Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty
PostSubject: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:26 am

Bouncepaw wrought a crisp bundle of herbs and set it in his cache of plants, anthesis clear in the herbs' beholding. He then turned to Shallowkit, and smiled gently at her, sitting down. "Hey Shallowkit," purred Bouncepaw. "Y-You good?" The halcyon apprentice licked his golden fur. His muscles shifted beneath his lean epidermis as he laid down, inspecting Shallowkit to make sure she was alright. His pads set in the soft moss. His eyes twinkled, and, with care, got up. He didn't seem to be leaving, though. He knew that constant fits could chagrin the young she-kit, and he wanted to supervise her to make sure she was okay.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Characters : Shallowkit {Alive}
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit.
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:27 am

OOC: Is it closed for moi? Still getting used to forum terms so..
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:31 am

ooc;; it's closed for everyone else, not you.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:32 am

OOC: So does that mean I can talk or not? I feel so nooby rn xd
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:33 am

ooc;; you can talk! this topic is for you~

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:36 am

OOC: Oh right xD Sorry about that.

Her eyes rose to look at him. "I'm alright.. but.." She glanced around the den, her claws kneading the bedding. "If that happens again, will I die?" When she looked back up again, her eyes were fearful, she really hoped she wouldn't die..
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:43 am

"N... No! Of course you won't die." Bouncepaw spoke hopefully. She most likely wouldn't, but he was restless at the fact that if the seizures got too violent, finis and death were a very real possibility. He straightened. For some reason, he felt very comfortable around Shallowkit. He hoped that when she got old, she would be hale and well. "A-Are you hun-hungry?" asked Bouncepaw, eager to change the subject.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:45 am

"Y-Yeah.." She nodded. She was hungry for quite a while actually, but she didn't want to bother him, since he seemed so at peace. "Could you get me a small fish, if you can?" She always liked fish, no matter the type. Fish was fish.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:52 am

Bouncepaw nodded. "Sure," he said, exiting the den. He glanced over his shoulder, eupnea of the Clan contaminating the air before him. "Just st-stay here. Your friends can come soo-soon," stated Bouncepaw with a small smile. Dogged, he walked out of the den, and later returned with an infinitesimal, silver fish. He bent his head and placed it in front of Shallowkit, then sat back. The fishy taste in his mouth was as it had always been, and he didn't mind it one bit.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 8:55 am

"Thank you!" She purred, and took a large bite, chewing it slowly to savor the taste. It had been so long since she had a fish..

OOC: Sorry Dimmeh, i gtg. I'll be back in tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 9:01 am

"No problem," purred Bouncepaw placidly. He curled his golden tail around his paws. He gazed at Shallowkit warmly, yet not enough to rhapsodize. The fresh drafts of air sang in all around the medicine cat apprentice, and, with a yawn of mindless fatigue, settled in his nest. His big amber optics stayed open as he manipulated the malleable moss with his claws. He felt that weird jolt. Wait... where is that from again? reflected Bouncepaw confusedly. He was simply flummoxed. He later shrugged it off, resting his chin soundly on his paws. He could be caring without mawkishness... right?

ooc;; okay, see ya tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 6:36 pm

After finishing her fish, she flicked her tongue around her mouth and lay her head on bedding below her. She wondered if what she was about to say sounded rude, but didn't think that she shouldn't say it. "Did you always have your stutter?" Her meow was dry, from the tiredness, but she didn't want to sleep just yet.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty9/5/2017, 11:42 pm

"U-Um... well..." Bouncepaw wasn't entirely sure if he liked the question, but he couldn't deny Shallowkit answers. "I did't-didn't talk as much as my li-littermates when I-I was born, but when I did talk, I ha-had a stutt-stutter." Bouncepaw seemed aloof on the matter, but he remembered even teasing himself for his stutter more than the other kits did.

Back to top Go down
CrescentStrike

CrescentStrike

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty10/5/2017, 3:37 am

"Really?" She replied. I wonder what causes the stutter..? Her tail tip bounced off the ground. "Well, I hope you don't feel bad about it!" She purred. "I for one, quite like it!"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty12/5/2017, 9:21 am

"Th-Th-Thank you," meowed Bouncepaw shyly, blushing. When he felt his face grow hot, he mentally scolded himself, and almost cringed. I'm a medicine cat! ratiocinated the young tom. His tail-tip flickered in interest despite trying to seem finespun. "Not a-a lot of people say that," he continued at last, letting out a deep breath. He met Shallowkit's gaze.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}   Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~} Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood Crush {closed for CrescentStrike~}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next