added Bouncepaw precariously, the wind ruffling the fur on his tail. "D-Do you rememb-remember the herb-herbs I gave to you, and how I-I described them, or do you want me to repe-repeat them?" asked Bouncepaw. It's always good for her to know, he thought.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 13:32

"U-Umm.." She blinked, trying to recall the herbs. "I can remember Thyme, which soothes the mind, and Borage, which helps queens produce milk." She smiled, proud of herself for for remembering them.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 15:08

Bouncepaw purred with approval. "G-Good! There's also ragweed, th-the other herb I gave to you whic-which gives strength." Bouncepaw beamed at the young she-cat, stretching out on the peaty floor.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 1:10

She smiled, happy with the slight praise. "R-Rag.. Weed? Ragweed?" She mumbled, struggling slightly with the pronunciation. "Isn't there poppy seeds too? You said earlier that if I was restless I could have some.. So they help you sleep..?
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 4:29

Bouncepaw nodded at her final question. "Y-Yep! They calm yo-you down. Thou-Though, not like thyme. That j-just soothes the mind." Bouncepaw kept his tone as fluent and audible as possible despite the buffering stutter. He curled his tail around his front paws.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 7:26

"Hah! I'm a quick learner!" She purred, her tail lashing from side to side playfully. "What else is there?"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 7:43

"Well, ther-there are the leaves of the w-willow tree, which prevent vomiti-vomiting," explained Bouncepaw. He paused to let the she-kit soak it in, nodding to a pile. The gold medicine cat apprentice had a plethora of uses for the herbs, as he was educated by Cloudstone, and he wanted to teach a fraction of them to Shallowkit.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 8:56

She nodded."Willow tree leaves for vomiting.." She repeated it in her head a few times, then looked up at Bouncepaw again, waiting for the next herb.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 12:15

"Burne-Burnet leaves give stamina, and soo-soothe minor b-bleeding," mewed Bouncepaw. He listed off the ones he was completely sure of first, then he'd move to the ones he found laborious. Even with my stammer, I should sound confident, thought Bouncepaw resentfully.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 12:26

"Burnet.. Minor bleeding and stamina.." She repeated. "You're really good at this!" She laughed. "You're a good teacher too!"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 12:35

Bouncepaw tried to resist blushing at the she-kit's remark. "Th-Thank you..." he said quietly, tail oscillating on the flat floor of the den. His face turned a brilliant ruddy colour. He laughed demurely, but felt dumbfounded by Shallowkit's politeness.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 12:48

She chuckled at his blush. "Has no one ever praised you before? You get so flustered!" She decided it would be funny to tease him about it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next