Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sombra's Living Cat Database

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Sombra's Living Cat Database Empty
PostSubject: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:11

welcome to sombra's living cat database
Sombra's Living Cat Database E6bsDJy

ALIVE
Tawnystorm - RiverClan - She-Cat - #0000ff
Mossfoot - WindClan - She-Cat - #009900
Sparkflower - ThunderClan - She-Cat - #ffcc00
Aspentail - RiverClan - She-Cat - #9900ff
Kay - Knight of the Round Table - She-Cat - #ff00ff
Pinekit - ShadowClan - Tom - #808080
Pale Light of Dawn - Tribe of Endless Skies - She-Cat - #3399cc

MISSING
Stormpaw - WindClan - She-Cat - #ff33ff

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Sombra's Living Cat Database Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Sombra on Thu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:12

T A W N Y S T O R M
RIVERCLAN
Tawnykit ~ Tawnypaw ~ Tawnystorm
Sombra's Living Cat Database N6nLFf2
Creation | Apprentice Ceremony | Warrior Ceremony | Song

And the most important thing is to forgive, but not forget.

Name: Tawnystorm
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: Short tempered, competitive, sarcastic, intelligent, stubborn, vocal about her opinions, focused and determined. She is undyingly loyal to her Clan, and to what she believes is right. She tries not to display too much affection.

Origins: Full RiverClan
Mother: Ivyfall
Father: Oakfoot
Sisters: Willowbreeze
Brothers: Toadclaw, Sootwhisper
Mate: Crowclaw
Sons: Otterleap
Daughters: Ashpaw (adopted), Aspenpaw

Apprentices: Smokeface, Sunfeather, Petalpaw, Lilacpaw
Mentor: Dewpelt

History: WIP

Relationships:
Ivyfall - Tawnystorm's mother and the deputy of RiverClan. She is extremely close with her and greatly admires her, as both a parent and a warrior.
Smokeface - Tawnystorm's first apprentice and her best friend. When he was younger, he had a huge crush on her, but he has since matured and the two are close. She would be deeply unhappy should anything happen to him.
Crowclaw - Tawnystorm's first true love and mate. Though he was on the dark side, she saw the good in him and turned him onto the right path. Even since his death, she misses him dearly and her her love will never truly die, but is slowly learning to move on.
Ashpaw - Tawnystorm's adopted daughter. She has a deep affinity for her, and loves her like her own kits.
Otterleap - Tawnystorm's first son and kit, she holds a special place in her heart for him. She's immensely proud of his achievements.
Aspentail - Tawnystorm's daughter. She loves her very much, but their relationship is strained, with Aspen wanting independence and her disregard for rules.
Frogjaw - The second tom Tawnystorm loved, and her current mate. She trained him in how to hunt after his jaw was shattered, and unlike some, sees past the exterior and knows of his heart of gold.
Dewpelt - Tawnystorm's mentor. Though they weren't extremely close, she was her mother's best friend.
Fishstar - As the mother of her mate and the leader of the clan, Tawnystorm still idolises Fishstar, proving herself to her time and time again with her undying loyalty.

I will stand by you, through thick and thin, to the end.

Tawnystorm's Playlist
Brace - Birds of Tokyo    //    Hoops - The Rubens    //    See You Soon - Coldplay    //     The Chariot - The Cat Empire

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:13

S P A R K F L O W E R
THUNDERCLAN
Sparkkit ~ Sparkpaw ~ Sparkflower
Sombra's Living Cat Database 60edce15634a3782f06a88faa47777be
Creation | Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony | Medicine Cat Ceremony | Song

We will find our way, with our lanterns on...

Name: Sparkflower
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Sparkflower, while sometimes grumpy, is usually one of the kindest and caring cats anyone could meet. She is usually peppy and energetic, and has great respect and admiration for those older than her - often trying to imitate her idols. Though she is friendly, she can also be rather shy when in large crowds, and prefers to have a few good friends than several acquaintances.  

Origins: Full ThunderClan
Mother: Mosswing
Father: Burrpelt (NPC)
Sisters: None
Brothers: None
Mate: None
Sons: None
Daughters: None

Apprentices: None
Mentor: Dreamleaf

History: --

I will always be here to help.

Sparkflower's Playlist

Lanterns - Birds of Tokyo    //    Over the Sun - Tinpan Orange    //    Charlie Brown - Coldplay    //     Reasonably Fine - The Cat Empire

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:14

A S P E N T A I L
RIVERCLAN
Aspenkit ~ Aspenpaw ~ Aspentail
Sombra's Living Cat Database 5660c93277554

I've been reading books of old, the legends and the myths, Achilles and his gold, Hercules and his gifts, Spiderman's control, and Batman with his fists, and clearly I don't see myself upon that list.

Name: Aspentail
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: Aspentail is a grumpy little thing, often too proud, overconfident and selfish. She has big dreams, though, and often sees herself above everyone else. She's no stranger to rash decisions, and is very indecisive and a little clumsy. Though she may come off as standoffish, rude and an a-hole at first, she really does care for those who she's bothered with.

Origins: Full RiverClan
Mother: Tawnystorm
Father: Mudstone (NPC)
Sisters: Ashpaw (adopted)
Brothers: Otterleap

Mentor: Smokeface

Stubbon as a bull, but my heart is true.

Aspentail's Playlist
Gods - Birds of Tokyo    //    Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay    //    Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots

Last edited by Sombra on Thu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:14

K A Y
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
Sombra's Living Cat Database Callico-cat-names-2-

Nobody ever messes with my family.

Name: Kay
Clan: Knights of the Round Table
Personality: Kay is wise, motherly and kind, but she will not hesitate to fight, especially in defense of her loved ones. She is friendly and confident, but has a hard edge to her. She does not forgive easily, and will often have an exaggerated reaction to things. Get on her bad side, and Kay won't let you forget it easily.

Origins: Full Rouge
Mother: Merida
Father: Rowan
Sisters: None
Brothers: King Arthur
Mate: Ulric
Sons: Gaheris

Apprentices: N/A
Mentor: N/A

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:16

M O S S F O O T
WindClan
Mosskit ~ Mosspaw ~ Mosswing ~ Mossfoot
Sombra's Living Cat Database Image12

Am I old enough to be old? Am I young enough to be told?
Name: Mossfoot
Clan: WindClan
Personality: A curious, spunky, optimistic, rebellious and mischievous cat who doesn't take life too seriously , but often wonders about her identity. She's easygoing and friendly, and would probably be somewhere in the middle of introverted and extraverted. She is a risk - taker, but very loyal to her family.

Origins: Half SkyClan, half ThunderClan
Mother: Gentlenose
Father: Jayfeather
Sisters: Softpaw, Swanpaw
Brothers: Minnowkit
Mate: Burrpelt, Blacktwig
Daughters: Sparkpaw, Twistedpaw

Apprentices: Mothstrike
Mentor: Darkstar

I'm a mystery to so many, who don't know me like you do. I know every day is a new adventure.

Mossfoot's Playlist
Cities of Gold - Tinpan Orange    //    Lovely Day  - Bill Withers    //    Wasting Time - Felix Riebl    //     Paradise - Coldplay

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 1:16

P I N E F R O S T
ShadowClan
Pinekit ~ Pinepaw ~ Pinefrost
Sombra's Living Cat Database 9c4104450b369a4195327c7d39eb8ea3

Say my name, you know who I am...
Name: Pinekit
Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: He's a playaaaaa. His clan loyalty is unquestionable, but he's not one for being loyal to a mate for long. He's a chick magnet, and expect broken hearts all over.
Other than that, Pinefrost is rather cunning, classy, flirtatious and suave, and he's definitively the charmer. He does care about the wellbeing of he is close to (basically, his blood-related family and his few but carefully chosen friends) but ultimately, he's rather selfish and will usually just end up doing what's best for himself with little regard for other's emotions. He's not particularly ambitious by any means, but can be rather brash and arrogant.

Origins: Half ShadowClan, half RiverClan
Mother: Ravenclaw
Father: Sleetfang
Sisters: Yewkit
Brothers: None

Mentor: None

I'm charming, I know that much. I'm the best, after all.

Pinefrost's Playlist
   //        //        //    

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

P A L E    L I G H T    O F    D U S K
Tribe of Endless Skies
Pale
Sombra's Living Cat Database Tumblr_oai073ndhW1u34fyoo2_1280
Creation | Song

Just like ancient stone, every sunrise I know...
Name: Pale Light of Dusk (Pale)
Clan: Tribe of Endless Skies
Personality: Soured by years of watching loved ones come and go, Pale is strict and stern, with a sharp tounge. She not one to show her caring side beneath her grumpy exterior. She's a compulsive worrier, however, and much of her complaining stems from it, as well as severe anxiety for the wellbeing of herself and tribe. She find it difficult to see the bright side of anything as a result, always anticipating the worst - because that's just what she's used to.

Origins: Full Tribe (AKA pure SkyClan)
Mother: Pebble that Falls from the Rock
Father: Droplet of Rain
Sisters: Sky With No Clouds, Squirrel that Runs By,
Brothers: Robin that Nests in the Tree
Mate: Shadow of Setting Sun
Sons: Ice that Breaks through Stone
Daughters: Sparrow that Fills the Land With Song, Swoop of Fierce Doves

Mentor: None

These old eyes have seen too much.

Pale's Playlist
   //        //        //    

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Living Cat Database   Sombra's Living Cat Database Empty

Back to top Go down

Sombra's Living Cat Database
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: