Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some Patrolling [Open for WC]

Go down 
+2
Frostash
Reaper King
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Some Patrolling [Open for WC] Empty
PostSubject: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 9:33

Feathertail sat down on the Windclan side of Riverclan territory, waiting on other Warriors or Apprentices to join her. Even though she wasn't very comfortable being here it still had to be patrolled. She hoped that Falconstar would come up with a plan to retake Windclan camp soon.. She missed her home. Maybe she should lead a team to check if the dogs had gone or not.. The gray warrior shook her head. That was for another day. For now there was some patrolling to do.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 10:02

Aquapaw padded up to Feathertail. "Mind if I join you?" She asked.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 10:58

Leafsnap ran over, slightly tired from hunting all day. "Hello, Feathertail, Aquapaw. May I accompany you on a patrol?" She asked, eager to help. The she-cat had already lost four kits, and was eager to protect her family now. She wanted to patrol so she wouldn't appear as a grief-stricken queen, which she wasn't anyway.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 15:08

Feathertail let out a purr of delight. "I would love if you two joined me." Her tail flicked slightly when a small gust of wind hit them. "I think we should wait on one more before setting off." The senior warrior said.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 15:16

Daisypatch saw a few of her clanmates preparing for a patrol, and with nothing else to do, approached them with a smile. "Do you mind if I join?" the young warrior meowed, her blue eyes scanning the group. It had been a while since the white and ginger she-cat had partaken in a border patrol, and with them now in unfamiliar territory it seemed they would need more and more patrols as time went on.

Some Patrolling [Open for WC] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 15:18

"Please allow me to join, Feathertail." A voice mused from a little further away. "Hello, Leafsnap, Aquapaw, Feathertail. Nice day, is it not?" She purred respectfully.

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 15:45

"Of course. Both of you can join." A five cat patrol, three warriors and two apprentices. That was a pretty good size. It would be a learning experience for both apprentices along with the warriors since the was unfamiliar territory. "Alright. Let's move out. Don't stray to far since this is unfamiliar territory." The senior warrior stood from her spotted and started to move along the windclan side of the border.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 16:44

"Wonderful. Let's go." Leafsnap said, flicking her tail in greeting to Witherpaw and Daisypatch. The warrior walked just behind Feathertail, feeling obligated to help take lead as she was also an older warrior.

She smiled as they padded along, tail twitching and ears perking. She didn't like the loss of birdsong, the chittering of squirrels and the squeaking of rabbits. Winter was never her favorite.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 7:28

"Great! Hi Witherpaw, Daisypatch and Leafsnap," she mewed. She walked a little behind Leafsnap and Feathertail, making sure she was alert andon the lookout for anything peculiar.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 8:05

Smokepelt padded after the patrol finally catching up. "Sorry I'm late." He meowed with his usual timid smile. He soon walked next to Aquapaw. "Want to do some training today since we are out?" The tom whispered to his apprentice.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Some Patrolling [Open for WC] VHQrlk5
Some Patrolling [Open for WC] 1QYZaRo

Some Patrolling [Open for WC] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 14:10

Daisypatch nodded at the other warriors and the apprentices, her mind drifting to her own apprentice. I should have invited Blizzardpaw to join.. Sighing a little to herself, she padded up to Feathertail's side, giving the older she-cat a small smile. At least she was stretching her legs, right?

"It's a little unnerving being so close to RiverClan, don't you think? I know we are stronger, but I can't help but shiver at the thought of those fish-faces being right beside us," she meowed, tilting her head and looking forward with a small look of distaste.

Some Patrolling [Open for WC] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 1:51

"Sure," Aquapaw whispered back to Smokepelt. She was always ready to do some training whenever she could.

PostSubject: Re: Some Patrolling [Open for WC]   Some Patrolling [Open for WC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Patrolling [Open for WC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: