Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrolling the River(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

Patrolling the River(open) Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 15:39

Current paw already pretty much close to warrior age was eager to do her next patrol and al that was left afterwards was her assessment she hoped. Coming from the apprentices den the dark stripped she cat glanced around before waiting for others to join her for what would just be a simple border patrol.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 0:00

Whitestream perceived younger cat, which was probably apprentice. Apprentice was waiting for someone and Whitestream slowly approched and asked: "Are you having some practise and you are just waiting for a mentor?" Then she asked another question, becuase cat was looking in many different directions, which was showing that patrol was going to be soon: "You are waiting for cats to join the patrol?"

OOC: Are apprentices allowed to lead patrols? Whitestream can lead this one and you will also achived second patrol requierment.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 19:17

Ooc I was looking for a warrior to lead it lol

Currentpaw looked at the warrior"oh yeah I'm waiting for cats for a patrol... I'm not leading but I'd like to be in one"She mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 23:22

OCC: Sorry. I misunderstood.

Whitestream noded happily and said: "Okay! I will join you, becuase I have no other work to do." She looked around if someone was coming, but there was just a silence and every cat in the clan was sleeping. Slowly Whitestream said: "I don´t think that someone will join us today. We can handle this patrol on our own.." She added: "I think."

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 9:17

Ooc it's fine.

Currentpaw blinked then nodded calmly"alright then we can go then right?"she asked smiling some. The she cat was ready to get started.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 11:21

Whitestream happily noded and lead the apprentice out of the camp. She was a little nervous because this was the first patrol which she was leading and Currentpaw was not her apprentice. But thinking also that nothing could happen to them she said: "We would check the border of the RiverClan with ThunderClan. So we are heading to the SunningRocks." She jumped into the water which was all around their camp and then steped onto the wet path leading towards the big river near here. She didn´t want to hunt, just an ordinary patrol.

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 7:49

Currentpaw followed after at an quick pace. The gray and dark gray and silver she cat looked around before she nodded"alright that works for me"she mewed following her through the water to the moist bank before heading to the river.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017 - 7:04

Whitestream

RiverClan
Newly appointed warrior

Whitepaw noded to the apprentice and lead the way without other words. Main river was slowly approaching and they could saw all those sun shines which were shining from the water. There were also some fish which were jumping from the water and again back into it. Whitestream smiled and remembered her that they are not hunting this time. It was newleaf and nature was getting beautifull again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the River(open)   Patrolling the River(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrolling the River(open)
Page 1 of 1