Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)   Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 15:52

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)   Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 16:20

Ambernose watched smiling some though she haxnt noticed his almost nuzzle. She blinked quietly.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)   Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 16:40

Grinning, the young ginger tabby shot a charming smile at Ambernose, starting to become more confident around the older she-cat. For a moment, his mind ran wild; She likes me, I can tell! She keeps smiling at me.....I'm gonna make my move." Though his thoughts were sure, his paws were not. He walked over to where the black she-cat stood, almost tripping over his shaking paws. Taking a deep breath, he stood in front of her and began to speak. "So...um...how do I start this....." After an awkward moment of silence, the words began to spill from his jaws. "Ambernose, I think you are the most beautiful she-cat in ShadowClan, in the whole forest even! You're amazing, and smart and pretty....did I already say amazing? I love you so much! Anyway, I was wondering if.....you feel the same about me?" His icy eyes were bright, sparkling with anticipation, and his tail was curled over his back. With a beaming smile he waited in suspense for her answer.

(Occ: yess, break the pure bab's heart! >:D Don't hold back!)

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)   Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:07

Ooc ooooo I feel so bad about doing this Ryepaw seems so sweet lol

Ic: Ambernose blinked quietly her smiled faltered a bit as he tripped and she began to ask if he was alright but he started to speak. She listened for a moment slightly surprised at his words"that's so sweet Ryepaw....but"Ambernose trailed off hating that She was to break his heart like she was about to do. It made her falter as she looked at the tom tail curled over his back and a bright beaming smile. All that was going to vanish within moments of her next few words."but I don't love you back I'm sorry.....I can't I just I am expecting kits and I am with some one. "She mewed feeling bad that her first few words came off as mean"I mean I like you...like a little brother Ryepaw but mate's.....I'm sorry I just"she laid her wars flat she wasn't sure what to say that didn't sound mean and that hurt the black she car deeply.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)   Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:33

All of a sudden, it felt as if the ground had dropped down from under his paws; Ryepaw's eyes widened, and his once wide smile narrowed into a shocked gasp. Little brother? Other mate? Expecting kits?! Oh no no no no no! I've made a mistake! I take it back! Though the she-cat's words were kind and sympathetic, the pale ginger tabby felt his heart shatter into a thousand pieces. Eyes brimming with tears, he turned his face away to hide his sadness from the she-cat, and he forced out a chocked reply. "I...I see. S..sorry for b..bothering you Ambernose...." His body tense, he turned his back and walked over to their kills were buried, and dug out his lizard. Padding past the former love of his life, he avoided eye contact as he muttered sadly; "I..I need to be alone." Walking past her into the woods, he couldn't hold it anymore. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he failed to stifle a heartbroken whimper, before he dashed deeper into the pine forest, leaving Ambernose alone in the clearing.

(Occ: you did well my friend :')

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)   Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:37

(thanks but I feel horrible lol poor Ryepaw)

Of: Ambernose watched his once happy expression changed to that of sadness and heartbrokeness. She turned away feeling horrible. The she car watched him go wishing things would be different. She laid her wars flat for a moment before she dig up her kill and carried it off to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)   Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tongue-Tied....For Once (Closed for Amber)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2