Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrolling! (TC OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Patrolling! (TC OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling! (TC OPEN)   Patrolling! (TC OPEN) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:07 pm

With a long stretch, a near-black cat was seen moving in the stony hollow, oh so carefully picking past sleeping cats to reach the lump of apprentices. Darkflight found no difficulty in reaching them, maybe especially on her three working legs. "Lilacpaw..." she murmured, nudged the younger cat with her nose. "We're going on a patrol! Bring your denmates with you if you can." She jumped out into the cold, frost-scented air and groomed out her long fur. Hopefully the snow on the ground wouldn't turn to slush as the sun rose. The grass was still covered in frost from the night,
and the sun barely peeked up on the horizon.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling! (TC OPEN)   Patrolling! (TC OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:22 am

Lilacpaw hardly had been able to sleep. She knew thunderclan wasn't her home but her father had told her not to say anything, ever since then she didn't trust anybody she only belonged too Riverclan not this dumpy clan, she wanted out but she couldn't it was unlikely Mistfeather would even remember her. During the night snow had covered the ground and it was beautiful but freezing at first Lilacpaw enjoyed prancing around in it but the apprentice soon realized it made her paws cold. She let out a low growl when Darklflight had nuzzled her before raising her head, glaring at her mentor and not saying a word as she got onto her paws. No way was she going to be bringing her den-mates with her.. she would rather go alone. "I don't feel like going on a patrol today." Lilacpaw had said giving Darkflight a rather disapproving look as she sat down being at a distance from her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling! (TC OPEN)   Patrolling! (TC OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:37 am

Blackpaw stirred from his sleep soon after Darkflight's words to Lilacpaw. The tom was still mourning his sister, but knew he had to do something to distract himself- he found an idea in this. He carefully pawed his way to Darkflight. " May I join? " He asked her quietly, his light green eyes shining. He looked to the sleepy and obviously unwanting Lilacpaw, who he flicked his tail in greeting to, a small smile on his face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat Kringle on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling! (TC OPEN)   Patrolling! (TC OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:47 am

OOC: Oh I forgot I had an apprentice ahahahaha short

IC: Beanfoot greeted his sister as he himself called for his apprentice (Rainpaw right??) and drew away before coming up to his sister again. "How's the leg doing?" He asked, tilting his head as he totally discretely looked at her leg with a slight pout, concerned for his sisters well being.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling! (TC OPEN)   Patrolling! (TC OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:57 pm

"If Blackpaw is going, I'm going," purred Frozenflame as he padded over to the group. "He is my apprentice, after all. I need to train him." A kind smile was plastered onto his face. The older but well in shape warrior knew that Blackpaw was still sad about his sister's death, so he had been taking training on him easy.

Ooc: Sorry for no text color and if it's bad, I'm on my Ipad.

Patrolling! (TC OPEN) Image13

Patrolling! (TC OPEN) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling! (TC OPEN)   Patrolling! (TC OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Darkflight lifted her head from her grooming for a moment to gaze at her apprentice, yellow eyes narrowing for but a moment before growing wide again. "I'll assume you don't want to eat, then?" She didn't really mean it, but Lilacpaw needed to get some sense into her. The young warrior was curious about her apprentice's origins, knowing full well that she wasn't born of conventional means.

Thankful that Blackpaw and Frozenflame had appeared, she got up and stretched again, back paw dragging across the ground as usual. She purred quietly when her brother appeared, nudging him with her shoulder. "It's fine, you worrywart." To be honest, she wished she had a way to keep it off the ground; it was still alive in a way.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling! (TC OPEN)   Patrolling! (TC OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrolling! (TC OPEN)
Page 1 of 1