Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) Empty
PostSubject: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2023 - 13:23

Scorch felt as if she had to tell one day. She uncomfortably looked down at her paws, then steadily and slowly searched for sprucebark to check up on him and confess him. She sneezed and coughed, probably just a cold. "sprucebark..!" She meowed, searching for the senior warrior. Her heart was pounding with adrenaline. She closed her eyes, twisting her smile into a worried look. "Sprucebark, I have something to tell you." She couldn’t hold back the love any longer, and with the quick rush of her paws, she ran off searching for him. her ears flapping up and down as she ran by the shore, definitely using up some stamina.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) FrFJHIt’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) Mcg4RIt’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) Q5k93It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) KoD3RIt’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) XzBtW It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) CGqIl
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 15:36

Sprucebark's ears twitched as he heard his name being called. He sat up and soon spotted Scorchlight running over. He smiled instantly upon seeing her, he always appreciated her energy and optimistic outlook on things and it seemed that the journey and settling in here had not stollen away any of her good vibes.

She seemed excited about something and he found he had a lot of energy in his pawsteps as well as he ran over to greet her.

"Scorchlight!" he smiled happily clearly also happy to see her as well. "What is it you need to tell me?" he asked curiously dipping his head.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 15:55

Scorchlight blushed as soon as the warrior acknowledged her. She stepped back, taking a quick breather before reappearing in the vision of Sprucebark.

"I have to say something," she meowed, blushing, scared that Sprucebark didn’t love her back. She licked herself then padded closer to Sprucebark.

"Sprucebark, I-I love you!" The words quickly escaped out of her mouth like a snake. She blushed, covering her face, embarrassed that she just confessed. "D-do you love me?" she asked, her head bobbing into view again. They were friends only, right? But she had confessed; it was too late now. It was Sprucebark's decision. She lifted her head, breathing, pressing her warm pelt against a pine tree.

Hazel | T2 rogue

It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) FrFJHIt’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) Mcg4RIt’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) Q5k93It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) KoD3RIt’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) XzBtW It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) CGqIl
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 16:07

Sprucebark watched as Scorchlight blushed and stepped all over. Whatever she had on her mind was clearly very nerve inducing.

He waited patiently and a little spark within him hoped that this could be what he thought. They had grown so close recently, did ... did she feel the same way about him as he felt for her?

When she quickly meowed the words out his eyes went wide as he realized this was really happening.

He blinked several times making sure this was real and not just a dream. He let out a purr and nodded lots, it felt like he could not reply fast enough how much of a yes this was.

"Yes!!" he meowed and squeeled like an excited kit once again and ran to her side happily.

"I love you too! So very much" he felt so high up right now.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 16:21

"R-really?!" she meowed, holding her head up high. Determined, she raced towards Sprucebark's side, giving happy cheers, watching him blink. Nuzzling close to him, "I love you!" she hesitated before licking Sprucebark on his flank. Her eyes widened in shock; she really couldn’t believe it. Everything that just happened was true. It all was. For a second, she even forgot she was sick. She bounced in joy, grinning; she felt so happy she could fly. It all felt unreal and unbelievable.

Hazel | T2 rogue

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 16:28

Sprucebark nodded and even joined her in jumping up and down a bit too since he was so excited as well and her energy was highly contagious. Usually, he was all Mr. Rules but around her he felt so relaxed and like everything would be okay.

Without her, he would be very much freaked out right now, the clans leaving the forest would have been a much bigger shock and dispair to him if he did not have her happy vibrant energy with him the whole jounrey. And now too, finding out that she also loved him?? This must be what starclan felt like because he was filled with the happiest he ever been in his whole life.

"Yes, really. I love you so much. You make me so happy and having you around has been a gift from the stars." he confirmed and nuzzled back into her purring the whole while. He rested his head on her head for a moment and gently gave her forehead a lick grooming down her fur.

They would get though this sickness together and they would get their clan back home he believed, anything was possible now it felt like. They would be together forever, even if not on this life but in the next with the stars above.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 15:49

It still felt like a dream, her fiery ginger pelt still pressed against sprucebark as she smiled with closed eyes. "Thanks for everything," she murmured to sprucebark, trying to contain her excitement. Now she just felt a new feeling for sprucebark; she couldn't put her paw on what it was, but she imagined it to be heaps of love.

She expressed love towards sprucebark, as Scorchlight wouldn't leave his side. Eager mews were the only things she could say. It all happened too quickly, but she was in love. She beamed at sprucebark, "I’m glad you feel the same way for me too," she trailed off. Thousands of compliments he could give to the slightly older Tom.

"You make me so happy too, Sprucebark," she responded, huddling closer to him. Suddenly stepping back and twisting her head up to stare at him, love glinted in her eyes. She couldn’t express this feeling; it was so pure and warm. She could just hug and huddle close to sprucebark for what seemed like an eternity.

She continued smiling, staying bright for what was ahead, for when they headed back home, when everything was going to be okay. It was going to be okay if she had Sprucebark.

Hazel | T2 rogue

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 9:38

Spruce bark had never felt this amount of rush of happiness. Everything else was falling apart with losing their home and everyone being sick. But now, with her by his side everything else didn’t matter. It was the first time he really felt free from all other responsibilities. He didn’t think about what he had to do next or what time it was. He even didn’t care if he would be late for something which was a big change for the formal mr Tom.

He pawed playfully at her grinning ear to ear. I promise we will get back home scorchlight. But maybe…. Maybe home is wherever we are together

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)   It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

It’s not a crush it’s a dream (c)
Page 1 of 1